• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike improvement help?

D0lphan72

Smash Rookie
Hey all,

I got help from here on my nair work and I definitely feel like it helped. I still want to get better as I feel I hit a wall (4 million GSP and sweet 16 in tournaments) and I'm not entirely sure on what to work on in order to get past this wall. Would anyone here be willing to either A) look at recorded film I make or B) work with me directly on my game? I will give you all of my thanks and pleases!

Any general tips on someone for my skill level would be appreciated as well.

Banjobeast158

Smash Apprentice
NNID
banjobeast158
One of the best ways to improve is to record your gameplay and watch them. Look for mistakes you've made and correct them. You can also post some matches on here (or another thread not sure) that we can watch and suggests improvements to your gameplay. It is difficult to ascertain what you need help with if we can't see it!

D0lphan72

Smash Rookie
One of the best ways to improve is to record your gameplay and watch them. Look for mistakes you've made and correct them. You can also post some matches on here (or another thread not sure) that we can watch and suggests improvements to your gameplay. It is difficult to ascertain what you need help with if we can't see it!
I recorded games on my iPhone. What’s the best way to show them to you?

D0lphan72

Smash Rookie
I actually just posted a new thread with videos on this!

Top Bottom