• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you guys had a......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragingbeast854

Smash Rookie
This is a question-based thread. Where you ask questions like "if you guys had a...." Think of it as some hypothetical questions about your life.

Here's something:
If you guys had a friend who was a veteran in melee, an egomaniac, and thinks that Brawl stinks because he stinks and he thought that he can handle all the changes and such but really isn't able to take in the new stuff and just keeps on antagonizing and talking down on it and won't stop, what would you say to him?

I would either just tell him to shut up, get on with life, accept it, and stop being a dumb, whining little baby OR I would just be quiet and have fun with brawl.

If you want, you can ask your own question for other to answer.

cF=)

Smash Lord
A bad thread title with a bad subjective opinion in it.

Nice try.

saberhof

Smash Master
to a guy like that?...i would say...."dude, its a game...wtf..."

and , i did not have fun posting that...yet i did

*yawns*

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hypothetical topics to tend to generate bad replies. You can try it in Forum Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom