• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
you underesitimate change and how strong it can be

Nooope, I'm pretty sure I know how strong change can be. :awesome:

This
and seen that Miku concert already, thoguht it was a bit so-so

NVG = Noel Vermillion Vanguard aka Dustloop Noel mains round of general board posters.

@Jam: Seen it and am waiting for the second season lol
Noel Vermillion on BlazBlue? 8D But no, that's not where I saw it from.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I've gone through many MMOs in my current years. D:< I prefer ones where you move/interact entirely from the keyboard. (And maybe a few clicks), but ones where you click all the time = NO.

If you can find one, I'll play it. :D

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
WoW
Perfect World
Bots
Grand Chase
Dynasty Warriors Online
Wonderking
Maplestory
S4 League
Dragon Oath
League of Legends
Battleforge
Fantasy Earth Zero
Vindictus - Which was actually good, would play it again
Dragonica/Dragon Saga
Exsteel
Fantasy Tennis
Project Blackout
Fiesta
Rangarok (AnthemRO)
DANCE! Online
Audition
Rumble Fighter
Nine Dragons
Digimon Battle - Worst game ever
Tales of Pirates
Adventure Quest
Runescape - This shouldn't even count
Champions Online

List may expand. o_0

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, I remember playing it a loooong time ago. Was trying to find an alternative (and free) mmo to WoW...didn't really like it much though. I think I probably played an hour at best.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Same here. My brother was just talking about it one time, and suggested me to download it. I admit, I loved the scenery, but it was just... So boring. :\ I probably played for two days and most.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
MMOs are almost always bad/mediocre games.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Like I stated before, I only like MMOs that you can run around and attack/combo/interact purely using the keyboard, and as soon as it involves a mouse, I can't do it.

Out of all the ones I found, there's only three that are like that, and two of the three I stopped playing because they bored the mess outta me. The way I play MMOs is that I will probably be interested for about a week to two months, and then I will lose complete interest and try to find another one that's bound to be abandoned.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
The MMO part of some of them actually boosts their quality so I see why quite a few like some of them.

I doubt an MMORPG will work as well as action-oriented MMOs or a real game with light MMO influences for a variety of reasons, though, unless grindan, inventory systems, gameplay (fun) etc were fixed.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I'm sure you've seen/heard of Vindictus? (There's another one like it coming out called Dragon's Nest that seems better).

Well, it has all the elements of an MMORPG, yet it has action controls. However, it does have the options to use a controller, or to just flat out use a mouse. It's pretty good, too. Seems like a normal game. Only really bad thing is the gender-locked classes and there seems to only be 5 of them.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Quit lollygagging. :glare: The type of online game that tops my 'hate' list is social-type. Where's all the action? :c

Obviously for people who can't have a life of their own. :[

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
REALLY? /sarcasm

I can be a dog in WoW, or Champions Online. Or in something else that I can't think of right now. |: Waaaay cooler than just any ordinary dog~ :awesome:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
perfect world..... free MMOs will always be terrible because of cash shops, i witnessed that first hand playing that MMO, have a 99 archer on it

MMOs are terrible, the only redeeming quality is that you get to "socialize" with others

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Japanese are awesome

What surprises me is how many voice actors i could recognize.. not their names but their voices i have heard in other animes/games

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
white knight chronicles on the ps3 is a lite mmo :D
no keyboard or mouse, just the ps3 controller xD and a keyboard if you wanna chat

the story mode is awful but the online is purdy fun for a console mmo

Top Bottom