• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
Guy in front getting run over: I never thought I'd see the day when I was being run over by a terrorist named "Osama bin Laden" riding a John Deere tractor.....

Tapion

Smash Ace
^Is one of the newer memebers of SWF. Is a year older than me, and apparently like music, games, tv, and that sort of stuff. He is also named after a place in Earthbound.
(*Edit*: 5W33T!! 500th post!!

Hawaiianbum007

Smash Apprentice
yes and the game will be called super smash bros online melees battle of epic proprotions tournoument.

Why doesnt peach put in motion activate chain guns on her castle to stop bowser?

Zabie

Smash Journeyman
No.He doesn´t have the Jubilation so....

Why Luigi only have The Luigi´s Mansion and the Mario is Missing Games and Mario have alot????

supersmashboy

Smash Lord
^ just got to 500 posts. Crongratulations! Tapion also likes the Anime Boards Forums, what with it being in almost every post made by this Anime Forum lover...

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
^ a cool older member from back in the day who almost has 1000 posts :eek: . Really supersmashboy is a good poster with a love for toilet paper, which is featured in his avatar.......

RichBrown

Smash Master
bowser is 3 years old, which is actually old age for koopas, but old age is always 50 years older than he is.

what DID falco do when he was young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom