• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add back any unused characters in games prior to Ultimate, would you pick?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
It’s no secret that Smash games have had cases of characters that were considered or almost made the cut, but didn’t for one reason or another. If you could pick any two characters that went unused and add them back into games prior to Ultimate, who would you pick? This excludes characters who went unused in one game and came back in future games (:ultbowser::ultkingdedede::ultmewtwo::ultmarth: in Smash 64, :ultlucas::ultsnake::ultsonic::ultwario: in Melee, :ultpacman::ultvillager::ultmiifighters: in Brawl, and :ultchrom: in Smash 4). My picks are:

-Smash 64: Meowth
-Melee: Mach Rider and Ayumi Tachibana
-Brawl: Plusle + Minun and Dixie Kong
-Smash 4: Ice Climbers (3DS only), Takamaru and Karate Joe

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I would say Dixie Kong and Krystal for Brawl, Geno for Game 4 and Decidueye for Ultimate

Also, I'm pretty sure that Bowser, King Dedede, Mewtwo and Marth are the only characters cut from the first Super Smash Bros Game

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here’s who I would pick:
64: They’re all in, so none
Melee: I’ll say Ayumi and Mach Rider
Brawl: Dixie and Krystal (WW Zelda would not be a great choice with we have right now and Praimai could have been Miis)
WiiU/3DS: Takamaru and Rhythm Haven fighter
Ultimate: Rex and Decidueye

add :ultbowser::ultmarth: for 64
add :ultwario::ultlucas: for Melee
add :ultmewtwo:Dixie in Brawl
add :ulticeclimbers: Rhythm Haven fighter for 3DS/WiiU
add Rex, Decidueye for Ultimate

Top Bottom