• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe If you were warped into a Mario game, and was forced to assume a character's role, who would it be?

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
This should be pretty interesting. I would be like to be the goddess of the universe herself, Rosalina. The reason why I would assume her role is pretty simple - she's a freaking amazonian goddess. She's WAY taller than most of the inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom, with exceptions, of course, being Waluigi and Bowser.

Secondly, her powers. She has the ability to create a force field around herself, preventing anyone, and anything, to damage her. She can also fly. That by itself is awesome. She can warp, and is implied or even confirmed by the spin-off games to be one of the strongest characters in the Mushroom Kingdom.

And finally, her backstory. It's utterly depressing. She's one of the few characters in the franchise, besides Wario, to have a defined personality and background.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Boo. Bar a few powerups and headlamps, invincibility. Plus I never have to look at people in the face.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
This should be pretty interesting. I would be like to be the goddess of the universe herself, Rosalina. The reason why I would assume her role is pretty simple - she's a freaking amazonian goddess. She's WAY taller than most of the inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom, with exceptions, of course, being Waluigi and Bowser.

Secondly, her powers. She has the ability to create a force field around herself, preventing anyone, and anything, to damage her. She can also fly. That by itself is awesome. She can warp, and is implied or even confirmed by the spin-off games to be one of the strongest characters in the Mushroom Kingdom.

And finally, her backstory. It's utterly depressing. She's one of the few characters in the franchise, besides Wario, to have a defined personality and background.
Pretty much this. I could do without the depressing life story, though.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I'd be taking on :4peach:'s role and I'm going to tweak it so it's like a fairy tale. I get to wear a cute pink dress (and play with it when my faithful Toad servants ain't looking) and give orders. My personality is basically in line with hers.

Ooh, and I'd be wearing that stylin' soccer outfit she had on, too. Also I'd carry :4palutena:'s magical lollipop to protect myself from being kidnapped by :4bowser:.

I'd also want to be in Daisy's role with the above applying here too but I carry Viridi's scythe of nature. Again, I'm improvising this role.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:4diddy:- I play an occasional tennis or karting match with these guys, but I mainly live on my island with my friends and family not doing much at all except when it's time for an adventure.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
I'd love to be one of the golfers from Mario Golf, (Although probably not Gene, even though I like him, I wouldn't want to be a egotistical golfer who would likely get smacked for bragging;)

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'd like to be Rosalina because I'd love to be a cosmoc hoddess since space is awesome and beautiful, or I'd want to be Bowser Jr. because he's a bratty Prince who is destined to rule over a kingdom where he gets to build and create many awesome mechs to "play" with and fight other characters with, plus he has a Paintbrush that'll be fun to just wiggle around and cause absolute chaos with

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
:ultluigi:- I mean, it would be cool to be a hero who save his brother and the princess. He lives a peaceful live with his brother in his house and has cool friends.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
i would be one of the fork people from the luncheon kingdom

i love them...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Probably one of those Mario Tennis humans, though I'm not sure if my badminton skills would translate well into that sport, I could do fine.

Pretty much this. I could do without the depressing life story, though.
That's a given. Also, where are those overdesigned final bosses in your sig from? They seem neat.

Last edited:

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Luigi. Stay out of most of the dangerous adventures but still show up for all of the fun parties & have a hot redheaded tomboy girlfriend who's rich. Luigi's got it made, man.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I would be Mario. He goes on the most exciting adventures and he can turn into enemies and Odyssey! How cool is that? My second choice would be Yoshi, but I would rather have him as a companion than be him. The only difference is that he would travel with me throughout my journey instead of just a couple levels. He’s supposed to be Mario’s best friend, not a token pet.

Top Bottom