• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If ultimate have customs moves.

Alejandronoob

Smash Rookie
It's actually my first time making a custom moves idea.
I also won't include charcters with original custom moves (however i will make them only if they have new moves)
Anyway, here are some.
:)

Alejandronoob

Smash Rookie
My first one is Snake:ultsnake:
Neutral 1: Hand Grenade
"Throws a grenade that detonates after a short time. Holding the button can delay the grenade toss."
Neutral 2: Dizzy Grenade
"A grenade that stun opponents. It explode quickly, But does less damage."
Neutral 3: Big Grenade
"Bring a Big Grenade that does more damage and knockback, but it's slow when it detonates."
Side 1: Remote Missile
"Shoots a missile that files forward. The direction can be adjusted while it flies."
Side 2: Homing Missile
"Shoots a missile that lock-on enemies, Does less damage."
Side 3: Tranquilizer
"Shoots a dart that makes opponents sleep."
Up 1: Cypher
"Grabs on to a Cypher and flies up into the air to avoid attacks. Pressing down causes Snake to let go."
Up 2: Glitchy Cypher
"Grabs on to a Cypher that does more damage than Cypher, But explode quickly and dosen't send him high."
Up 3: Quick Cypher
"The Cypher sends him really high, But does no Damage. Instead, it can push opponents away."
Down 1: C4
"Plants an explosive on the ground or directly on an opponent. Using down special again sets it off."
Down 2: Meteor C4
"Plants a C4 that Meteor smash opponents, But does less damage. If planted on the ground, it will make foes trip."
Down 3: Time C4
"A C4 that explodes and does more damage, But the detonation is slow."

There You go, his custom moves. I'm still thinking and working on the other characters.
Anyway Goodbye and I will see you next time.

Alejandronoob

Smash Rookie
It's time for young link:ultyounglink:
Neutral 1: Fire Arrow
"Fires an arrow. The longer the button is held, the stronger the shot."
Neutral 2: Ice Arrow
"It's like Fire Arrow, But it freezes opponents."
Neutral 3: Trick Arrow
"The arrow that makes opponents trip, meteor smash, and pound shields. Does less damage though."
Side 1: Boomerang
"Throws a boomerang. He can even throw it diagonally. A flick of the stick can change the power and distance."
Side 2: Speed Boomerang
"A boomerang that goes faster than the original Boomerang, But does not return to him."
Side 3: Attack Speed Boomerang
"The boomerang that he throws does less damage. But when it returns, it gets stronger."
Up 1: Spin Attack
"Spins with his blade outstretched. Can be charged if used on the ground, and acts as a jump if used midair."
Up 2: Fiery Spin Attack
"The blade is on fire when you charge it on ground, or midair. However, it does't go very when used in midair and it have more charge up."
Up 3: Tornado Spin Attack
"While he spins, It pulls opponents in, and have high recovery, But does less Damage."
Down 1: Bomb
"Pulls out a throwable bomb that explodes on impact or when the fuse runs out."
Down 2: Flower Bomb
"Instead of knocking foes back, It plants flower on their heads."
Down 3: Item Bomb
"While the bomb does more damage and knock back, It can also be use as a item."

There his custom moves. next i might be doing a next character.
Let me know which move is great.

Alejandronoob

Smash Rookie
Now it's lucas turn:ultlucas:
Neutral 1: PK Freeze
"Launches a projectile that freezes enemies. The projectile's path can be controlled."
Neutral 2: Quick PK Freeze
"It charges quickly and travel farther, But it does less damage."
Neutral 3: PK Love
"It's like PK Freeze, But it does more damage. Doesn't freeze though."
Side 1: PK Fire
"Fires light that explodes when it hits, erupting into a column of flame that launches enemies."
Side 2: Explosive PK Fire
"Fires a bolt that explodes. Doesn't travel far, but does more damage."
Side 3: PK Paralysis
"Instead knocking foes back, it paralysis opponents. Does less damage though."
Up 1: PK Thunder
"Fires a steerable ball of lighting. Sends Lucas flying if he hits himself."
Up 2: Fast PK Thunder
"A projectile that sends Lucas farther, But does less damage and does not hits opponents multiple times."
Up 3: Auto PK Thunder
"The ball does not appear when used, But he flies with out using it and does more damage."
Down 1: PSI Magnet
"Absorbs energy-based projectiles and weak explosions. Activates faster and heals more than Ness's."
Down 2: PSI Counter
"It doesn't absorb projectiles, But instead, It reflects."
Down 3: PSI Hypnosis
"It still absorb projectiles, But it can also put opponents to sleep if there in the field."

And those are lucas custom moves.
Let me know which move is great.

Last edited:

Alejandronoob

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys! Sorry If i didn't upload. I was busied with school.
But let's get on with Isabelle:ultisabelle:

Neutral 1: Pocket (Isabelle)
"Pockets an item or projectile to use later. Pressing the button again takes it back out."
Neutral 2: Pocket Minus
"It's smaller than the original Pocket, Making it harder to catch, But it does more damage and knockback.
Neutral 3: Sleep Pocket
"It doesn't powered up the item or projectile, But it can also make opponents sleep."
Side 1: Fishing Rod
"Hooks an opponent and throws them forward. Tilting up or down throws the opponent in that direction."
Side 2: Explosive Fishing Rod
"It can explode if it hits and opponent, But it can't hook opponents and can not be used as a tether recovery."
Side 3: Electric Fishing Rod
"While the string is reduce, It can paralyze opponents before throwing them."
Up 1: Balloon Trip (Isabelle)
"Flies around with balloons. Great maneuverability, but the balloons can be popped."
Up 2: Strong Balloon Trip
"Doesn't go higher than normal Balloon Trip, But the balloons are hard to popped."
Up 3: Offense Balloon Trip
"It goes faster with more height, But the balloons comes off faster. However, The balloons will fight back if on the way up, or if it gets attacked."
Down 1: Lloid Trap
"Buries Lloid in the ground. If touched by a foe, it rises up, dealing constant damage, and then explodes."
Down 2: Surprise Lloid
"It doesn't goes up when touched by an foe, But will immediately rise and explode if an opponent is close to it."
Down 3: Big Lloid
"Does not go higher than Lloid Trap and will fall down, But it does more damage and knockback."

That the custom moves for isabelle
I will make banjo and kazooie next If I have a chance.
Good night for now.:kirby:

recordagger

Smash Cadet
How about some Joker? :ultjoker:

Neutral 1: Gun / Gun Special
"Fires a gun forward. While Arsene is active, the power and number of shots that can be fired increases."
Neutral 2: Down Shot / Cheap Shot
"Fires multiple shots that stun the opponent. While Arsene is active, the cooldown decreases."
Neutral 3: Warning Shot / Bullet Hail
"Fires a warning shot that does less damage, but will further knockback the enemy. While Arsene is active, the power and number of shots that can be fired increases"
Side 1: Eiha/Eigaon
"Unleashes a bolt that explodes and deals continuous damage. While Arsene is active, the speed and power increases."
Side 2: Maeiha/Maeigaon
"Unleashes two bolts that explode and deal continuous damage. While Arsene is active, the power increases."
Side 3: Dream Needle/Death Needle
"Rushes forward with a knife that can inflict sleep. While Arsene is active, it can inflict poison."
Up 1: Grappling Hook / Wings of Rebellion
"Throws a grappling hook to grab edges and opponents. While Arsene is active, flies upwards using Arsene's wings."
Up 2: Advantage Hook / Brave Blade
"Throws a grappling hook to grab edges and jump towards an opponent. While Arsene is active, flies upwards with Arsene's wings while slashing with his knife, but doesn't go as far as Wings of Rebellion."
Up 3: Jump Hook / Rebel Dash
"Throws a grappling hook to grab edges and walls and automatically turn around in the air. While Arsene is active, spin through the air with Arsene's armored wings, but without as much directional input as Wings of Rebellion."
Down 1: Rebel's Guard / Tetrakarn / Makarakarn
"Braces for an attack. If hit, charges the Rebellion Gauge. Press and hold to charge. While Arsene is active, counterattacks."
Down 2: Rebel's Vanguard / Adverse Resolve
"Braces for an attack. If hit, powers up next attack. Press and hold to charge. While Arsene is active, counterattacks with a slower but stronger hit."
Down 3: Rebel's Safeguard / High Counter
"Braces for an attack. If hit, receives knockback, but no damage. Press and hold to charge. While Arsene is active, soaks up an attack to deliver a debilitating blow."

Alejandronoob

Smash Rookie
How about some Joker? :ultjoker:

Neutral 1: Gun / Gun Special
"Fires a gun forward. While Arsene is active, the power and number of shots that can be fired increases."
Neutral 2: Down Shot / Cheap Shot
"Fires multiple shots that stun the opponent. While Arsene is active, the cooldown decreases."
Neutral 3: Warning Shot / Bullet Hail
"Fires a warning shot that does less damage, but will further knockback the enemy. While Arsene is active, the power and number of shots that can be fired increases"
Side 1: Eiha/Eigaon
"Unleashes a bolt that explodes and deals continuous damage. While Arsene is active, the speed and power increases."
Side 2: Maeiha/Maeigaon
"Unleashes two bolts that explode and deal continuous damage. While Arsene is active, the power increases."
Side 3: Dream Needle/Death Needle
"Rushes forward with a knife that can inflict sleep. While Arsene is active, it can inflict poison."
Up 1: Grappling Hook / Wings of Rebellion
"Throws a grappling hook to grab edges and opponents. While Arsene is active, flies upwards using Arsene's wings."
Up 2: Advantage Hook / Brave Blade
"Throws a grappling hook to grab edges and jump towards an opponent. While Arsene is active, flies upwards with Arsene's wings while slashing with his knife, but doesn't go as far as Wings of Rebellion."
Up 3: Jump Hook / Rebel Dash
"Throws a grappling hook to grab edges and walls and automatically turn around in the air. While Arsene is active, spin through the air with Arsene's armored wings, but without as much directional input as Wings of Rebellion."
Down 1: Rebel's Guard / Tetrakarn / Makarakarn
"Braces for an attack. If hit, charges the Rebellion Gauge. Press and hold to charge. While Arsene is active, counterattacks."
Down 2: Rebel's Vanguard / Adverse Resolve
"Braces for an attack. If hit, powers up next attack. Press and hold to charge. While Arsene is active, counterattacks with a slower but stronger hit."
Down 3: Rebel's Safeguard / High Counter
"Braces for an attack. If hit, receives knockback, but no damage. Press and hold to charge. While Arsene is active, soaks up an attack to deliver a debilitating blow."
Not bad. In fact, I like your idea.

Alejandronoob

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted today. It just that the stupid coronavirus was spreading. And I had to do my work from school too. So lets get in with our bear boy Banjo & Kazooie. :ultbanjokazooie:

Neutral 1: Egg Firing / Breegull Blaster
"Fires an egg from Kazooie's mouth. Press and hold the button to shoot while moving around."
Neutral 2: Fast Egg Firing / Fast Breegull Blaster
"Shoot eggs that goes faster and travels farther than Egg Firing / Breegull Blaster, but does less damage."
Neutral 3: Fire Breath
"Instead of eggs, she breaths fire. Does more damage, but can't be changed to the Breegull Blaster."
Side 1: Wonderwing
"Uses a golden feather to become invincible and charge forward. Used feathers will not be replenished until you are KO'd."
Side 2: Dashing Wonderwing
"Step back and charge forward. The used feathers will respawn, but their attack does less damage and the ability to be invincible is removed."
Side 3: Wonderwing Reflect
"While they don't charge forward, they can reflect projectiles. It's strong, but will get weaker when used repeatedly."
Up 1: Shock Spring Jump
"Jumps high into the air using a Shock Spring Pad. You can freely move and attack after jumping."
Up 2: Shock Spring Attack
"They don't go as high, but they can damage nearby opponents."
Up 3: Super Shock Spring Jump
"They go really high, but the spring can't be charged."
Down 1: Rear Egg
"Shoots a grenade egg diagonally upward in the direction Kazooie isn't facing. Make sure to face away from your target."
Down 2: Quick Rear Egg
"Shoot an grenade egg that goes diagonally forward. Fast, but does less damage and knockback."
Down 3: Battery Egg
"Shoots a egg that paralyzes foes. Will paralyzes longer if percentages are higher, but the egg deals less damage."

I'm finished with the custom moves. I promise that I will bring more custom moves ideas if I don't get affected.

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
Steve.

Neutral: Mine/Craft/Create Block
"Mine on the ground, craft at a crafting table to upgrade your equipment, and build blocks in the air. Cannot be customized."

Side 1: Minecart
"Ride in a minecart and place rails. Can be dismounted and derailed to capture opponents."

Side 2: Furnace Minecart
"Launches a minecart ahead that contains a furnace. This is faster than a regular minecart by default and does plenty of damage."

Side 3: Hopper Minecart
"Launches a minecart ahead that contains a hopper. This can absorb projectiles. Upon contact with an opponent, the projectiles are released."

Up 1: Elytra
"Equips an elytra and launches a firework. The firework launch can do some damage to opponents."

Up 2: Creeper Elytra
"Equips an elytra and launches a firework with a Creeper-shaped explosion. This has a larger explosion, but the initial launch is shorter."

Up 3: Water/Trident/Elytra
"Places water from a bucket, flies away using a trident enchanted with Riptide, which hits opponents multiple times, and then glides with an elytra." (the water having the same animation as down smash and is a wind box going out)

Down 1: TNT
"Places a TNT along with a line of redstone dust which is ended with a pressure plate. Can be activated in multiple ways, or automatically."

Down 2: End Crystal
"A block of bedrock appears and an End Crystal is placed on it. This deals much more damage, and does not lessen damage to the user." (Hitboxes are higher up and the sour spot is gone. The explosion can be avoided by standing on the ground right next to the bedrock block. Said bedrock block disappears after the explosion.)

Down 3: Respawn Anchor
"A respawn anchor is placed. This does not explode automatically, but only with an attack from who placed it. The explosion is larger." (also lacks the friendly fire sour spot)

rlwrgh

Smash Apprentice
Since the custom moves were hard to balance in previous game what if we attached them to the spirit concept and had a spirit for each move which would therefore take a slot that could have gone to any other spirit?

toonito

Smash Ace
my ideas for :ultryu:customs

(1) Denjin Hadoken: multi hit with electric properties (SFIII)
(2) Big Hadoken: bigger but slower (Smash exclusive)

(1) Metsu Shoryuken: multi hit starts w/ elbow jab slower but stronger (SF Alpha)
(2) Wind Shoryuken: non damaging greater height than other shoryuken but has windbox, can push opponents away (Smash exclusive)

(1) Shinku Tatsumaki: multi hit also has windbox pulls opponents in but Ryu is stationary (SF Alpha)
(2) Ascending Tatsumaki: multi hit that travels vertically (Smash exclusive)

(1) Hashogeki: takes damage and counters with a Hadoken palm attack (think :ultlucario:) (SFV)
(2) Alpha Counter: upon blocking an opponent's attack a streak of lightning appears and Ryu counters with an uppercut or a leg sweep (SF Alpha)

:ultken: customs
(1) Double Hadoken: fires two Hadoken in quick succession; faster but weaker than Ken's regular hadoken (SFIV Omega)
(2) Reppu Hadoken: fires Hadoken from his foot; can be angled by up diagonally (SFIV Omega)

(1) Shoryureppa: multiple shoryuken slower but stronger significant end lag (SFII Turbo)
(2) Speed Shoryuken: faster but weaker shoryuken (Smash exclusive)

(1) Flame Tatsumaki: single hit with flame properties (SFV)
(2) Ryusenkyaku: wheel kick where Ken hits opponent from above; somewhat similar to :ult_terry:'s Crack Shoot (CvS)

(1) Senpu Nataotoshi: takes damage from an close ranged attack and counters with a flaming kick (SFV)
(2) Alpha Counter: upon blocking an opponent's attack a streak of lightning appears and Ken counters with an uppercut or a midsection kick

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Note: I'm only doing this for a few characters. If you see characters that aren't featured, it's because I couldn't think of anything for that character.

Mewtwo
Neutral 1, Aura Sphere; unlike Lucario’s, goes MUCH faster upon full charge and can’t be stored
Neutral 2, Psyshock; Mewtwo forms psychic blobs that shoot out in a cone-like shape, and cannot be used mid-charge

Side 1, Psycho Cut; Mewtwo sends out two psychic blades in front of itself, but only one when B isn’t held
Side 2, Me First; Mewtwo steals the closest opponent’s held item from far away

Up 1, Power Swap; Mewtwo switches places with the opponent, meteor smashing any opponents swapped to its original position
Up 2, Guard Swap; Mewtwo switches places with an opponents, and is enveloped in a barrier that negates damage until it reaches the ground

Down 1, Future Sight; Mewtwo automatically counters an attack it sees in the future, ranging from 2 to 5 attacks in advance.
Down 2, Miracle Eye; Mewtwo is temporarily able to ignore transformation effects that alter damage.

Young Link
Neutral 1, Light Arrows; a fully charged shot briefly paralyzes the opponent
Neutral 2, Ice Arrows; a fully charged shot freezes the opponent

Side 1, Double Cutters; fires two fins that go up and down respectively, and then the opposite directions upon returning
Side 2, Ripping Boomerang; one of Link’s customs from Smash 4

Up 1, Super Spin Attack; Young Link surrounds his sword in magic that deals more damage, but goes up less vertically
Up 2, Whirling Leap; one of Link’s customs from Smash 4

Down 1, Deku Bomb; stuns opponents in a big area
Down 2, Bomb Flower; travels farther and has less weight, but goes off quicker

Lucas
Neutral 1, PK Flash; Ness’s Neutral B, but with the movement of PK Freeze
Neutral 2, Free PK Freeze; Lucas can move PK Freeze anywhere, but it can’t freeze opponents unless they’re at higher damage

Side 1, PK Fire Wall; Ness’s Side B, but it only appears straight in front of Lucas
Side 2, PK Burst; Lucas tosses a small flame a short distance, exploding with a bomb’s radius

Up 1, Circle PK Thunder; Lucas moves a ball of thunder around himself
Up 2, Rolling PK Thunder; one of Ness’s customs from Smash 4

Down 1, PSI Barrier; Lucas summons a barrier that nullifies all attacks, but breaks after 6 seconds
Down 2, PSI Vacuum; one of Ness’s customs from Smash 4

Roy
Neutral 1, Shield Smasher; Marth’s Neutral B from Melee
Neutral 2, Flare Tempest; Roy summons a circle of flames around him

Side 1, Effortless Blade; one of Marth’s and Lucina’s customs from Smash 4
Side 2, Double Lion; Roy performs two swings that move him forward; based on one of Alm’s Combat Arts from Shadows of Valentia

Up 1, Dim Blade; Roy goes up much higher, but deals less damage
Up 2, Deicide; Roy rises up high, then crashes down and unleashes a fiery shockwave; based on the finishing attack Alm performs on Duma in Gaiden and Shadows of Valentia

Down 1, Push Counter; Roy flings away any opponents who attack
Down 2, Distant Counter; Roy counters with a crescent-shaped flame projectile

Cloud
Neutral 1, Super Beam; Hits multiple opponents and travels slower
Neutral 2, Frail Beam; Travels fast, but deals less damage

Side 1, Octaslash; Cloud slashes eight times
Side 2, Renzokuken; Cloud slashes four times with timed button presses

Up 1, Meteorain; Cloud jumps and slashes down for an instant meteor Smash
Up 2, Rough Divide; Cloud jumps up once and deals multiple hits with his slash

Down 1, Riskcharge; Cloud slowly takes damage while charging his Limit Gauge, which pays off with a Finishing Touch that can possibly instantly K.O.
Down 2, Quick Charge; Cloud charges his Limit Gauge in 5 seconds, and uses a multi-hit Finishing Touch with pathetic knockback

Corrin
Neutral 1, Dragon Fang Bolt; Quickly charges an electric shot that deals multiple hits
Neutral 2, Dragon Fang Flare; Slowly charges a flare that explodes in a huge radius and deals immense knockback

Side 1, Deathly Lunge; Can instantly K.O. an opponent at high damage if timed right
Side 2, Evasive Lunge; Bounces Corrin backwards

Up 1, Dragon Soar; Soars very high but deals no damage
Up 2, Dragon Burst; Jumps at a pathetic height but explodes in a small area upon contact

Down 1, Counter Stomp; Stomps the opponent directly in front of Corrin
Down 2, Burst Surge; Stomps the ground after a bit of charging

Inkling
Neutral 1, Splattershot Jr.; a weaker Splattershot that uses no ink, but also can’t ink an opponent
Neutral 2, Splattershot Pro; fires farther, but goes slower

Side 1, Carbon Roller; turns are easier, but opponents can’t be buried
Side 2, Dynamo Roller; moves slower, but can fling ink while turning

Up 1, Fixed Super Jump; Inkling jumps in an arc, splatting on the ground and can’t change directions midair
Up 2, Quick Super Jump; takes less start-up, but deals no damage and doesn’t go as high

Down 1, Suction Bomb; can be attached to any surface
Down 2, Toxic Mist; Inkling throws a glass bomb that explodes into a poison

Ridley
Neutral 1, Rapid Breath; Ridley can shoot multiple fire balls without charging, but they get weaker over time
Neutral 2, Mega Fire Ball; Ridley shoots one powerful fire ball that takes longer to charge

Side 1, Space Pirate Toss; Ridley’s grab travels farther, but only tosses the opponent rather than crushing them on the ground
Side 2, Relentless Rush; Ridley’s grab doesn’t travel as far, but he has super armor and the grabbed opponent can’t escape

Up 1, Safe Blitz; Ridley travels much higher, but can only go straight up and deals no damage
Up 2, Fire Blitz; Ridley jumps up two times, then flies straight up with his wings on fire

Down 1, Skewer Rush; Ridley charges up, and then flurries the opponent with multiple stabs
Down 2, Skewer Kill; Ridley charges up a powerful skewer that instantly KO’s opponents at high damage

Simon/Richter
Neutral 1, High Axe; travels higher, but covers less horizontal distance
Neutral 2, Hand Axe; travels further horizontally, but only JUST stays above the ground

Side 1, Oak Stake; a weaker variant that falls on the ground and doesn’t return
Side 2, Throwing Star; throws a shuriken that deals multiple rapid hits but doesn’t return

Up 1, Heavenly Uppercut; travels MUCH higher, but only hits once and deals less damage
Up 2, Horizontal Uppercut; travels more of a horizontal distance and is MUCH more powerful, but only hits once

Down 1, Holy Line; the flames from the water work how they do in Rondo of Blood
Down 2, Holy Flame; the holy water explodes into a single flame, similar to how it worked in Castlevania 1

King K. Rool
Neutral 1, Spiked Blunderbuss; King K. Rool fires a spike ball that can't be sucked back in
Neutral 2, Blunderpuss Sputter; the Blunderbuss sputters a bit before shooting a powerful shot

Side 1, Crown Toss; King K. Rool tosses his crown onto the ground
Side 2, Crocorang; King K. Rool jumps towards his crown after tossing it

Up 1, Shocking Propellerpack; King K. Rool emits electiricty from his Propellerpack, but travels less of a height
Up 2, Low Propellerpack; King K. Rool travels very low, focusing instead on horizontal distance

Down 1, Gut Wrench; attacking King K. Rool causes him to burp, poisoning the opponent
Down 2, Gut Cleanse; attacking King K. Rool causes him to bite the opponent twice, healing him a little

Isabelle
Neutral 1, Pickpocket; Isabelle gets rid of the item/projectile thrown at her
Neutral 2, Pocket Plus; one of Villager's customs from Smash 4

Side 1, Live Bait; Isabelle catches an opponent right in front of her, and throws them a long distance
Side 2, Electric Rod; Isabelle holds up an electric rod, which shocks any opponents in range

Up 1, Extreme Balloon Trip; one of Villager's customs from Smash 4
Up 2, Balloon High Jump; one of Villager's customs from Smash 4

Down 1, Dud Trap; Lloid jumps up once, then falls down and explodes
Down 2, Lloid Mine; Lloid explodes upon contact or when inputted again

Incineroar
Neutral 1, Hottest Lariat; Incineroar spins around in flames, hitting once but moving a better distance
Neutral 2, Tornado Lariat; Incineroar spins around rapidly, but can't move

Side 1, Take Down; Incineroar charges forward and tackles the opponent, taking slight damage
Side 2, Judo Throw; Incineroar stays in one place while throwing the opponent behind itself

Up 1, Throat Chop; Incineroar jumps up high, then comes down and unleashes a shockwave that paralyzes opponents
Up 2, Dual Chop; Incineroar jumps up high, comes down a short distance, then jumps up again and chops the air

Down 1, Reversal; Bursts in flames, which deals more damage the higher Incineroar's %
Down 2, Swagger; Incineroar flashes a light that stuns opponents in an area

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Apologies for necroposting, but here were some I thought of for Sora:
Neutral
  • Neutral 1, Grand Magic; Sora fires three powerful versions of his base spells with startup lag
    • Firaza is a giant fireball that explodes in a large area, dealing multiple hits
    • Blizzaza is an icicle shot that explodes in a moderate radius, freezing anyone within it
    • Thundaza is a giant bolt of lightning that rains down in front of Sora, paralyzing anyone hit
  • Neutral 2, Aeroga; Sora summons a wind barrier (that can reflect projectiles) around himself for 10 seconds, with a 7-second cooldown afterwards
Side
  • Side 1, Ars Arcanum; Sora charges up an attack that deals 13 consecutive slashes towards the enemy. Letting go of B cancels the charge
  • Side 2, Strike Raid; Sora flings his Keyblade towards the enemy. The control stick can be tilted up or down to change the Keyblade's direction.
Up
  • Up 1, Doubleflight; Sora travels twice the height as Aerial Sweep, but deals no damage
  • Up 2, Circle Raid; Sora sacrifices vertical distance for horizontal distance
Down
  • Down 1, Counter Rush; Sora rushes the enemy after blocking, but doesn't stumble them
  • Down 2, Counter Kick; Sora does a slide kick after blocking. He travels further and deals more damage when he counters a projectile.

Top Bottom