• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
kain uses ike? o_O i've never played his ike if he does xD

nah, it was my training buddy, he rage quit once i got a 5 bair chain on him, its not a good day for him

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
but his wolf is so much more graceful, although i prefer JJ's wolf the most i guess, or gull since he's the smartest when it comes to MK

next time kains in the wolf xat i'll see if he's up to it

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wtf ike's have a xat? did not know xD

the wolf chat is mostly dead but w/e some people show up randomly and its fun to wifi other woffles
even though i suck at the MU v_v

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I think there were a lot of people on board of naming our xat "Ikebabies". My first reaction was "WTF?". Second reaction was to grab a needle of pure testosterone. Second reaction was to inject it.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
play it off as a product of your main and avi pic being too intense for the idea of 3 reactions, you just bullied the reaction into happening twice

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah Mario's Fireball isn't a good projectile, you can get around it in a lot of ways and even punish him for it if he uses it indiscriminately. They're easy to PS too.

:248:

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
@Cristina: lol. Thing is, one of my favorite routes from one of my visual novels is a loli route ;)
Is it in "Eien no Aselia"
Going to call it early, highways + night time driving = idiots who speed out their *** and missplaced their turn signals for a beer almost wrecking into me.

I h8 the south, and I am sure the south h8's me for not being like it as well XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Is it in "Eien no Aselia"
Going to call it early, highways + night time driving = idiots who speed out their *** and missplaced their turn signals for a beer almost wrecking into me.

I h8 the south, and I am sure the south h8's me for not being like it as well XD
Orpha is so good! She can kill anything with one hit with hyperian stars....

plus she's red :D.. I still like Aselia more though but she gets the best story cause she's the main heroine.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Orpha is so good! She can kill anything with one hit with hyperian stars....

plus she's red :D.. I still like Aselia more though but she gets the best story cause she's the main heroine.
Why I frigging love her, along side a few other reasons XD
@Jam: lol DCII? You gotta be kidding me XD

Anywhom gonna make me something to eat and kick my feet up and wait patiently as the days continue to tick away for AH3 to be on my doorstep XD, yeah I went ahead and ordered it a little while ago. Screw MvC3 when I can have a harem of girls to fight for me XD

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
What's the matter with DCII? If you have something better for me to play then by all means show me. I sorta started out some time ago with VNs so I don't have much.
Nothing is wrong with it, just erm well uhh nevermind I wont say XD.
Anywhom, We must open yer mind to the plethora of eroges and VN's, for the King of Loli has spoken XD.... but first..... DINNER AND A SLEEPOVER lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hey Sen, do let me know some of those VNs, course I interested in VNs for the story not the H scenes. keep that in mind.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Yeash, but moved on two DCUO like the shameless SOE fanboy that I am, with his 10+ year all access subscription which started as a mere Everquest subscript in '99 XD

@Ussi: All see what I can do, but do you prefer a specific genre?
....Everquest... .__. That reminds me of when I was a Runescape nerd.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
I'm asking you to suggest some games.

there is one thing i liked about Runescape, castle wars :o
Eh, I'll se what I can do, but would prefer you have gave me something to work with. Hate having to suggest things and get them tossed back at me.

Perhaps give me a list of the recent stuff you have played and I can make a list from there

Old Wildy and free trade are back and am actually having fun with my return in it XD

....Everquest... .__. That reminds me of when I was a Runescape nerd.
Lol, should come join my on EQ in once a blue moon, hell why not just join my in DCUO later on in the year =P I won't mind waiting for ya XD
Also wtf Ti...... yer avy's keep changing, if yer using a rotator DO WANT... seeing the one I use for my sig fails for avies on this site lol

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Man, Runescape was cool until they started building on the 'member only' stuff. Like, I was fine when it was basic and all.

It all started when they added that crappy, annoying music.

@Sen Or maybe you should join me on Grand Chase, Dragonica (Dragon Saga), or Maplestory? 8D

And no, I'm not using a rotator. I'm doing that myself. I'm just so dissatisfied with whatever I find. T_T

Top Bottom