• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could be any Smash Bros. character, who would it be?

MVboy39

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MVboy39
3DS FC
4940-5715-0569
Shrek
I would probably choose Lucario because, well...
Hm...Well for me, I'd actually like to be a Lucario. Not as like one who travels with a trainer though.
<snip>
Besides who wouldn't like shooting giant balls of aura like DBZ style?
^ This ^

FP-Takyon

Smash Apprentice
Ike

get so jacked you toss around this heavy sword like a twig, even better if he has the stat equivalents from RD

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Marth because his sword is EXTREME. :marthmelee:

EarthShaker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-6503-4598
I would have to be Donkey Kong because he is just the coolest guy around.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
Mii - It would be cool if I looked my Mii. I would go for the Brawler.
Ness - Your average kid with a baseball bat and psychic powers. I wanna be this kid :D
Robin - Smart, confident, versatile, can wield swords and use magic...I'm sold on the magic and swords part XD
Sonic - He's Sanic. Don't really have any other reason. Gotta go fast.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Mii - It would be cool if I looked my Mii. I would go for the Brawler.
Ness - Your average kid with a baseball bat and psychic powers. I wanna be this kid :D
Robin - Smart, confident, versatile, can wield swords and use magic...I'm sold on the magic and swords part XD
Sonic - He's Sanic. Don't really have any other reason. Gotta go fast.
As for me, though, any female character taller than me. (I have a liking towards those kinds of women.)

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Mii, because then I get to choose my own appearance. Being able to switch between what my attacks are in general would be pretty fun too. Today? Feeling like swords. Tomorrow? Lets punch things in the face.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
I'd be a :4pikachu:so long as I can evolve into Raichu...

If not then :4feroy:.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Never mind, Frizz. The thread is still showing signs of life. :awesome:

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I've thought about it, and decided that if I could become (basically possess their bodies) any Smash character, it would be all the playable female characters in the series.

:4zelda:Zelda (TP version), because I'd be able to use spells and that kinda shizz. I like magic. Maybe a few pranks on the people, or something, to spice things up a bit around Hyrule. What much else is there to her, other than the fact that she has the Triforce of Wisdom and dem light arrows?

:4peach: Peach, because then, when I'm the princess instead of the "real" Peach controlling her own body, I'd have the sense to at least defend myself from Bowser by actually gathering up an army of my fellow Toads, and of course, have Mario and Luigi be guards outside her- I mean, my castle. Yep. A 6'1", blonde-haired woman's body (who may or may not be in her early 20's), inhabited by a 5'6", 17 year-old teenager who tries to make her independent, under my control. I guess, in her body, if I ever have any off-time from being a princess, I would sit in a bathtub for at most two hours, feeling the relaxing, bubbly hot water throughout my dainty, yet very tall and athletic, feminine body.
Now, I'm not gay or anything, but I could even go as far as to give Mario that "promise" Peach had been making since Mario 64, if you know what I mean (Although, it would be painful, considering she's a virgin, and I'm in a woman's body, not knowing much about her anatomy.) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It'd at least make him feel like his work paid off, after all these years of saving her peachy ass all the time.

Now, for :4zss:Samus Aran, AKA, Zero Suit Samus. It would be pretty badass to be in the shoes of a bounty hunter like her, busting up against the Space Pirates, and finally head face-to-face against Ridley, the one who murdered Samus's parents. I'd be a 6'3", 198-pound, 26 year old, blonde-hairedwoman in outer space, with nothing but my ship. Of course, I wouldn't be helpless without my Varia Suit. I'd still be able to kick some space ass in my Zero Suit, which gives me far more mobility, and also with my superhuman abilities. This might sound rather stupid, but, and only in dire situations, I would use my new body to my advantage, for I'd go as far as to earn money for myself by being a stripper. It's only for that reason alone, okay? Trust me, it's for a good cause. :awesome:

:4palutena: Palutena. If I, suddenly, one day, woke up, only to find myself conscious in Palutena's body, the Goddess of Light herself, and not my own, for one month, I would, because I'm a good person at heart, bathe her body nicely, not touching any private areas of hers, unless for hygienic reasons, and dress her up in her usual clothing.

Well, except I'd honestly lose the white stocking on her left leg, because it just looks a bit slutty for my tastes (I hope she doesn't mind while I keep that off for the entire month). Also, I'd at least settle with open-toed sandals instead (Are regular shoes even a thing in Skyworld?), because I'd believe that if I tried her usual footwear, it would most likely feel like the heels were constricting my feet.

It reminds me of this one time when I actually did switch with Palutena. The heels I were wearing at the time were only a size 8¼. I then decided to make a servant of mine measure my feet. He then said that it's shocking that I'm still growing, despite her (my) body turning 23 years of age at the first week of next month (He said It's possible that her body'll stop growing by the time she turns 25), and also that she'll stop at about a few millimeters above 5'10". He told me my foot size was actually a size 9½, so he said that it would be better if he made a homemade pair of high heels instead. I thought about it (quite quickly, thanks to having a very wisdom-heavy brain), and decided that, nope, I didn't want to have my feet feel cramped every time I would take them off after a long day's work taking on my new role as a goddess. I wanted comfier footwear, so I then told the guy that I instead wanted him to make a pair of sandals, that also looked like low-level high-heels, as well, though it wouldn't cramp my feet as much, thanks to the front being open-toed.

Instead of wearing her usual blouse, I instead told some of my servants to make me a red and white bandeau transparent bikni top, with a white and yellow skirt, so that I don't feel too hot (I heard Skyworld can get scorching hot during the late summer). Don't know why, but I feel like she needs to have that more "carefree" and more "naked" look to her, even it the changes I'd made to her usual style of fashion are very miniscule. I just kinda wanted her to look a bit less authoritative and a bit more carefree and fun-loving! She's still in her early 20s, she can honestly cool down a bit and be a bit playful here and there.

So that's how it went, I believe. It was fun the first time, so I can't wait to do it again the second time, as well. :)

And finally, :rosalina:Rosalina, because I'd be the goddess of the entire universe. Yeah, she has a pretty tragic backstory (she lost her mother when she was very young), but I believe she considers the Lumas to be her new family, so I think she's a bit happier now than she was before. Anyways, since I'd have her body, I'd also possess her powers, like being able to absorb projectiles around me in case someone wanted to hurt me by non-physical means, being able to fly whenever I want, wherever I want, in case there's someone stuck in above a large tree or something like that, and also, I would be looked up as a role model and figure by not just the Lumas, but basically everyone in the universe. I'd also have supermodel-levels of attractiveness, as well, thanks to her large size and those LEGS, bruh.
:shades:

Which reminds me... according to one source, I heard that she's supposed to be exactly 7'3" tall if she existed in real life?! I personally think it'd be incredibly AWESOME to be tall! I wouldn't be as scared of being picked on in high school and also be too short to play basketball in gym class because I'd be in a much more larger body roughly an entire foot AND a half taller than them.

Last edited:

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
I'd be Basshunter because hon heter Anna, Anna heter hon. Och hon kan banna banna dig så hårt. Hon röjer upp i våran kanal.

Last edited:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
Luigi. (Specifically :luigimelee:)
It'd be pretty cool if to wavedash anywhere with no effort. I also love his aerials. :happysheep:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Charizard. He isn't one of the biggest, baddest fire-type Pokemon for nothing. I've always loved using that dragon since childhood. <3

Also, he has wiiiiiiiiings.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Probably Falcon because I'd basically be a fire bender (bending fire on all of my specials, bending lightening (still technically a fire bending trick) on the knee), can plant explosives on people and explode them close-range while not getting hurt, I'd be ripped, I would be the fastest racer around, and I'd have a blaster but be too manly to use it.

Basically, I'd be pretty much invincible and the picture of manliness.

CassandraZD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groosinator
3DS FC
5429-9033-2238
I sweater I've seen threads just like this like seven times already. I supposed I'd be Boser since he's a neato fire-breathing turtle dragon magician. How come Boser can't use magic in Smash? I call BS.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I sweater I've seen threads just like this like seven times already. I supposed I'd be Boser since he's a neato fire-breathing turtle dragon magician. How come Boser can't use magic in Smash? I call BS.
To be honest, I can't blame them for thinking it's an interesting concept.

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Fox or Wolf without a doubt or second thought.
Why? Because they're pretty much capable of anything.

I'll skip being Falco though, I rather not be on the dinner table at Thanksgiving.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
:4villagerf: because she is adorable or :4dedede: because who wouldn't want to be this sexy?

ViridianViridi

Smash Cadet
NNID
UseFieryDance
3DS FC
2277-6687-2973
:4mewtwo:, If I could still have his amazing movepool in the main games.

If I can't then:4jigglypuff:.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Honestly I would be Shulk, but I seriously like can't explain why because I would spoil the majority of the game for you guys.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
:4dedede:-Hammer. Nuff said. Also I can have an endless appetite.
:4greninja:- I'd really like to be sneaky and quick to act.
:4zelda:- Because magic. Also I've always wondered what it would be like to be in a woman's body for a day or two.
:4falcon:- I will be the all mighty champion of Smash, with muscles and a powerful punch of flame and Knee of Justice.

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
I'd be one of my mains.
:4cloud: just to be able to swing around a sword bigger than I am. The ability to use limit breaks would be awesome (extreme fruit ninja), and the use of materia is something to consider.
:4feroy: because fire.
:4corrin: because dragon.
:4link: For multiple reasons, really. Being a hero would be really cool, even though it would take unbelievable strength, determination, and (triforce of) courage. I'd have infinite pockets to hold all of my stuff, I'd be a master swordsman, agile, and brave. Also as a side note, if the real Link doesn't want Zelda, I'll take her :grin:.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
:4villager: Imagine living in a world of constant tranquility and repose. Imagine that bags full of money fell off of trees and diamonds were hidden in rocks, and you could put any item, no matter how massive, into your pocket. Imagine building your house from the ground up with a look that represents you, and having no matter your age you'd have the ability to buy everything you want and build anything that pleases you. Who wouldn't want to be Villager?

NightmareViperSlash

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemonGamer1996
3DS FC
4441-9480-1382
That is actually a pretty difficult question...
:4mewtwo:Not just for the reason in smash, also because in Pokemon he pretty much can learn any move, so I just want to be an all powerful being.

:4wario: Infinite motorcycles, doesn't give a crap, and the stomach of pure steel.

:4sonic: Similar to Mewtwo, not just because in smash, mostly because on other media. I just like the concept of having excessive amount of stamina, and gotta go fast. :3

:4ganondorf: Not just because of smash, but because he is the king of disaster basically. He changed a whole world to almost rubble.

:4metaknight: Wings so I can fly and fast sword skills.

Those are the ones I can think about.

Top Bottom