• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Horrible show.

Yeah, I get ya.
Yo, I am SO antisocial. I don't even like talking to people; I'm mega picky about people I like to talk to. And once you get on my bad list, you never get off of it. People annoy me like crazy, and I just prefer to be alone. I even prefer being alone when it comes to friends.

You don't know me. I don't let anyone get close enough to know me. So until you become that person one day (which will be a definite no, ._.), I doubt you ever will know.

Edit: Dude, I probably will be the first out of my friends to get married, considering they're all *****s who have sex all the time. I'd be surprised if one of them actually decided to sit down and think about their future for once.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Nah, it's been going on for generations to say the least.

Sen, I think Cristina shot your hopes down. Best pack up your bags and find someone else. I recommend someone not drawn, and not in an anime.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Love is a big boom right now, I'd say there has been an increase in "love" activities at earlier and earlier ages. Also with the increase of love and drama media, people start thinking drama is actually natural when its actually a sign SOMETHING IS WRONG -_-;;

I've witness first hand teenage girls break friendships over guys. Hell, break up with a guy, and then never ever associate with anything that reminded her of him including her best friends..

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Nah, it's been going on for generations to say the least.

Sen, I think Cristina shot your hopes down.
Best pack up your bags and find someone else. I recommend someone not drawn, and not in an anime.
What hopes? Never said I was interested in her that way yer thinking on. Tis nothing more than harmless sick minded fun is all. Unless she says otherwise XD

As for your recommendations, they will be put into an inquiry and looked into at a later date lol

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Love is a big boom right now, I'd say there has been an increase in "love" activities at earlier and earlier ages. Also with the increase of love and drama media, people start thinking drama is actually natural when its actually a sign SOMETHING IS WRONG -_-;;

I've witness first hand teenage girls break friendships over guys. Hell, break up with a guy, and then never ever associate with anything that reminded her of him including her best friends..
THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I mean seriously! That's all the people in my school summed up into one single statement. God, that's what this generation should be called. >> There's about a few people I know who are still sane and not absorbed into that.

@Bored Shut up about that already. .-. I doubt Sen actually has any thoughts about going past friendship with me anyways. :glare:

Internet relationships are tiresome.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its a classical story Sen! Tease a boy and girl within your circle of "friends" and they start to develop feelings together after some time.

:awesome:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I mean seriously! That's all the people in my school summed up into one single statement. God, that's what this generation should be called. >> There's about a few people I know who are still sane and not absorbed into that.

@Bored Shut up about that already. .-. I doubt Sen actually has any thoughts about going past friendship with me anyways. :glare:

Internet relationships are tiresome.
i think the entire world is like that, i also cba with indecisive girls, the other day (bear in mind she broke it off with me and hasnt spoken to me since a month ago) i got a text off my ex saying 'i miss you' do i was like 'ha, times are tough and see needs someone...better keep searching' and sent a text back saying 'i dont'
felt like such a boss. and now the awesome girl who i get the train with was hinting towards wanting a casual relationship. gonna take the leap this weekend and ask XP

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Its a classical story Sen! Tease a boy and girl within your circle of "friends" and they start to develop feelings together after some time.

:awesome:
I really am starting to now question the intelligence of the Ike boards now.
Nothing is going on between me and her, and I can also agree that those net relations are not very worthy unless both participants are willing to make it work. Which in this case none of us do, but I can easily vouch to say no after how many times I tried XD

@Bored Shut up about that already. .-. I doubt Sen actually has any thoughts about going past friendship with me anyways.
Lol, I know where to keep my line drawn until various aspects in time. Then again the same goes for you also XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Love is like a drug, seriously.. It creates a special chemical of pleasure which makes it hard to forget the feelings of love quickly.. you basically go through withdrawal. Its like trying to quit smoking literally.

Sen, i had an :awesome: face for a reason....... . it was my last evidence to the sarcasm i had in that post

though, if you do find yourself thinking about it then denying it right away, our job has been accomplished.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I really am starting to now question the intelligence of the Ike boards now.
Nothing is going on between me and her, and I can also agree that those net relations are not very worthy unless both participants are willing to make it work. Which in this case none of us do, but I can easily vouch to say no after how many times I tried XD
I'm starting to question YOUR intelligence after the way you comprehended Ussi's statement.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I take offense to this! My sarcasm is sophisticated and meant for an older crowd!

This is just our massive difference in education showing

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol ike boards

the last couple pages were like a typical high school ring of friends ribbing each other over dumb things :p pretty cute xD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I take offense to this! My sarcasm is sophisticated and meant for an older crowd!

This is just our massive difference in education showing
One watches family guy, and the other reads The Onion >_>...

I'm honestly all for arguing. It's constructive, and can change someone's view on things. Though when it comes to love and such, I find it hilarious to see teenagers give their views. It's the classic "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND" crap, when they aren't the ones who don't understand. Years later, they realize how stupid they were.

Personal experience.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten

I'm honestly all for arguing. It's constructive, and can change someone's view on things. Though when it comes to love and such, I find it hilarious to see teenagers give their views. It's the classic "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND" crap, when they aren't the ones who don't understand. Years later, they realize how stupid they were.

Personal experience.
Would this be in, or not in a bed, sorry just had to go for it

The young only imitate
They do say that the first step towards understanding, is imitating.... or something of the sort
yes i tried to make a hsdk ref and failed so sue me

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't believe in sex before marriage, so not in bed.

Ask San. He takes a different woman home every night. I'm pretty sure Cornell women have made a hate alliance against him.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace

Personal experience.
I don't even do that. Earlier, I was hinting that I am not the 'typical teenager'.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
when i was in high school i did some pretty stupid things for love and now that i have the maturity to look back and reflect on it i do realize that i was really stupid

not saying anyone here is like that but a couple years while you're young does make a huge difference in perspective

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
when i was in high school i did some pretty stupid things for love and now that i have the maturity to look back and reflect on it i do realize that i was really stupid

not saying anyone here is like that but a couple years while you're young does make a huge difference in perspective
NO. GOLDENADEPT. Don't join in on the topic. D:< It only makes it harder to get rid of it.

Obama wasn't even good enuff. D:

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I've heard that a thousand times. Sorry.
Okay, don't believe me. That's why I always avoid relationships. That's why I'm antisocial. That's why I despise Facebook/Myspace. That's why I don't watch Jersey Shore. That's why I spend the majority of my time writing a plethora of stories, books, and novels to express my imagination. That's why I have a future, a dream, a plan; something to look forward to.

The list for me is expansive. I'd rather not go into more detail.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Everyone is a typical teenager, thinking you're not one is a trait of that so badly

You claim to be anti-social but you are in a social thread. You are not unhealthy with how "anti-social" you are because I practice this to the same degree. I rarely meet up with anyone in person except my one best friend and we spent most our time playing xbox live together since he lives in North Jersey for the past year and a half. I go on facebook like once a month, I hate drama TV shows because the drama is out of hand and unnatural. Imagination is all i have.

Teenagers have one general theme about them, they think they are well off the way they are. Wait till you're older and time will teach you what i mean.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Okay, don't believe me. That's why I always avoid relationships. That's why I'm antisocial. That's why I despise Facebook/Myspace. That's why I don't watch Jersey Shore. That's why I spend the majority of my time writing a plethora of stories, books, and novels to express my imagination. That's why I have a future, a dream, a plan; something to look forward to.
Again, I've heard those several times.

I'm not trying to be insulting. Really I'm not. I respect some of these attributes you hold, but I've met, seen, and read studies on people that fit your profile. So to me, it all becomes blurry.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord

The list for me is expansive. I'd rather not go into more detail.
hey that was me in high school :D
dunno if i was typical or not, i sure am strange though X3
but now i'm a 21 year old debt collector who trolls people for money D: dont let that happen to you

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I haaaaaaaaaaaate my generation.

That's what I hate about things like that: the entire group seems like something, so everyone automatically assumes that every single person has A TRAIT of the rest of 'em.

What the hell. HUMANITY IS SO FAJEIFHASFKOEALAL. Why couldn't I have been born a dog? :[

hey that was me in high school :D
dunno if i was typical or not, i sure am strange though X3
but now i'm a 21 year old debt collector who trolls people for money D: dont let that happen to you
I lol'd. xDD

Top Bottom