• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGamestation 7/26

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
1. Waltz (Olimar)
2. Zro (Kirby/DDD) he used a lot of people that I dont remember lol.
3. Sol (DDD/Snake)

All I remember was the top 3. Gg to everyone

mood4food77

Smash Hero
hey ophy

i knew waltz would win...that olimar single handedly destroyed teams, my friend was his partner

i was suprised that zro got 2nd...i knew he was good, but i didn't think he'd get that high

well, you could add that you and me got last....and my friend only placed higher than me cause of a bye round even though he was by far the worst player there

and curse that IC player for using infinites...by far the gheyest thing ever

sol, ky, phish-it, nice seeing you guys again

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
hey ophy

i knew waltz would win...that olimar single handedly destroyed teams, my friend was his partner

i was suprised that zro got 2nd...i knew he was good, but i didn't think he'd get that high

well, you could add that you and me got last....and my friend only placed higher than me cause of a bye round even though he was by far the worst player there

sol, ky, phish-it, nice seeing you guys again
It's cool that we got last, I still ***** kids in friendlies :laugh:

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
Pretty fun tournament. I wish i could have stayed for singles but teams was awesome. Thanks for teaming with me Patsie, we did pretty good for having never met before lol.

phish-it

Smash Champion
1. Waltz (Olimar)
2. Zro (Metaknight/Kirby/DDD)
3. Sol (DDD/Snake/Metaknight)
4. Blackanese (G&W/Dedede)
5. Phish-it (G&W/Diddy)
5. Icedt (DK)
7. Patsie (G&W)
7. ???

Teams:

1. Zro/Blackanese
2. NOW/Patsie
3. Sol/Xypher

Thats what I remember.

To be honest, the tournament was kind of mediocre with only 2 setups (which resulted in no friendlies), random seeding, and no stage bans But the host atleast seemed receptive to feedback, which is good for the future.

Rykard

Smash Ace
whats funny is that the matches were still close even despite that so be quite. Most of the better players hardly got grabbed by me anyways so its not like that is what won me the matches. if anyone remembers, i used jigglypuff in friendlies and still beat almost everyone i played. and if you think thats dumb, i find it strange how everyone there used game and watch, meta knight, snake, and dedede the entire time except for like 5 people and for the most part, thats only why they won. It upset me to see people afraid to use characters that arent high tier.

and way to go for not following the rules that say each player CAN ban 1 stage per set

mood4food77

Smash Hero
my friend beat your jiggs with link

actually, there were only like 2 people who used snake, a lot used meta and gdubs

actually, there was no banning of stages, he yelled at all of us like 8 times for doing so, he was like, there's no banning constantly, we all were like...wtf, so yea...we used his rules against you

there were 24 people at this tournament, only 1 didn't know advanced techs, and it was double elimination

wasn't blackanese gdubs ICs?

i know scrow got 9th, i think it was rykard 7th also

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
and if you think thats dumb, i find it strange how everyone there used game and watch, meta knight, snake, and dedede the entire time except for like 5 people and for the most part, thats only why they won. It upset me to see people afraid to use characters that arent high tier.
last time i remember, the object of entering a tourney, is 2 win, especially if u have 2 pay 2 enter lmfao.
i dont understand people who complains about people winning b/c of them using high tiers, but then brags about winning using low tiers lmfao. (not saying u brag but if u had won im pretty sure u would have)

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Ankoku - There were definitely more than 13. There were 10 teams entered and several people not teaming up beforehand, so I'd say around 25.

List from Phish-it:

1. BlackWaltz(Olimar)
2. Zro (Metaknight/Kirby/DDD)
3. Sol (DDD/Snake/Metaknight)
4. Blackanese (G&W/Dedede)
5. Phish-it (G&W/Diddy)
5. Icedt (DK)
7. Patsie (G&W)
7. Rykard (IC)

Good stuff everyone, I can't believe I forgot my copy of Brawl there.

Thanks for teaming up N.OW, I think we had more team-kills than anyone in smash history =) Sorry for stealing your stocks lol

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
N.OW is beyond amazing! You guys are lucky he didn't join singles. Also, don't do any of that Grab Release Infinite BS vs N.OW. A six year old kid and Inui could do it. That technique should be banned. Sdriously.

I'll send Pika Pika to take your money next time though.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
We need team results on this and im pretty sure it was something like zro and his partner in first, im not sure who was second and 3 and fourth went to flow then tiggah inc.

If someone has the actual results for teams itd be alot more helpful than this so if someone could get that Id appreciate it.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
hey ****

1st) Random (Blackanese/Zro)
2nd) Buckets (N.OW/Patsie)
3rd) *Dunno Name* (Sol/Xypher)
4th) Flow
5th) Tiggah Inc

dunno rest

Nintendude

Smash Hero
N.OW is beyond amazing! You guys are lucky he didn't join singles. Also, don't do any of that Grab Release Infinite BS vs N.OW. A six year old kid and Inui could do it. That technique should be banned. Sdriously.

I'll send Pika Pika to take your money next time though.
Let me know when you are sending him so I can take his money as well =)

Rykard

Smash Ace
blackenese lol im just enforcing your point by doing the chain grabs.

btw that was one of the most fun sets i ever played against you. hope to meet you again at another tourney

Top Bottom