• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If You Could Spend A Day With Any Smash Character Who Would It Be?

KurokoGuy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4098-7839-2457
Switch FC
SW 3354 8684 7309
Just imagine one day you get to spend a day with any smash character, Who would it be? And what would do?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby, I wanna cuddle him and play with him, take him anywhere and feed him food.
(He's always adorable.)

Edit: And adopt him as my son.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Either my girl :ultpeach: or :ultisabelle: 'cause they are quite nice and friendly. Maybe :ultdaisy:, too, since she has a cruise ship I would love to be on. Agh, too hard to make up my mind, here! :lucina:

Internal Frickface

Smash Cadet
bowser because i think his place is probably very warm and cozy
also because he's a very good father so i trust him

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
dk or diddy and we would have a huge banana and peanut eating competition. BANANA SLAMMA, know wat i';m sayin'?

-Dimentio-

Smash Rookie
Link, we're both quiet, so I don't have to feel pressured into talking. I feel like we'd be pretty comfortable around each other.

Plus he could teach me how to use swords and shields

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Link, we're both quiet, so I don't have to feel pressured into talking. I feel like we'd be pretty comfortable around each other.

Plus he could teach me how to use swords and shields
I dont even know if link is actually quiet i mean he seems relativly Talkativ (visible in the choice Text Bubbles)

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Pyra and Mythra for ****ing.

For non-sexual purposes, anyone who could make my life better with technology or magic.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Ken seems like a cool guy to hang around.

Though, if we can spend a day with an item, then ƶơơᨓ βơ⟟η𝙶 ɗ⟟η𝙶, ƌᨓ یφ⋲ηɗ⟟η𝙶 ⍭ꔠ⋲ ɗƌɣ ⍵⟟⍭ꔠ ᨓꭱ. یƌ⍭⊔ꭱη!

Resolve_beta

Smash Rookie
Shulk or cloud they seem like chill characters that I could vibe with. Then again pyra and mythra kinda sexy doe. Also pit hes chill.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Shulk or cloud they seem like chill characters that I could vibe with. Then again pyra and mythra kinda sexy doe. Also pit hes chill.
I could suggest Meta Knight aswell hes also Chill

And Kirby outside of the High Voice hes Super Chil (but you should Buy some Snacks before)

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Erdrick, because I had a random dream once that he and I were lovers, and he had a really nice body and was a good cuddler.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
At first I thought Joker cause he fixes peoples problems, but then I remember I only have one day so Joker could only get one Rank Up with me... Meaning, my problems won't be fixed.

Except I realized, wait this is Joker, not Ren/Akira. Assuming I'm right, I could spend time in the metaverse and maybe even get a Persona. Assuming Personas will go back to our world, that would be mega cool, and wielding a Persona sounds fun, even if I'm not a wildcard. So yeah, I probably still go with Joker, but for a different reason.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I'm not to popular with the ladies so I'd say Cloud. I'd be an annoying fanboy npc who won't stop following as he probably does jack ****.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Very cute thread idea. Tough call between either :ultrosalina: or :ultsamus:.

Either way, I'mma go explore space. It's solely a matter of whether my tour-guide of the cosmos is a Girlboss or a MILF. Have fun tryna guess which is which.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I'd say probably Joker, but not necessarily for the reason most people suggested here. It'd be nice to chill in Cafe LeBlanc for a time, ideally on a rainy day as we just drink coffee and vibe to the jazzy music that we all know he's playing from somewhere (probably, knowing him, on vinyl.) Plus, turns out LeBlanc curry is amazing! I actually made some for my family a couple of months ago (the one that's been officially posted by Atlus.) He just seems like he'd be chill to hang around with.

(For context, it's sort of implied that the music in Persona 3 is actually being played from the P3 protagonist's MP3 player, so my logic here is sort of an extension of that.)

Top Bottom