• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add 1 more Mii Fighter to the game, what would you choose?

Pick 1!

• Total voters

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
For Other I'm going with Wrecker (Uses a large flail to swing around) just imagine the customization the flail could be a Chain Chomp or maybe even Wiimote and Nunchuck swinging and smacking them around the possibilities are endless! Reply and let me know what you can comeup with

Last edited:

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
The Former British Empire of great Britain.
Now i have an idea for one that might be a bit outlandish but here goes (I voted Other BTW, so ye this is what I voted for.)
The Mii Beastmaster: (Gonna show specials and Final Smash ideas I got below

Neutral Specials:
1. Lion Rush: A lion springs forwards in the direction the Mii is facing and attacks.
2. Seal Hoops: A seal appears and throws three hoops that it is balancing in its nose.
3. Raptor Rage: A velociraptor lunges in the direction the Mii is facing and pins an opponent down and must be mashed out of or you'll keep taking damage.

Side Specials:
1. Armadillo Roll: The Mii rides on an Armadillo which rolls around, similar to Egg Rool from the Yoshster.
2. Shark Splasher: A great white shark comes from out of the stage and starts munching and swimming until it reaches a ledge.
3. Trike Rampage: A triceratops homes in on a target and proceed to rush towards them in order to send them flying.

Up Specials:
1. Eagle Lift: A bald eagle and a golden eagle lift up the Mii.
2. Dolphin Jump: A bottlenose jumps from the stage and the Mii rides it upwards.
3. Ptero Ride: A pteranodon flys up with the Mii riding it, anyone who goes too close will be pecked at by the pterosaur.

Down Specials:
1. Avian Bliss: Songbirds fly around the Mii, after a while its HP will slowly rise.
2. Octopus Grapple: An octopus jumps from the Mii's arm onto the ground, anyone it can land on will be thrown around by it.
3. Para Song: A parasaurolophus appears and makes a soothing sound form its crest, after a while the Mii's speed and attack will increase

Final Smash: STAMPEDE!: An elephant/manta ray/tyrannosaurus runs from behind the stage, anyone caught in it is hit by stampeding animals/ thrashing marine animals/ rampaging dinosaur. (Would depend on the Neutral B on what it is, the damage done would be the same tho so it's only aesthetic otherwise.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom