• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
The first shop, You updated it evrytime someone brought something. I can't find that page with the most recent update
The first shop is not important anymore. You can't buy anything from previous shops, only the current one.

Omis purchases two large bullet packs -220
Omis purchases one green chu jelly- 90
Omis purchases one lotto ticket-50
Omis has 230 money left

You forgot to post a reminder that we have 150 more money in each day period.
I'll buy 3 Posion 'shroom $270

I have $30 dollars (Shouldn't I have more money?)
Ah, yes. I haven't been doing anything for so long that I just forgot about that. Will update...

bmasterr
100%
470$
-Grenade
25%
Same room
-Medieval axe
6 (1 per night)
18%
Same room

-Chad-
100%
500$
-Smoke puffer
2 puffs
No Damage
Same room (Kind of)
If used, ALL players (exept user) in room are affected. Halfs the damage done by all affected players on night used.
-Battle shield
Made for a noble soldier, this shield will defend you from the first three attacks that target you after you buy it.
-Chainmail
This full-body armor will half the damage done to you from 5 attacks.

Zook
100%
320$
-Old fashioned pistol
3/3 bullets
10%
Same room
-Revolver pistol
6/8 Bullets
8%
Same room
-Battle shield
Made for a noble soldier, this shield will defend you from the first three attacks that target you after you buy it.

CROP CIRCLE

Omis
100%
590$
-Large bullet Shot Gun
0/3
20%
Same room
-Grenade
25%
Same room
-Chainmail (X2)

Mckilla - DEAD (Wiiwiiwaa, Omis)
0%

Wiiwiiwaa
100%
530$
-Pennsylvania Rifle
0/2 bullets
17%
Any room
-Smoke puffer
2 puffs
No Damage
Same room (Kind of)
If used, ALL players (exept user) in room are affected. Halfs the damage done by all affected players on night used.

MORDER

MPH GAW
100%
450$
-Shotgun
2/4 slugs
15%
Same room
-Pennsylvania Rifle
2/2 bullets
17%
Any room

Mediocre
100%
820$
Chainmail
-This full-body armor will half the damage done to you from 5 attacks.

Kirbichu
100%
620$
-Old fashioned pistol
3/3 bullets
10%
Same room
-Chainmail

Flipstar
100%
520$
-Revolver pistol
6/8 Bullets
8%
Same room
-Battle shield

Except now I'll have to update the update... I'll be back in a little bit to do that.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Since I took out the precious samurai sword, I'm going to put up a few new defensive items for sale.

Battle shield
Made for a noble soldier, this shield will defend you from the first three attacks that target you after you buy it. It costs 150$ and we have 2 in stock.

Chainmail
This full-body armor will half the damage done to you from 5 attacks. After taking 5, it will fall apart and become useless. It costs 130$ and there are 5 in stock.

Omis: Unless your weapon states otherwise, you can unload your cartridge any way you want.
I will also buy one battle shield which is 150 dollars. In total i have 370 dollars. 800-150-280=370
I'll buy a Battle Sheild.
Chainmail + Battle shield for me (-$280)
-Chad-
100%
350$
-Smoke puffer
2 puffs
No Damage
Same room (Kind of)
-Battle shield
-Chainmail

Zook
100%
170$
-Old fashioned pistol
3/3 bullets
10%
Same room
-Revolver pistol
6/8 Bullets
8%
Same room
-Battle shield

Flipstar
100%
370$
-Revolver pistol
6/8 Bullets
8%
Same room
-Battle shield

Your weapon's stats are now included in your player stats.

Shop approaching...

Your local convenience store... In 1825

I just was just looking back at some earlier posts when i noticed this. In the armor shop you said that there were only two battle shields. Three people proceeded to buy them. In all the updates afterwords you listed all three people as having battle shields.

So by that logic Zook, Flipstar, or Chad should have to sell one of their battle shield. In addition for being amazing I should be rewarded $200 money.

D

Deleted member

Banned because by that logic, there wouldn't be any members of Smash World Forums.

riboflavinbob

Smash Apprentice
a 3 long cat attached to the rust, in a crossiant factory made of wax, filled with dried and flammable peapods, botany textbooks submerged in a mysterious burgundy colored liquid, surrounded by vampire aluminum foil, in the middle of Andalusia, in the winter of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom