• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike automatic quickdraw?

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
From Ike's character page:

If the Attack button is held Ike will attack an opponent once he is within range, as [Quickdraw] worked in Brawl.
I'm grinding this out in training mode but I can't seem to get it to work. Was it removed?

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Yes actually, removed in 3.5. Don't worry about it, even before it was removed, it was outright better to do the move manually cause you could effectively space it.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Why was it removed? What is lost or gained by keeping it, even if it was useless?

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Because it's been removed, you can't hit people right in front of you as easily with QD

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
From Ike's character page:

I'm grinding this out in training mode but I can't seem to get it to work. Was it removed?
yes, it was removed. PMdev team just have to uupdate their character description

Top Bottom