• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Thanks, I guess, lol.
She's... well... she's never really had reason to trust guys before, so I'm actually super surprised with where we are right now.
yeah, serious progress right there

anyway, last night i went clubbing and learnt what 'beergoggles' do to you *shudder*

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Here's hoping that we don't get a double MK team in bracket.

EDIT: GP, I love good Beer Goggles stories. Tell me more.

:denzel:
edit: nevermind, glory be

and theres not much to tell, ended up swapping saliva with a girl who i thought looked good at a club, saw photos later, she really wasnt

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
edit: nevermind, glory be

and theres not much to tell, ended up swapping saliva with a girl who i thought looked good at a club, saw photos later, she really wasnt
Oh that's it?

Man, you should see what happens when I get tequila in my system.

Girls Gon' Wild has NOTHING on me...:smirk:

How old are you anyway?

ZTD | TECHnology

Make me awesome English shots!

Oh Mister Eric gave me your Facebook. So I'm gonna add you. We should talk about strats and stuff again soon.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm gonna expose your strats

Ike bthrow > ddd dthrow > ike fsmash

Ddd dthrow cg to the ledge on BF while Ike is on platform to ike run off dair off the platform ledge.

Ike jab cancel while DDD charges fsmash to punish DIing away from it

... I'm out of ideas damn, and require you to hit one of them away

Heartstring

Smash Legend
awesome english shots? im fairly sure we dont have anything particularly special over here (actually, you guys have chekov right?)
im certain you all have captain morgans, I came home last night with a red pirate hat and a tshirt with captain morgans on it from last night (not entirely sure how i managed to bike home 4 miles without losing either
and cool, didnt realise you were friends with eric. I nearly teamed with him last apex, but found that my spot on the doubles bracket had gone poof since both of my prior partners flaked (all i wanted to do was double ganon team TT_TT)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Old man sharkie's doubles partner is a wario main. They do ike/wario all the time. They don't do anything cool besides wario dthrow to ike fsmash. Needs some Ike throws into farts

ZTD | TECHnology

My experience for doubles last year was....ugh.

Like I had a good partner from Texas lined up but then I couldn't go to APEX. And then my state was like "No, you're going" and raised like $300 bucks for me to go. But this was last minute so I had no partner. Then DeLux dropped out of doubles and so he gave me his spot with his Pikachu friend....who had no idea what he was doing in doubles. It was terrible. So this year made me determined to find someone ahead of time I know I would enjoy teaming with and hopefully have good synergy with. So here's hoping.

And don't Nysyarc (spelling?) and Croi team a lot?

ZTD | TECHnology

I'll be doing my homework for this. I want to do my absolute best at this event in doubles and singles. And there's no worse feeling to me than letting my partner down, so I try pretttttty hard. It's going down.

To the lab!

ZTD | TECHnology

We are now taking requests for "Most Ridiculously Flashy and Cool yet Totally Impractical" kills doing doubles.

Also, G~P I'm going to send you a super detailed PM tonight. Read up on it and let me know what you think. It will contain a lot of info.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, dedede/Ike is a team that just reeks of throws to Fsmashes. it makes me smile a little bit just thinking of it, not to mention sneaky little combo's involving B-air that can be executed while still fighting a second guy

Sadly, the guy who I team with that uses D3 lives ALL the way in manchester now, So i dont get to team with him anymore. I've been worknig on team combo's though with my brother (metaknight, but still, knowing when and where to act is universal enough)

also, please keep me safe from this randall/dan guy

edit: awesome. I need things to keep me interested during these long days of nothing to do XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yes we are. I have this ever so hopeful though of you being able to inhale a guy out of my F/B-throw while falling past the edge and spit them out under the ledge. but that would be too cool to work XD
then again, this G&W/yoshi team in france did a similar thing to me and my partner

Im actually so gassed for this, It's going to feel wierd being the inferior player in the team (its not that im any good, its just that i never seem to team with anyone decent in teams)

Top Bottom