• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

FIHNEIUOHFIOEW I GOT TO ROUND 41 IN ASCENSION !!

My friend and I hit rank 513 and 512 on the leaderboards respectively, man we are so happy right now. But we died with a bull**** death. I hit for X for the lander but instead started reviving my friend x.x; Man we were gonna go so much farther cause monkeys were next round...

Woo~

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
manga? urm...

my faves would be: chobits, d gray man, variante, anything .hack and the gurren lagann manga.
they're mostly the reason i like the animes too, cept for GL, i only got that cause the anime is so rediculously manly that just looking at the manga caused a beard to sprout on my face.
anything by clamp is <3 worthy

sadly i'm not man enough to enjoy DBZ or fist of the north star v_v
i'm more into psychological/horror/mind **** shows :D

or anything awesomely cute

kore wa zombie desu ka?

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
So I assume you've seen/read Deathnote, High School of the Dead, Paranoid Agent, and probably the Higurashi and Umineko series. Awesomely cute? Can't say I've seen any of those, except maybe Chobits, but I lost track of where I was so I never finished it (there's hope for my manliness?) Oh and how is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Looks interesting.

Also: Gurren Lagann is too manly. I am not fit to be in the presence of Kamina.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3057/gardemotivational.jpg

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
So I assume you've seen/read Deathnote, High School of the Dead, Paranoid Agent, and probably the Higurashi and Umineko series. Awesomely cute? Can't say I've seen any of those, except maybe Chobits, but I lost track of where I was so I never finished it (there's hope for my manliness?) Oh and how is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Looks interesting.

Also: Gurren Lagann is too manly. I am not fit to be in the presence of Kamina.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3057/gardemotivational.jpg
seen/watched and hated deathnote, got tired of "if i do this then they'll do that but if this happens then i'll have to do that and then this" for every episode, its characters were boring too.

HOTD is pretty epic, the main character guy is man enough to slap a ***** if he needs to, then he sleeps with all of them (even the little girl)
too bad they ended it really badly, there had better be a 2nd season -_-
seen the rest, higurashi was so fun that i bought the 1st season to watch when i feel like it.

awesomely cute could be anything for me, the music, art direction, adorablenss of the female lead etc xD

kore wa zombie desu ka is....cliche and awesome.
there's a zombie main character, a necromancer, a magic loli girl with a chain saw, and a zombie ninja girl
i like the art and music, the voices dont grate too bad, action is fun. a bit too ecchi i think but i enjoy the fan service

D

Deleted member

Higurashi was freaking awesome. Finished the first season recently and am currently on episode 3 of season 2.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Age of Empires 2 is so fun. Go Celts. Choppin wood super fast.
Holy **** this is the best post I've seen in here for days. I used to make scenarios in that game with like thousands of triggers, was actually quite reputable at one point. I won an award at the Age of Empires Heaven website for Campaign of the Month years ago when there was actually a community.

I miss that game now. I remember I always used to play as the Aztecs or the Britons.

:248:

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I have so many strategy games on my PC I don't know where to start.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Higurashi was freaking awesome. Finished the first season recently and am currently on episode 3 of season 2.
da woffles be invading the ick bowrds naow!

higurashi was pretty fun, bland character design but interesting personalities and story arcs

@san forget the pc, stick with fire emblem and advance wars

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I have so many strategy games on my PC I don't know where to start.
Same here, I love strategy games. My avatar is from Age of Wonders, another of favorites.

It's funny because of all game genres I generally like fighting games the least, and yet I love Smash...

Edit: And yah I'm up very late because I couldn't sleep and I have to work in like two hours anyways.

:248:

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
....There are a crapload of pages adding up all of a sudden.
And since when does IkeFiend post in the social? lololol
Random note: Project M is amazing.
Since I came back from hibernation. :awesome:

hmmmm, Tika sounds delicious good. Mind if I call you Murg Musallam or Khorma? even better, how about calling you Malai Kofta, thats definitely upto "tika's" standard.

you and almost every other woman that I know of.
Rawr. I was talking about my avatars. :[ They're so distasteful--- but men can be equally distasteful, too. (:

Cristina should try match.com or eharmony
What don't you get about "I prefer to be single"? :glare:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Same here, I love strategy games. My avatar is from Age of Wonders, another of favorites.

It's funny because of all game genres I generally like fighting games the least, and yet I love Smash...
That's probably because there's strategy involved in Smash as well. In competitive Smash that is.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Who got the demo version of project M? I'm too lazy to get it while adding adding music to my hacked version of brawl :s
Red said he has it a while back, jut got done downloading it myself and will have to wait till i get back from dropping the nub off at school to try it out.

What don't you get about "I prefer to be single"?
Unless I'm around amirite XD jk jk

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Every game has strategy nowadays, just different varying levels.

From "So easy even a drunk could do it" to "omg wtf the CPU hax" to "Predict right or die" level people find their comfort zone of gaming...

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940

FIHNEIUOHFIOEW I GOT TO ROUND 41 IN ASCENSION !!

My friend and I hit rank 513 and 512 on the leaderboards respectively, man we are so happy right now. But we died with a bull**** death. I hit for X for the lander but instead started reviving my friend x.x; Man we were gonna go so much farther cause monkeys were next round...

Woo~

I heard that you can't use a lander if a teammate is down on top of the lander. Don't know if it's true or not.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I heard that you can't use a lander if a teammate is down on top of the lander. Don't know if it's true or not.
completely false, we both were under the assumption that you can't revive until after you use the lander. Cause every time we tried tp revive without using the lander we used the lander, even happened in this game. Then the one time i want to use the lander to take ammoless me and my friend away to kill them all as i reviced him, it went straight to reviving and the lander was not used. I was only facing him to be sure i could revive him while taking the lander

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
....There are a crapload of pages adding up all of a sudden.
And since when does IkeFiend post in the social? lololol
Random note: Project M is amazing.
I won't get to play this till the weekend since I'm swamped with work/exams (should be studying for an exam I have in 45 minutes...) D: Can't wait though, even if Ike isn't in the demo.

Edit: Never found the appeal of RTS games. Too many things to worry about to actually enjoy the game.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Hmmm. What I hate more than douchebags are drama queens who think they're all that and sexy, always have some sort of drama going on, and constantly talk about 'last night's episode of Jersey Shore'.

:glare:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
o_O You mean its coming out in legit english?

If they ever make a VN with English voice actors i'll be all over that cause that means I don't have to actually read anymore. Also would help me understand the tone better knowing what words are getting emphasis

and I just realized something... OMG VNs ARE SO EXPENSIVE O_O

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
o_O You mean its coming out in legit english?
Via the feature tab

All-new English translation supervised by Xuse
So yeah pretty much, and with it being only about $30 bucks, i don't see harm to pre-order lol

E: Would still like to hear more news on Demonbane tho..... effing want that one more than anything right now XD

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Cristina--- those girls only get worse as they get older... but they try more to blend in and be "friendly", so if someone can't identify a fake person, they won't know any better until they or a close friend are caught up in said girl's drama.

Also, being single is free and fun and whatnot, yeah, but being in a good relationship is rewarding in several small (or big) ways.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Cristina--- those girls only get worse as they get older... but they try more to blend in and be "friendly", so if someone can't identify a fake person, they won't know any better until they or a close friend are caught up in said girl's drama.

Also, being single is free and fun and whatnot, yeah, but being in a good relationship is rewarding in several small (or big) ways.
I don't like relationships because of multiple reasons. A really big reason is because I'm a freebird. I can't stay with someone for a long period of time, and when they're still attached to me, it just burns them. I've hurt plenty of guys, and I don't like doing that, 'cause they go all emo and sht and I don't feel like dealing with it. And then eventually, I start looking like a complete jerk.

Or maybe it's just because I never actually find the right guy who's (nearly) perfect for me. :\ I 'unno. Love's hard.

Top Bottom