• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
That's the point of the studies...parents specifically complain about games like GTA or shooters like Gears. No one gives a crap about Madden lol.
Imagine if they added blood and gore when people tackle each other on that game.. Or if they actually interpreted players breaking their limbs. o:

LOL @ SEN xDDD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
It really does annoy me how EA monopolized the football gaming market by buying exclusive rights to it from the NFL. 2K5 was really good. EA can have some good games under their belt like Dead Space, but then they also shelve out cash cows like Madden.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Mehh, well... That's EA for ya. They've got like... 7 different segments where each one produces a different type of game. I was job searching like a few months ago on EA's different groups and the only one I was really interested was Mythic I think. They produce MMORPGs, I believe.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
An, you're becoming a Big boy now aren't you? Learning what your parents worked so hard to keep away from your pure mind.

Also, GTA is a dumb game.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
'The acclaimed Cristina'. I think I like the sound of that.

Pfft, I'm sure I'm not that known--- Well, uhh... Do I know you? o_0

Edit: SEN HAS A GF??? Aww man... There goes my plan.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Either way. feels good to expand the vocab. section of my frontal lobe :)
Thought memory was near the top of the brain and the front part was the thinking part. Well I remember that from Psychology which I just started taking so I might be wrong. And I thought lolis weren't necessarily lewd. Just drawn little girls. =/

So Cristina gonna come next bi-weekly?

EDIT: What plan? Also, you probably had the fastest avi changing time right now. You beat Ussi.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
'The acclaimed Cristina'. I think I like the sound of that.

Pfft, I'm sure I'm not that known--- Well, uhh... Do I know you? o_0

Edit: SEN HAS A GF??? Aww man... There goes my plan.
do you know me? probably not
I'm just some guy
Seconding this to the division power of scruffy.
Besides, my current GF doesn't really have an issue with it XD, hell she would even go and try to make child like remarks to tease me when she feels like she is in the mood lol
he needs to provide photographic proof

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
what is that dangerous intent Cristina has towards Sen

Also loli has to be lewd.

Sen's gf at least is realistic to know Sen won't have a daughter complex after all his years of being a loli

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Thought memory was near the top of the brain and the front part was the thinking part. Well I remember that from Psychology which I just started taking so I might be wrong. And I thought lolis weren't necessarily lewd. Just drawn little girls. =/

So Cristina gonna come next bi-weekly?

EDIT: What plan?

Answer yo question? (:

LOL it was a joke. XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Cristina, your multi-avi changing thing you got going is intriguiging. I'd like to try it out with multiple poses of the heroines i capture.

@jam its a link that changes the picture every set time interval over and over again cycling through all the avis,

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
You're a genius. One of the most overrated series I know. I liked Red Dead for it's western theme...but the sotry was also good.

Microsoft is making a mmorpg involving a zombie apocalypse o_O.
Lolwut. Seriously? I've gotta tell my bro about that.

@Ussi LOL. I'm just not satisfied enough with the one I always have before. Dx

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
what is that dangerous intent Cristina has towards Sen

Also loli has to be lewd.

Sen's gf at least is realistic to know Sen won't have a daughter complex after all his years of being a loli
Dunno but I like the sounds of it XD

LOL it was a joke. XD
That's what they all say XD

As to the whole GF thing.... wow..... just.... wow

Too easy, but then again if I did have one, I'd hope they would do just that lol, the whole childlike talk and whatnot when they want to let me make them feel special XD
but for the record i did have an ex

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Dunno but I like the sounds of it XD

That's what they all say XD

As to the whole GF thing.... wow..... just.... wow

Too easy, but then again if I did have one, I'd hope they would do just that lol, the whole childlike talk and whatnot when they want to let me make them feel special XD
but for the record i did have an ex
But it was a joke == You're probably too old for me anyways. (:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I've met surprising girls who can trust their bfs dangerously faithfully... So w/es.

Sen can't abandon his lolis yet

And Tika, Sen loves younger girls

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
poor kid failed middle school english

Also, i remember Tika being Cristina's tag on wifi and i'mmore comfortable saying that.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Avi changing thing sounds cool, looks like it goes for her sig as well (lol loli sig). And lol Ussi good idea to do that. But I think I'll leave mine as is for now. If I ever did want to make it change, I'd probably have it shift from my current one, Keima, the SSS symbol from Angel Beats!, and maybe even TK from Angel Beats! (he is just too epic).

Wow it's late.

EDIT: ninja'd like 5 times over o_O

Top Bottom