• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Tingle, Toad and Tom Nook were to open a store... what would they sell?

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Different costumes?
CDs?
Stickers?
Trophies?
Perhaps retro stages?
Character descriptions? (more in depth than Brawl's Dojo)

The idea of an in game store to purchase these things would be incredibly cool.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I like this idea, but I would rather have Beedle from Wind Waker than Tingle, personally.

Maybe they could sell Assist Trophies and special items too?

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Treasure Maps!
They could lead ya to a location in the adventure mode like, for example, a tree. Smash the tree and a prize will fall out. Or down smash the ground in a certain area, or perform an action as a specific character, like mario's fireball to ignite a fuse, or the villager's axe to chop down a tree. Man what's with all these trees hidin loot?

Equipment!
Purchasing a beam sword would let ya carry it around with ya on adventure mode, or you could take it out once for a battle, same with food and junk. Equippable stickers could return, but only stay with you for a single run through adventure mode. Hey, maybe you could incorporate some sorta fetch quest in the adventure mode with this...Octorok wants a deku nut and will give ya a trophy as a reward...

Anyway, just throwin out ideas on how a shop could improve the adventure mode.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
innterresstinggg...
nook sells stages- for a small price and then you owe about 150 times that
toad sells contraband 1ups in classic mode when you get game overs
tingle... oh tingle... he'd be trying to convince you that he is making things better with his koolimpah, yet only characters with projectiles could buy, since they would need to pop his balloon to reach him
now wait, you say they're opening a store together? oh well then it goes something like this...
nook owns the property of course, and would be the boss. toad needs a stool (TOADstool, anyone? no? ok then) since his shortness hinders his ability to see over the counter. and again, tingle... ohhhhhhhhh tingle... he gets fired soon after the store opens due to either floating up into the ceiling to much, or always dancing around and chucking glitter all over the place.

this posted before i was done editing somehow, and i dont know how to delete it :/

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
So, we're playing Power Stone now? ;)

Not that I'd have an issue with that, it could be a cool an interesting idea if done right.

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
I remember my brother and I getting a kick out of unlocking the shopkeeper as a playable fighter in Power Stone 2. And then you could use her shop as a stage! Power Stone was the bomb.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Treasure Maps!
They could lead ya to a location in the adventure mode like, for example, a tree. Smash the tree and a prize will fall out. Or down smash the ground in a certain area, or perform an action as a specific character, like mario's fireball to ignite a fuse, or the villager's axe to chop down a tree. Man what's with all these trees hidin loot?

Equipment!
Purchasing a beam sword would let ya carry it around with ya on adventure mode, or you could take it out once for a battle, same with food and junk. Equippable stickers could return, but only stay with you for a single run through adventure mode. Hey, maybe you could incorporate some sorta fetch quest in the adventure mode with this...Octorok wants a deku nut and will give ya a trophy as a reward...

Anyway, just throwin out ideas on how a shop could improve the adventure mode.
Adventure mode idea seems amazing, but the battle idea would be weird. I could see it working for the 3DS or the gamepad where you have all your purchased items on the touchscreen, and choose which one you want.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Adventure mode idea seems amazing, but the battle idea would be weird. I could see it working for the 3DS or the gamepad where you have all your purchased items on the touchscreen, and choose which one you want.
That's exactly the point. You use the gamepad or 3ds.

Top Bottom