• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
The secret box is behind a secret door that requires a secret key, and guess what? You JUST ran out of ammo. (:
lol, I like the way you think sometimes, however I'll just kite the zombie's around the hospitals first floor hallway and toss various objects at them every so often. Hope I at least hit a few in their already dead brains XD

OH LOL JUST GOT THE BLACK OPS REFERENCE.
Wait, we ARE keeping score!? XD
This little girl and her sick games, it's a sign of bad parenting lol

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
lol, I like the way you think sometimes, however I'll just kite the zombie's around the hospitals first floor hallway and toss various objects at them every so often. Hope I at least hit a few in their already dead brains XD

Wait, we ARE keeping score!? XD
Lol @ your Siggy changing.

I am. Secretly. I have more points than you. By a hundred thousand. (:<

LOL WHAT xD!! I'm NOT LITTLE. x_x

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
The secret box is behind a secret door that requires a secret key, and guess what? You JUST ran out of ammo. (:

OH LOL JUST GOT THE BLACK OPS REFERENCE.
Time to use them balls of steel.

Speaking of zombies. I feel like one right now. Sleep time. Catch y'all later.

(Shoutouts to making 2983476 new pages tonight because Cristina came back----- eh, I'm okay with it, because I wasn't away the whole time.)

Later peeps. Oh, bright idea... if this happens again, we may as well just continue in the Xat, rofl.

Okay, good night.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Lol @ your Siggy changing.

I am. Secretly. I have more points than you. By a hundred thousand. (:<
Avy won't work, so said screw it let my signature do the trick
Then you can be the gentle woman and open the doors for me XD

LOL WHAT xD!! I'm NOT LITTLE. x_x
If you ever get a teddy bear with Nikoli, you'll hear him say that every so often XD
Anyways, it's better to be little than to be le.... wait no nm won't even finish that XD

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
As a matter of fact, you two go flirt in the XAT. You're the only ones left talking.
oh lawld, that is like..... a good and bad idea mixed into one brett you know that.
I may just go rest my eyes for a bit tho, only up because I am still waiting on edge for a reply from wally world to accept my job app.

I'd like to fund myself for CEO a few months from now if anything, if not CEO then when EVO goes down later on afterwards

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Avy won't work, so said screw it let my signature do the trick
Then you can be the gentle woman and open the doors for me XD

If you ever get a teddy bear with Nikoli, you'll hear him say that every so often XD
Anyways, it's better to be little than to be le.... wait no nm won't even finish that XD
LOL! xDD

Btw...

@Brett this is for you, too just for saying that. D:<

WILD ZOMBIE DOG APPEARED

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Yeah I do, user name (Seliten) here is both my 360 and PSN account name.
For now, I may go ahead and rest my eyes. Maybe for an hour or two before I get back up and at em
Lol, why is that not surprising? xD I'll add ya later.

And okay. x] I'll go ahead and get my two hours of sleep, wake up, and go to skewl, rofl. == 'Nighty night mista.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
zombies :0 i made it so far to round 32 on ascension

also, we were gonna talk with Tika here or not, she just helped prolong it with more topics to talk about.

also i want my +1 post counts, i'm getting there to 7k posts

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
zombies :0 i made it so far to round 32 on ascension

also, we were gonna talk with Tika here or not, she just helped prolong it with more topics to talk about.

also i want my +1 post counts, i'm getting there to 7k posts
I should have at least 500 or so by now, but that stupid counter is broken XD
also I still don't have First Strike and doubt I will get it, unless I either have some poor SOB fall for the account recovery trick, or just beg and plead my old man for 15 bucks or so. Then again I'd rather take a $90 import over a damn $15 map pack once this week is over XD

Lol, why is that not surprising? xD I'll add ya later.

And okay. x] I'll go ahead and get my two hours of sleep, wake up, and go to skewl, rofl. == 'Nighty night mista.
Obv because the better surprise is packed some place else XD
Lol I see what you did thar

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
calc 3 is soooo damn boring! Why are we talking about vectors! Then again.. I like this way more than series -___-

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Calc 3s really easy don't worry ussi. Things will get more interesting with triple integrals, eigenvalues, stuff with omega/density or w/e

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
calc 3 is soooo damn boring! Why are we talking about vectors! Then again.. I like this way more than series -___-
18th century counterpoint is soooo damn boring! Why are we talking about chorale style? Then again.. I like this way more than 4-part mass-style text and melody setting.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Physics is just math with mumbo jumbo talk. In my opinion, you just have to practice every angle and avenue to a problem, and you'll get it down.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im all good with math (although its getting a little beyond the scope of logic, which is where i base EVERYTHING) but i had a ****ty physics teacher who didnt do much other than insult my way of thinking (which with my limited capacity is about the best i can deal with) and imply i was too stupid to continue with physics, i could have probably continued, but i just didnt want to deal with all of that AGAIN

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Wow. I missed about a whole page worth of posts. Let's see.

Math here was like almost everyone else: Alg1 > Geo > Alg2/Pre-calc > AP Calc/PRob and Stats. I found Geometry to be easy. Liked the proofs.

Zombies meet your doom. Also, bro got Ascension but my interest in CoD is practically dead. Oh and lol recreate humanity in a hospital.

LOL Ball of Steel.

Wow not many topics. Thought everything would go in thousands of topics.

Oh and fell asleep at around 3:00 AM, woke up around 6:00 AM. Got to school 7:30 AM, and didn't fall asleep in any of my classes. Sleeping on the bus too good.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Physics is just math with mumbo jumbo talk. In my opinion, you just have to practice every angle and avenue to a problem, and you'll get it down.
I. Cannot. Do. Physics. For my life.

Just took a Phys test today, and everyone around me kept asking me for the answers. People were even shouting across the room for 'em. Teacher is deaf as hell, I swear, but why me? I don't know what I'm doing =='''

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I. Cannot. Do. Physics. For my life.
Physics, like Chemistry, is a subject where you have to be really, really interested in the theme or else it'll be a very boring lesson. I have almost slept during the Physics lesson, today, lol.

Slept at 3am, woke up at 8:45,, yawn wish i got more sleep.
I hate it when I don't get enough sleep. Can't do ****.

Edit: The four posts above me all have Anime-Girls avatar. Coincidence?

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Ohai Cristina! :D Your drawings are really nice. And I'm surprised you noticed I was gone ANMist. xD

Wow this thread jumped 10 pages overnight lol

I took Algebra 1 and Geometry in middle school. Right now I'm a freshman and I'm taking Algebra 2. My school is IB though so my class options for next year are Prob/Stat, Trig, IB Standard Level Math and IB Higher Level Math. Anyone have experience with the difficulty/content of these classes? :x

*always lurking*

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Slept at 3am, woke up at 8:45,, yawn wish i got more sleep.
Slept at 6:08AM, woke up at 6:10AM. Went to sleep after hours of play with friends, alarm clock went off immediately afterward. Can't complain, we got IHOP at 7:00. I fell asleep at the table.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Jeez, if all we needed was a girl to add more pages to this thread...smh

Now that I think about it, why did I even read all of that...? :facepalm:
Cause it's fun to watch what two people can do XD
Meh, went to sleep around 5 or so, woke back up at 8:30, drove the nub to class (hour drive but took only 30 cause I was being the usual speed demon XD), got back home, slept for 2 hours, made lunch, picked nub back up, and now waiting for the head lady of this household to get back so I can get gas in the car.

Gonna be sleeping well tonight now XD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Physics, like Chemistry, is a subject where you have to be really, really interested in the theme or else it'll be a very boring lesson. I have almost slept during the Physics lesson, today, lol.
If you consider me just mindlessly copying down everything on the board my professor put down paying attention and interested, sure. Really though, you just have to go back and stare at it, work with it, practice the equations, and you'll eventually understand it.

Just like in brawl, you can theorize something, and see it can work, but no point if you don't apply it to practice. That's only when you'll perfect it.

Physics in a nutshell for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wNgq-tEbg

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Physics I find easy, though I am taking low level stuff.

Chemistry on the other hand is "WAVES OF MEMORIZATION, HAVE IT ALL IN YOUR HEAD NOW BLAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Top Bottom