• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If there was an extra character added into Smash who would it be?

If there was an extra character added into Smash who would it be?

• Total voters

Doctor Wario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4313-0727-2141
Comment on who you would have liked to see added into the game. If it was other, specify who.
Edit:I just added a bunch for more options.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I think I'd actually main Inkling if they were in the game. And I hope that they'll have the Agent 3 outfit as an alt. Heck, I can even imagine their alts now. And since the Female Inkling is considered to be the default in Splatoon, it would be Default Female (Orange), Default Male (Blue), Agent 3 Female (Orange), Agent 3 Male (Blue), and the other 4 alts will be 2 different colors like turquoise or yellow or something. Man, the Inkling is just booming with ideas. Why aren't they in again?

Hard to pick between K. Rool, Wolf, and Bandana Dee.

King K. Rool is my most wanted newcomer.
Wolf should've been DLC and I really feel sorry for his fanbase, who though he was going to return for sure.
Bandana Dee is my second most wanted newcomer, and other BD fans are my closest friends in SmashBoards.

Breezyspeed

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5300-8379-8151
Wolf was the only character I could say I was decent with, but it would be nice if they added bomber man as well

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Looking back at this thread is amusing. We managed to get at least 8 of the characters on this poll in Ultimate. And the game's not even out yet, so we might get even more.

Top Bottom