• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Hey soul sista. Ain't that mista mista. On the radio, stereo, the way you move just ain't fair, you know.

D:< BRAWL ME SEN!

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
== I will smash your wii into infinity and beyond. (lol corny).

Come on, brawl me whether your Wii's a jerk or not. D: I need to get 'un-rusty'. x-x

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
LOL. Wash your head out with some soap next time ya shower. D; I'm being so serious about brawling :c

NEED. TO BRAWL. YOU.
lol I'll be sure to do that on one of em XD

And oh fine, give me a minute to log in. Just go any tourney standard stages. Need to test a few music loops anywhom.
Will go at it for about 6 or so rounds. Still don't get why you want me to un-rust you, unless you love the way I work XD

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Chem....Bio....... Phys...... but no anatomy XD wtf Education Centers of America lol
I'm taking that third year, right before I try the MCAT. When I then fail the MCAT, I'll restudy everything for the MCAT in my fourth year.

Wait, being a loli lover gets you girls? Dang it, that doesn't seem right at all.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Get a room guys.
Sen, get a condom.
You know me, always am prepared XD
@Tika: Lol WiFi Marth vs WiFi Ike oh my god that coulda went either way, also I dun like yer pit, especially with how laggy that crap was. If that counter didn't register late i'd sooooooooo would have been alive to finish the job lol

But ggs, now you owe me twice :3 and the score for this time is 2-3 with yer lead XD

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
You know me, always am prepared XD
@Tika: Lol WiFi Marth vs WiFi Ike oh my god that coulda went either way, also I dun like yer pit, especially with how laggy that crap was. If that counter didn't register late i'd sooooooooo would have been alive to finish the job lol

But ggs, now you owe me twice :3 and the score for this time is 2-3 with yer lead XD
Woohoo. My Zelda and Pit owned ya. Like my spikey kicks? And yeah, that wifi Marf was fail. I lol'd at the first battle though, your Ike failed so badly.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Woohoo. My Zelda and Pit owned ya. Like my spikey kicks? And yeah, that wifi Marf was fail. I lol'd at the first battle though, your Ike failed so badly.
eh meh, then came yer ike vs mine, effing hilarious how I sight read i few things correctly. Still I am pretty sure it fall into my favor if this was not wifi :3 have a decent amount of Zelda exp even if the stage was BF, remember going into a time out back in El Paso with one of them. Think that was X (not the more well known one I think tho).

But my marth is soo lulzy, screw trying to wifi with em i suppose

For those spikey kicks, I knew you'd like to play rough XD

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
These look like posts that could have been all VMs/PMs. But it's now out in the public and will never escape. Ussi, I can already see this ending. Oh and Cristina, you should come back to the bi-weeklies to un-rust yourself. Got one coming up this Sunday.

BTW since we were talking about Power Rangers a while back, I actually got interested into watching the new one on Nickelodeon tonight. Heh, haven't watched one in a while.

Oh and happy e/2.71828182845904523536028747135266249775724709369995.../the limit as x approaches infinity in the function (1+1/n)^n day everyone!

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
These look like posts that could have been all VMs/PMs. But it's now out in the public and will never escape. Ussi, I can already see this ending. Oh and Cristina, you should come back to the bi-weeklies to un-rust yourself. Got one coming up this Sunday.

BTW since we were talking about Power Rangers a while back, I actually got interested into watching the new one on Nickelodeon tonight. Heh, haven't watched one in a while.

Oh and happy e/2.71828182845904523536028747135266249775724709369995.../the limit as x approaches infinity in the function (1+1/n)^n day everyone!
I am now officially going to start avoiding you.

And what is up with pplz? D:< There's nothing going on between me and Sen. >.> I think. LOL.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Hooray for us!

Btw, we still need to play Zombies<3
Lol, if you can have a bit of patience, I'll have all night this Friday to play for as long as you want XD

Still need to add me however =P

Right now I am having to set the DVR to record a few things, seeing I popped an Advil PM to help my right calf relax a bit ago. Strained it from being stupid and not knowing my limits on a treadmil from walking about 5 miles on it.

While having an MP3 is a good idea to not look up at the TV in the local gym that has nothing but crappy sitcoms showing, it is not a good one to have a 10 hour long playlist make you forget you are walking on skate shoes XD

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lol, if you can have a bit of patience, I'll have all night this Friday to play for as long as you want XD

Still need to add me however =P

Right now I am having to set the DVR to record a few things, seeing I popped an Advil PM to help my right calf relax a bit ago. Strained it from being stupid and not knowing my limits on a treadmil from walking about 5 miles on it.

While having an MP3 is a good idea to not look up at the TV in the local gym that has nothing but crappy sitcoms showing, it is not a good one to have a 10 hour long playlist make you forget you are walking on skate shoes XD
Subliminal messages ftw. :awesome:

Yes, I do, however, I won't be using MY gamertag to play with you. I don't have Live atm, so I'll be using my brother's. I'll add ya on mine, though, too. (:

Sure, you're going to record a few things all right, and lol? That whole little story there was random. xD That reminds me of how I was doing Yoga today in health class. That Yoga lady was trying to make us do all these expert-like stretches and we're all sitting there, struggling. x_x I only remember one pose, since the lady repeated it like almost 20 times. "Downward Dog". o.0

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Subliminal messages ftw. :awesome:

Yes, I do, however, I won't be using MY gamertag to play with you. I don't have Live atm, so I'll be using my brother's. I'll add ya on mine, though, too. (:

Sure, you're going to record a few things all right, and lol? That whole little story there was random. xD That reminds me of how I was doing Yoga today in health class. That Yoga lady was trying to make us do all these expert-like stretches and we're all sitting there, struggling. x_x I only remember one pose, since the lady repeated it like almost 20 times. "Downward Dog". o.0
lol well you know you like them prolly XD

Awwwwwk, I'll await each one of them =P

Well that story of mine was to make a point, I still feel like crap from doing that stupid idea. Right calf/leg is really paining me, so wanna just prop it up on a bed with some relaxation pills and doze off for a good 12 hours of sleep =P

Usually have some things I'd watch but meh just record them and watch em after dropping the nub off to school.

Also lol at the downward dog XD.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
There's a tourney coming saturday and I'll be picking Ike as a secondary for pit in certain match-ups. just two weeks ago it'd have been the other way around.
this feels weird x)

Also, I've finished the UBW route of FS/N. I took my time and I certainly wasn't disapointed.
only one route left D= this sucks

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
lol well you know you like them prolly XD

Awwwwwk, I'll await each one of them =P

Well that story of mine was to make a point, I still feel like crap from doing that stupid idea. Right calf/leg is really paining me, so wanna just prop it up on a bed with some relaxation pills and doze off for a good 12 hours of sleep =P

Usually have some things I'd watch but meh just record them and watch em after dropping the nub off to school.

Also lol at the downward dog XD.
:reverse:

Sleep sounds good right about now. Those two hours I got is finally kicking in. ~_~ I've got some stupid 100-question test on Medieval History and Canterbury Tales combined tomorrow anyways.

I'll catch ya tomorrow~ [:

There's a tourney coming saturday and I'll be picking Ike as a secondary for pit in certain match-ups. just two weeks ago it'd have been the other way around.
this feels weird x)

Also, I've finished the UBW route of FS/N. I took my time and I certainly wasn't disapointed.

Do well, mista~ May the power of IKE smash your way through your opponents.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
this feels weird x)

I leave you with parting advice then, Keep Illya happy, by all means Heavens Feel is usually a bish to get a true ending on if going on wit and self decisions the first time around. Not to mention it is the most twisted, death filled route of them all

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Avoiding me? :( Eh, it was pretty meh. All about mind games and the sort so I lol'd and thought of Brawl.

@Blubolouis: I feel that way when I finish an anime. I could not get enough Angel Beats!, so I decided to rewatch the whole thing.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
At this rate this might just becomes Sen's & Tika's discussion, i can't believe i had to go through 2 pages and I didn't even read them i just looked at the avatars and read the posts that weren't Sen and Tika

Also, Tika stealing my music singing posts i used to do D:, then again i didn't do that great in lasting only posting in lyrics

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Some actually do work out, most are wishful thinking of it'll work out in the end. I suggest exchanging phone numbers or use voice chatting on skype to deepen a relationship

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
ike boards are...interesting o.o but fun :D and somewhat adorable

i have a question for you guys.

does your Fsmash have no hit box at the very top of it? like right after he starts swinging his sword?
i was playing my ike main friend with wolf and the sword totally touched me but did nothing o_O

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
:O oh damn, i should start lurking more threads instead of just the social xD

thx for the info, i'll be sure to check that out then

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its not from the actual posters, mostly the avi's you all have xD even yours, its adorable ;3

ike is a sweetheart anyways, so thats fine

Top Bottom