• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ignore]

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Will Melee and Brawl be done at the same time?

Grr, this is supposed to be my last day of work. Maybe I can get off a day early? :/

I'm all for coming to this.

Will Melee and Brawl be done at the same time?

Grr, this is supposed to be my last day of work. Maybe I can get off a day early? :/

I'm all for coming to this.
Yes. Since players can only enter one or the other, I can easily hold both at the same time.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Can you do teams of one event and singles of another?

EDIT: LOL I just realized that you put on those funky Brawl rules you mentioned to me. Nice xD I'll probably go all Melee in that case. I think most people will, if it's a choice, anyways.

That's a pretty legitimate idea.

Can you do teams of one event and singles of another?
Good question. I haven't thought of that idea yet, but I think I can easily allow it. Like teams for Brawl, singles for Melee.

I'll be hosting the teams and singles events for both games at the same time.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I can raise the price, I guess. But I kind of want my event to be about the event, not the prize.
Well, I'll be honest here.

You clearly don't play Brawl or have a clue judging by those horrid rules. You banned MK, limited the timer to 6 minutes and are making people play in special Brawl mode for heavier gravity? Like are you serious? You should just make this Melee cause that's NOT how Brawl is played and do you know why? Cause the Brawl community plays the game as is, you're not the first person to think implementing these kinds of rules would do something and it didn't last. You can't just make ******** changes like that, we play this game competitively and you should have the standard rule set.

Coney

Smash Master
if these current rules stay, i predict either no brawl event at all, or a lot of brawl players showing up, saying "wait, what are these rules" and then just agreeing to play standard tourney style

heavy gravity? seriously? yall better hope i don't go, have you SEEN ddd's chaingrab?!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm just letting you know your rule set for Brawl sucks and you should not expect a lot of people for it if any, its the truth. Also, I'd raise the entry fee to 5 at least, people coming from MD n using gas won't turn much of a profit if they place in the money with that pot.

I also just noticed this is a Friday, good luck dude LOL

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Correction: BBR* makes the Brawl rulesets - MBR makes the Melee rulesets.

I don't think the Brawl is going to do anything for you, Epsilon. People will just come to play Melee.

Coney

Smash Master
Truth is, I really don't like brawl, but during the spare time I've played it, with these ideas, it was the only way I could enjoy it. I'd much rather have broken infinites than (more) broken camping.
so you're hosting an event for a game you don't play, or even enjoy, altering the rules until you alone can enjoy them, ignoring the advice of actual brawl players, and still expecting a turnout

uh okay

enjoy your calvinball, i guess

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Side event with regular brawl rules as a main event sounds good.

If that's the case I'll be here :)

Side event with regular brawl rules as a main event sounds good.

If that's the case I'll be here :)
Fine. I forfeit. I guess I'll make bbr ruleset the main event.

There's 4 main events, really.
brawl teams
Melee teams
brawl singles
Melee singles

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
ROG, ROG, I THINK IT'S VERY POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GO TO THIS ONE, LOL.

For reals, this time. I'll tell you more accurately whether I can go or not, but, if I can, I can bring a full set-up. P: I might need help with rides.

ROG, ROG, I THINK IT'S VERY POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GO TO THIS ONE, LOL.

For reals, this time. I'll tell you more accurately whether I can go or not, but, if I can, I can bring a full set-up. P: I might need help with rides.
If I can drive you from that church you go to, I'll have to get you at like 9:30am.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
In response to your post on my board thing, I'm going to be on a boat. In Cancun.

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
^ OMG ITS SUNNY GUY

im watching music bank on kbs right now !
its playing i need a girl =D

ANYWAY....

someone wanna get me a ride again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone wanna get me a ride again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might be bringing Mastermoo, who is in almost the opposite direction you are. If I can drive both of you, I may have to get you 2 by as early as 10am.

And to anyone asking for rides from me, I will need you to pay for the gas$ to get you.

Car fuel efficiency: 23.3 miles per gallon.
Gas price per gallon is I think $2.50 - $3.00

Top Bottom