• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I haaaaaaaaaaaate my generation.

That's what I hate about things like that: the entire group seems like something, so everyone automatically assumes that every single person has A TRAIT of the rest of 'em.

What the hell. HUMANITY IS SO FAJEIFHASFKOEALAL. Why couldn't I have been born a dog? :[
With a billion people in the world, it's really hard to make yourself stand out. People say there's always something unique about them, that no one else has. Quite frankly, the only thing unique about each of us is our DNA and finger prints.

And if you were born a dog, good chance you would be homeless, and dead rather quickly.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
With a billion people in the world, it's really hard to make yourself stand out. People say there's always something unique about them, that no one else has. Quite frankly, the only thing unique about each of us is our DNA and finger prints.

And if you were born a dog, good chance you would be homeless, and dead rather quickly.
And if I was born a dog, then I wouldn't have to worry about more than half the things I worry about now, and I wouldn't even care about anything in the world, except eating. And since dogs don't even know about death, I wouldn't care.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
:\ sit girl, come on shake now.

Anyways, lets move on, how little Tika holds value in human life is not something we should keep going on

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Dogs do have feelings though. So pain and love are included.

And that's the beauty of human nature. We're blessed to be "superior" to other species, and because of that, hold control over plenty of things including innovations, personality, science, and especially ourselves.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
not gonna lie, if i could be a wolf for a week i'd probably go for it

nofurry of course, it'd just be interesting

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
aww shucks, i think i killed the thread v_v

back to the wolf boards where everyone sleeps during the day

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Imagination is not a necessity of life, only a privilege
I know. That's the beauty of it. (:

Missed a spot in the corner XD
Anyways be back later, vermillion fun with the nvg XD
Yeah rigggght. Although, tht happens on various occasions.

Btw, I was on google earlier, I forgot what I was searching, but I saw 'Vermillion' somewhere. :| Uhh. Vocaloid?

Psh, I will never lose my imagination.
I'm with ya on that one. :awesome:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
y'know i used to love kaito, he is adorable, i used to semi enjoy the other ones too just cause my ex was obsessed with them, but since we parted ways a while back i've always been sour towards the whole vocaloid program and can't bring myself to enjoy them at all

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Daaayuuuuum. You guys were busy while I was gone. A page and a half of new posts, and lol it's on love. I'll just leave this here though it would probably be useless seeing as the topic is done for now
"All this so called love is just a temporary confusion of the mind, a mental illness." - Haruhi Suzumiya
. Yeah, I quoted that. Get @ me.

Also, High School of the Dead is getting a second season some time late this year IIRC. I never watched it but my bro and friends do and they mentioned a second season somewhere.

inb4ninjadbyanotherpageofposts

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBnAZ9oFtwY
Also, Sen if you like VNs I suggest reading/watching The World God Only Knows if you haven't yet.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
A kick to the face help you? SO MEAN. It makes me sad to even lookit this image. :c

Daaayuuuuum. You guys were busy while I was gone. A page and a half of new posts, and lol it's on love. I'll just leave this here though it would probably be useless seeing as the topic is done for now
"All this so called love is just a temporary confusion of the mind, a mental illness." - Haruhi Suzumiya
. Yeah, I quoted that. Get @ me.

Also, High School of the Dead is getting a second season some time late this year IIRC. I never watched it but my bro and friends do and they mentioned a second season somewhere.

inb4ninjadbyanotherpageofposts

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBnAZ9oFtwY
Also, Sen if you like VNs I suggest reading/watching The World God Only Knows if you haven't yet.
LOL, that video. xD

And I LOVE that series. Next to Code Geass, of course. Keima ftw.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
nope, sorry ike lady, i'll probably never enjoy vocaloid again, too many nice memories turned sour for that :<
its my loss, i know but i have other happy electronic synth music to listen to thats made by real humans and not computers :p

HOTD is getting a 2nd season?! O_o
best news i've heard all week ;~;

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
nope, sorry ike lady, i'll probably never enjoy vocaloid again, too many nice memories turned sour for that :<
its my loss, i know but i have other happy electronic synth music to listen to thats made by real humans and not computers :p

HOTD is getting a 2nd season?! O_o
best news i've heard all week ;~;
Awwww. I'm sowweh. :[

i was originally gonna cosplay that guy in may
then i got manly XD
Oh god. Don't cosplay as Kaito unless you have his face, first of all. </3

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i actually had your avi as my avi some time last year xD

kaito is too cute <3

i cosplayed as isaac and mathew from golden sun <3 best games ever ;3

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
you underesitimate change and how strong it can be
This
and seen that Miku concert already, thoguht it was a bit so-so

Btw, I was on google earlier, I forgot what I was searching, but I saw 'Vermillion' somewhere. :| Uhh. Vocaloid?
NVG = Noel Vermillion Vanguard aka Dustloop Noel mains round of general board posters.

@Jam: Seen it and am waiting for the second season lol

Top Bottom