• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
if it was anyone else
I'd say MvC3
but you would probably enjoy AH3 more

why?

I don't need to say it
lol, yet the sad part is I am choosing to play Akane/Lilica thanks to the arcade rip.
Well I can prolly just go for MvC3 on the 360 and hold over with the current version I have on my laptop till a PS3 stateside version

P.S: Angelia plays very very baddly, and even tho I am a loli lover, her tastehness cannot hide that dmg output and limited options

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
MvC3 seems to be giving each character a way to be broken which would in turn keep the game from being one sided.
But I think sentinel has already **** all over that idea from what i've seen

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I don't like fighters too much.. MvC stands out for having teamed fighting and its kinda like smash brothers with taking people from other games/comics/w/e the characters originate from

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
I don't like fighters too much.. MvC stands out for having teamed fighting and its kinda like smash brothers with taking people from other games/comics/w/e the characters originate from
I love the vs series for this. There is talk going around about a capcom vs snk 3 in the works but its just mere speculation from 1 interview. but I'd love to hear "ARE YOU OKAY?!" once again

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Arturia said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubolouis View Post
Also, I've finished the UBW route of FS/N. I took my time and I certainly wasn't disapointed.
only one route left D= this sucks
Heaven's Feel is the best of them all.
I approve or your name.

Ussi said:
i want to see Capcom vs Nintendo
I actually read rumors of this on 3DS.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
IGN was actually discussing a what it would be like to have a Capcom vs Nintendo. They concluded it would be best if it was played under the smash system in comparison to the MvC system.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Top Bottom