• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Man, Runescape was cool until they started building on the 'member only' stuff. Like, I was fine when it was basic and all.

It all started when they added that crappy, annoying music.
Can mute it ya know and just play yer own mp3 playlist. Is what I do with that long *** Touhou lossless collection of mines on the external

@Sen Or maybe you should join me on Grand Chase, Dragonica (Dragon Saga), or Maplestory?
Lol, what's in it for me if i do =P

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Can mute it ya know and just play yer own mp3 playlist. Is what I do with that long *** Touhou lossless collection of mines on the external

Lol, what's in it for me if i do =P
I know you can mute it. :S When I became obsessed with Adventure Quest (BattleOn), I always played my own music. :D And YESSS. TOUHOU <3 I looooooooove Touhou. And Touhou + Stepmania/FFR = EPICNESS TO INFINITY. And beyond.

Um.... Forever satisfaction? :awesome:

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
I know you can mute it. :S When I became obsessed with Adventure Quest (BattleOn), I always played my own music. :D And YESSS. TOUHOU <3 I looooooooove Touhou. And Touhou + Stepmania/FFR = EPICNESS TO INFINITY. And beyond.

Um.... Forever satisfaction? :awesome:
lol I am lulling to my grave from the twisted ideas that came to mind with this.
Also Stepmania/ITG (in The Groove) + Touhou + Metal Pad = EPIC fun

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My friend still plays runescape.. i keep telling him there are way better games out there too...

and I'm gonna go kill some zombies now, hopefully get top 1000 in Ascension today on the leaderboards

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
lol I am lulling to my grave from the twisted ideas that came to mind with this.
Also Stepmania/ITG (in The Groove) + Touhou + Metal Pad = EPIC fun
YESSSSSSSS!! EPICNESS. To the MAX. -self destructs-

I'm stepping like 44 Touhou songs right now in SM. Four of them are completed. :awesome:

My friend still plays runescape.. i keep telling him there are way better games out there too...
I know, right? I mean, your friend could at least upgrade to WoW or something... lol.

Oh, I forgot. I play LoL too.

...ZOMBIES? BLACK OPS?

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten

and I'm gonna go kill some zombies now, hopefully get top 1000 in Ascension today on the leaderboards
h8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8uh8u!!!!!!!!

*has to wait till he gets the spot at wally world to buy first strike*

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
@Sen: Oh. Well at least it wasn't like Shuffle! where it was "ZOMG IMPORTANT PLOT POINT IN BED LOLOLOL" And in that loli route too >_> Stupid imo.

Also, lulz more Touhou. I should get to actually beating one of them. I never played on easy even if it will be easier for me. Just don't sit right with me. Heck when played through SSE a second time for characters and CDs I stayed on Intense until it got annoying, which was once.

EDIT: wow the similarities just keep piling up

EDIT 2: LOL Sen KKK (not the guys with the sheets) from Shuffle! ahahahaha one of my current faves cause of Asa.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
@Sen: Oh. Well at least it wasn't like Shuffle! where it was "ZOMG IMPORTANT PLOT POINT IN BED LOLOLOL" And in that loli route too >_> Stupid imo.

Also, lulz more Touhou. I should get to actually beating one of them. I never played on easy even if it will be easier for me. Just don't sit right with me. Heck when played through SSE a second time for characters and CDs I stayed on Intense until it got annoying, which was once.
Well I can agree with that, thoguh I still <3 Primula ehhehehe

SSE? uhhhhhhhhh lol whoops smash SSE lol

EDIT 2: LOL Sen KKK from SHuffle! ahahahaha
Dun be hatin cause I be a full fledge member of each org XD
Kaede is the only sig I have cause a friend made one as a gift in an old (now discontinued) mmo

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raJ770p6vJY&feature=channel

I want one. Really badly. Someone get me one, please.

And Kaeda with a 'c' (Caeda) = Marth's wife's Japanese name. (:
When you are older and can move out, we shall see XD

Am gonna go ahead and kick he bucket for tonight. Ussi, i'd really like it if you could make me a list of the current or most recent VN/Eroges you have played. Just pm me it later and I'll read and look for something when I get back from dropping the nub off to class.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I prefer MW2 over Black Ops. I just liked the multiplayer better. The gun sound effects really annoy me, too, and those Attack Dogs are annoying as hell. :glare:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i have blazblue but on the ps3 :(

i can never find people on the smashboards with ps3's xD it sux but i dont want a console that'll crap out on me. laser burn my games and make me pay to play it online

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Xbox or Ps3? :\ Here's my analysis.

Xbox
  • Monthly Fee for Online Play
  • Good Graphics
  • Kinect
  • Newest Cost around $300 ~ 250GB
  • Castle Crashers? :awesome:
  • Less expensive games than Ps3, maybe due to graphics? :S
  • Wireless ENABLED... But you gotta buy the latest System. :\
  • Ever-changing Xbox prices. (Microsoft will randomly raise prices on you).
  • Very high online player base.
  • American.

Ps3
  • Free Online Play
  • Even Better Graphics
  • Playstation Move
  • Newest Cost around $300 ~ 160gb
  • The AWESOME game called MAG!! Up to 250 players at the SAME TIME. :cool:
  • Expensive games... Normally $5~$10 more expensive than usual
  • Wireless ENABLED! No need to purchase a NEW system. c:
  • Moderate online player base.
  • Japanese.

I know I'm missing a crapload of stuff. I don't feel like thinking right now.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the xbox's failure rate was at 47% at one time o_O i know its better with the slims now but the ps3's is only 5% lol xD its the yellow light of death instead of the red.

in general i think the ps3 has better exclusives (ratchet and clank, uncharted, killzone, infamous etc) than the 360 cause the 360 exclusives are all shooters, other than alan wake which looks awesome. *-*
ps3 controller> xbox controller when it comes to fighting games like blazblue <3 the 360's d pad is laughably bad
but the xbox has a better controller for shooters...
so its really preferance.
i'd just rather not waste 300 dollars on a console that might break then pay even more for online

but both consoles games cost the same amount new and used.
only the wii is different, 10 dollars cheaper

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I only use the 360 for Rock Band now so I don't really care much for online play and since my parents don't really allow me and my brothers to play during the weekdays it's useless to have Live except during vacations and holidays so we stick to those 1 month cards.

EDIT: Scott Pilgrim is awesome. On another forum I have the whole Sex Bob-omb band playing with the video game sprites. Looks so cool as a sig. Which reminds me that I need to go beat it with Knives now.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i tried playing the scotty P game but it was too hard for me :( i got *****
and there's no online multiplayer xD like i wanna tote my ps3 around everywhere to play a game
this aint the 90's- early 2000's

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
you're also full of scott pilgrim sprites <3
we should be ps3 friends :D
yesss
my tag is disasterABDUL
very original yes?

I only use the 360 for Rock Band now so I don't really care much for online play and since my parents don't really allow me and my brothers to play during the weekdays it's useless to have Live except during vacations and holidays so we stick to those 1 month cards.

EDIT: Scott Pilgrim is awesome. On another forum I have the whole Sex Bob-omb band playing with the video game sprites. Looks so cool as a sig. Which reminds me that I need to go beat it with Knives now.
that is amazing. does it even have the gorilla in the background?
i need to get psn points so i can buy knives
i don't get why theres a mode where you can fight each other added to that though

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i sent the psn friend request :D

most of the time i'm on i'm just trophy whoring like the loser i am X3
or wasting my life away in rpg's
or watching anime :D :D :D

-RedX-

Smash Lord
....There are a crapload of pages adding up all of a sudden.
And since when does IkeFiend post in the social? lololol
Random note: Project M is amazing.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i came here and started ranting about stuff :<

then the two love birds were posting

then i went back to babbling :3

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
one piece looks too dorky imo, i can't watch it for very long without getting bored, but thats how it is for most shonens for me xD

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Not really into those animes but I know One Piece > Naruto and Bleach over 9000 times. Current fave anime is Angel Beats! about a purgatory school (gee didn't see a school setting coming :p ) Still pretty epic that I watched it twice. How about manga Goldenadept?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
There's probably at least 70+manga I liked a lot that I read. It's harder for me to watch anime, but I watch it if it's there I guess. This is probably due to old manga being easier to read/find than watching old anime.

Not many new anime that comes out interest me. It's hard not to see the vast majority of them as cheap cartoons nowadays. As with all mediums, must look through all the shovelware in order to find the appropriate gem.

Even my avatar's from a manwha

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
hmmmm, Tika sounds delicious good. Mind if I call you Murg Musallam or Khorma? even better, how about calling you Malai Kofta, thats definitely upto "tika's" standard.

I'm just so dissatisfied with whatever I find. T_T
you and almost every other woman that I know of.

Top Bottom