• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add two bosses to World of Light, who would you add?

TreeChopperVillager

The Rubber Man Himself...
Switch FC
SW 1611 0712 3143
Tabuu would be good for the dark world. Trust me, it makes more sense when you dig into smash bros lore. Another good boss would be the master core for the dark world too.

Astroking112

Smash Cadet
I also would love if more bosses would been used on classic endings. dracula vs ganondorf, Samus vs marx, metaknight vs ganon, or Robin vs Rathalos.
I hadn't realized just how much Robin vs Rathalos should've happened until now. It's a great reference to Awakening and the climax.

Really, the distribution of even just the current bosses in Classic Mode left a lot to be desired. It would've been nice to have more bosses, but if they would only be used for 1-3 fights again, then I'd rather have a Boss shake-up to replace more Master Hand and Crazy Hand fights.

Tabuu and Master Core would've also been neat to see return as previous "final bosses," though.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
For the Light Realm, I'd add Ultra Necrozma. It's called 'The Blinding One' for crying out loud! The light it has makes it perfect!

And for the Dark Realm...I'd say...oh, I know! The Enchantress from Shovel Knight! We already have a boss from a non-playable franchise with Rathalos, so why not add her?

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
Boss 1: Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily in an original tag-team doomsday mech. (If this doesn't count as being one, then just Dr. Eggman in one of his mechs from the games, perhaps the Big Arm or the Egg Emperor.)

Boss 2: Grima.

D

Deleted member

I would like Death Egg Robot(Sonic) or a Metal Gear, as I like them. I feel that Galleom was kinda chosen to be kinda representative of a machine boss, but I feel either of the previous one could work.

Safer Sephiroth from FFVII is also one that would be awesome due to the angelical theme, and could work pretty well for Bayo and Cloud as a boss at least.

I would like Meta Ridley to return for some of the modes as a giant space dragon works well too.

D

Deleted member

Crocomire/Phantoom and Zygarde's Complete form from already present series only.

Crocomire/Phantoom and Neo Cortex if we include franchises still not present.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
With my post from above i decided to do one more:

Light Realm: Dalamadur (we got Rathlos so why not this, turns into Shah form at half health)

Dark Realm: Titan Dweevil (Weapons are upgraded and can attack while armored with it's legs and pincers making the king of dweevils deadlier than never)

Last edited:

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Light Realm: Metal Face (Xenoblade Chronicles)

Dark Realm: Duma (Fire Emblem Echoes; Shadows of Valentia)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'd throw in Bald Bull (Punch-Out!!) And The Shake King (Wario Land: Shake It!) Due to both series having very little rep in ultimate.
I would rather have Shake King as a Wario rep but that's alright
(I have him in my pretend Smash Bros. Eternity roster as a newcomer)

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Dr. Eggman, the super iconic egg-shaped genius.
&
Andross, the scary floating monkey head that terrified a generation.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
It honestly still baffles me that they didn't upgrade Metal Face to be a proper boss. He honestly would've made a better boss choice than Galleom.

GrantMasterMario

Smash Rookie
Light Realm - Dr. Eggman’s Egg Robo. One of the most iconic bosses and definitely one who deserves a chance. If not Eggman, then Dr Wily. Or even both.
Dark Realm - Mother Brain. Metroid is the only big N franchise (other than Pokemon, which is weird how Necrozma didn’t get in) to not have a boss, and I feel Mother Brain could work really well. A mix of her Jar and Super Metroid fight in particular

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Light Realm: Plasm Wraith from Pikmin 3.
Dark Realm: DJ Octavio from Splatoon.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
My choices are Fortitudo from the Bayonetta series (in Light Realm) and DJ Octavio from the Splatoon series (in Dark Realm)

Top Bottom