• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

Scott!

Smash Lord
The Mirror Shield was pretty cool, assuming you mean the original version with the moon & star combo that was censored and removed or whatever. The replacement symbol was okay, but inferior to the original.

Realmz

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I remember feeling a little disappointed with just having the single clawshot for so long, since there wasn't much to do with it, and then the second one came along..

Yeah, Double clawshot. I'd like it to stick to treasure chests and roof tops again though.

Wrath`

Smash Master
The Ice Rod would be awesome to have on a warm summer day, just cool off by spritzing some snow into the air.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Nayru's Love. There's just something about running around in a giant invincible blue crystal that interests me.

Magnezone92

Smash Rookie
I would like to use the fire, ice, and light arrows from Ocarina of Time, but the bow is just a wooden stick.
Build a golden bow now that would be awesome with magic arrows.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Link.

Really, screw all that other stuff. I'll take Link, you guys can have his things, sure he won't be needing them. The utility of this choice?

Ya know. Whatever.

황미영

Smash Champion
I would have Majora's Mask, but with the evil taken out. I want to be in complete control!

I just want it because it looks cool, and I like the character too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Except for the part where once you have all three parts, you can pretty much wish the world to be however you want it. That could be useful, I've heard.
I think Link gets all 3 at the end of Zelda 2 and he isn't any more powerful.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Technically not a usable item. ;D
Without gathering all the pieces of the Triforce of Wisdom, you can't hope to enter Ganon's domain and rescue Zelda.

Without the Triforce of Courage, you can't awaken Zelda.

Without the Triforce of Courage, you could not hope to defeat Ganondorf after he obtained the Triforce of Power.

Without gathering all the pieces of the Triforce of Courage, how could you enter Ganon's domain in the underwater Hyrule to rescue Zelda?

The Triforce is useable. Just...involuntarily.

uberplasticcup

Smash Rookie
Without gathering all the pieces of the Triforce of Wisdom, you can't hope to enter Ganon's domain and rescue Zelda.

Without the Triforce of Courage, you can't awaken Zelda.

Without the Triforce of Courage, you could not hope to defeat Ganondorf after he obtained the Triforce of Power.

Without gathering all the pieces of the Triforce of Courage, how could you enter Ganon's domain in the underwater Hyrule to rescue Zelda?

The Triforce is useable. Just...involuntarily.
that's what i meant =P

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
Well, I'm getting an Ocarina in real life, so I won't go with that.
I (really honestly not lying could kick a baby in the face) can't choose just one..it's too hard. The Master Sword + Hylian Shield would be nice..or the Golden Gauntlets. I'd just join some fighting industry and **** everyone. Deku Nuts are cool too. Deku Mask as well (el oh el Deku Stick). El oh el a Silver Rupee would be nice. :)
But, honestly, there's too many for me to just choose one.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Personally, I'd take the Goron Mask. I don't live near any large bodies of water. If I did, then Zora Mask all the way. But with the Goron one, I wouldn't need buses to get around or anything like that. Just put on my mask and roll up the highway.

Deku mask would be useless. No launching flowers anywhere around here.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I agree with the whole Goron Mask thing. I live on a mountain; good fun.

And the Ocarina of Time and Master sword would be the best.

Ocarina especially.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Fairy in a Bottle.

If I ever die, I shall rise back up, at least once, unless I get more Fairies in a Battle.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Personally, I'd take the Goron Mask. I don't live near any large bodies of water. If I did, then Zora Mask all the way. But with the Goron one, I wouldn't need buses to get around or anything like that. Just put on my mask and roll up the highway.

Deku mask would be useless. No launching flowers anywhere around here.
:link:
:urg:
Deku Mask isn't useless...
Think about the possibilities. Twirling around to move on foot extremely fast, hopping across water, acidic bubbles, and could you resist this
http://smashbrosland.com/Deku Link 1.bmp
The flowers are cool though...as are the Zora and Goron masks, but Deku Link is definitely up there. ;)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Fairy in a Bottle.

If I ever die, I shall rise back up, at least once, unless I get more Fairies in a Battle.
What if you die of old age? You'll die, rise back up, and die again. I guess you could have one handy for being shot or something. XD

N64

Smash Champion
i'm going with boomerang. Accomplishes daily task of getting things with a fraction of the effort.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What if you die of old age? You'll die, rise back up, and die again. I guess you could have one handy for being shot or something. XD
Than you rise back up and slowly breed to death, or worse if you are shot in some vital organ...

Or the shooter just walks up to you and shoots you again

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
The gameshark, I could modify the world as I wanted. Does that count?

Fairy tears. Those could probably cure anything, plus increase your strength.

No, okay. Final answer: The switch hook. It blatantly defies the laws of physics.

Top Bottom