• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Oh, by the way, that picture I put up was actually by me. Last year to be exact. Geometry was just getting on my nerves. x_x

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Really should get some sleep myself seeing I have to drive another hour in the morning again in about 5 and a half hours or so

@Tika: what.... the..... hell... lol
i've got to do the same thing.
showing up to school extra early just so you don't have to park in the boonies
what is happening to my America

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
you'd think it'd be easier to go al 1 to al 2, but gotta throw geometry in the middle eh.

Wait till you take trig/pre-calc

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Ikr? I mean it went from Pre-Algebra to Algebra 1 to GEOMETRY to Algebra 2... Then it's Precalc, then Calc. :\ Even my teacher said to me, "Cristina... I just hate Geometry. Someone needs to destroy it."

She literally said that to me. :S

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hm. That's interesting. I went what the others have been saying. Alg1, Geom, Alg2, Pre-Cal, Calc. Hooray for starting a year earlier than everyone else.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i actually went al 1 > al 2 > geo > pre-calc > AP Calc. Only reason was when i tried to take al 2 and geo the same year, i put geo as a elective and so it wasn't counted. I was the only freshman in a sophmore/junior class

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
i actually went al 1 > al 2 > geo > pre-calc > AP Calc. Only reason was when i tried to take al 2 and geo the same year, i put geo as a elective and so it wasn't counted. I was the only freshman in a sophmore/junior class
What makes me feel stupid is how here in PA they made it so that all Freshman this year are required to take Algebra 2, so basically all of the sophomores and freshman are taking Algebra 2 while most of the Juniors are still taking Algebra 2.

Makes me feel kinda slow ==

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I remember taking algebra like in middle school. Geometry->Trig->Pre-Calc->Calculus. Hardly using that in any of my classes. Computer science has been much more helpful.

Tough it out Bored. I'm at least 2 hours ahead of you.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
i remember taking a bunch of computer science related classes(java, visual basic etc) in high school and then being told second semester of my senior year that it counts towards nothing on my gpa that will be seen by colleges

but I graduated with a distinction in computer science :awesome:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hey man, I've been studying ALL DAY. I'm brain dead more than anything else. I still don't know if I have only one test this week or two cause of the snow day on Friday.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
It's 3:00 AM here. I might as well pull an all-nighter. :S Doing Yoga in first period, anyways. (:

@Ussi, they probably had little flakes on the ground and shut everything down. :S They did that when I lived in Alabama. xD

@Brett, oh man, I forgot about Statistics. x_X

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
3am.. Got class in 7 hours.. Good thing i took a shower beforegoing to bed

And what the heck, i did not know it could snow in the south. Ignorant up the butt here

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
3am.. Got class in 7 hours.. Good thing i took a shower beforegoing to bed

And what the heck, i did not know it could snow in the south. Ignorant up the butt here
I wish I could say I had class in 7 hours... :L 3 AM. Got class in 4 hours. Supposedly supposed to wake up in 3 hours.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
at this rate, it might someday snow in Florida

Also... College ftw! High school was the worst part of my life so far.. Err Senor year at least.. I had major senoritius first day as a senor

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
at this rate, it might someday snow in Florida

Also... College ftw! High school was the worst part of my life so far..
It IS scientifically proven that Global Warming is making the winters cooler, so, you might just get snow in Florida in a hundred years or so. :D

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
That's like a snowballs chance in hell, even here in GA we get only one inch on a rare occasion, unless yer in Atlanta <_<

Aaannnndddd my old av/sigrotator fails on this site, lol GF SWF
So Florida just needs to each the 9th circle of hell?

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Al Gore be brain washing you
I didn't get that from Al Gore, though. ;-; I spent a whole semester researching about environmentally safe crap 'cause one of my electives (which I was just thrown into for experimental purposes) was Environmental Sustainability.

But we DID watch this awesome video about how to survive in an apocalypse!

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I didn't get that from Al Gore, though. ;-; I spent a whole semester researching about environmentally safe crap 'cause one of my electives (which I was just thrown into for experimental purposes) was Environmental Sustainability.

But we DID watch this awesome video about how to survive in an apocalypse!
lol Shotgun, find a stable yet functional hospital, then start recreating humanity XD

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
And then all of a sudden, the hospital is filled with a crap load of zombies who used to be sick patients. :\

What do you do?

A: Kill them
B: Try to save them

Top Bottom