If you could add two bosses to World of Light, who would you add?

NintenGunner

Smash Rookie
I'd throw in Bald Bull (Punch-Out!!) And The Shake King (Wario Land: Shake It!) Due to both series having very little rep in ultimate.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
NNID
smashergal426
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
They should've brought Porky and Rayquaza back from SSE

My two additional picks would be Duma/Medeus from Fire Emblem and Mother Brain (both forms) from Super Metroid

NNID
NESKeyblade
Dr. Eggman, simply because for boss material, he's a true icon. Not to mention if we could fight, there's a chance we could've gotten E.G.G.M.A.N. as a music track, or even the Doc Robeatnik remix from Shadow the Hedgehog.

Other than that it'd be a toss up between Sephiroth, because literally any more Final Fantasy VII content would've been appreciated and to get One-Winged Angel in Smash, and Father Balder from Bayonetta because I got really hyped when I saw him as part of the art for World of Light. Though Hades would be pretty cool too, but I've never played Uprising soooo... yeah.

Also Porky because I love EarthBound.

Last edited:

lucasla

Smash Journeyman
I miss a Pokemon as boss. I would totally support a big battle, with Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos that in a second moment after you finish them, you fight Lugia.

PF9

Smash Ace
Not necessarily WoL but I would have had a more diverse selection of bosses in Classic.

I would have given Pikachu and Jigglypuff a team of Nidoking and Nidoqueen as bosses, with the one among the two you're not playing as being a CPU ally.