• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algasir

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Bazooka Lucca
There's a person named Lucca in crono, but that's not where my smashboards name came from. ;)
I knew about Lucca in Chrono Trigger, but thats the only Lucca I know. Video Game-wise

I choose 1

RichBrown

Smash Master
has been a member since dec 2001, and has a bunch of posts. seems nice, except he got banned from forum games.

NEXT: ECVlion

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
So... My Aunt's Sister Has Boys On Arrdvarks Rocking Disfunctionallu Showing Really Old C**ks Killing Sight

IMMORTALBLADESUX

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
A new person to the boards, and rather does not check up on what he writes, therefore he has a big bunch of typos. Ignores some rules sometimes, and thought that spaces were not permitted in the username.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lanky, is that your sig?Anyway the answer was 2 games, they were Chrono Trigger Character Library and Chrono Trigger Jet Bike Special.

-Current Status-
Bly: 3 points
Masenko: 7 points
sum41: 3 points
Algasir: 7 points
Tapion: 4 points
Metroid Killer: 7 points
ToadBanjoConker: 4points
*Roy X*: 1 point
sharkboy013: 1 point
Ocarina: 0 points
SuperSpy: 5 points
Team_Xtreme_666: 2 points
annoying jamez: 2 points
Bushelz: 0 points
HyperFalcon: 2 points
Devious: 2 points
Peachy: 0 points
Crouching Shiek, Hidden Dragon: 0 points
Male Sheik: 2 points
gc_sega: 1 point
Fourside: 2 points
Deep Blue: 1 point
bunjiman008: 2 points
Lanky_F: 1 point
Raccoon87: 0 points
Fox Illusion: 1 point
Bazooka Lucca: 0 points

Omg another question allready?;)

Next Question:

"Tell me ALL of Link's items, special items, equipments, stuff, misc Etc.ETC in A Link to the Past!"

Only when you typed everything you have scored(no not with sex dummy).This question is worth 2 points.

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
boomerang, sheild, sword, hook shot, bow/arrows, bombs, master sword, master sheild, bottle, boots, tunic, heart piece, heart, potion.

I hate you flok. *bogglees flok* (bogglee is ® from James and you can just die if you take it. It means the opposite of boogle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom