• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If the previous person were a ____, they'd be ____, because ____.

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
These kinds of threads were really popular on Speedsolving Forum when I brought the assumptions thread idea over there. Then they removed off-topic threads from the new posts stream. Then they kinda died. Anyways, here's another idea. Not sure if this one exists yet, but we'll probably find out soon. (And by we I mean I, and by 'll, I mean 'll.) So basically, I'll start by giving a category of things. So let's say I said the next person should tell me what kind of puzzle I would be. Then the next person might respond with a Rubik's Cube, because I solve Rubik's Cubes. (I have a competition next weekend, wish me luck. :D) You can ask someone to find something in pretty much any category that describes you. What musical instrument would you be? What animal would you be? What fast food chain would you be?

OK, I'll start.

Next person should tell me what animal best describes me.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
If you were an animal, you would be a fox, because of your witty joke in the previous post.

If I were a top Smash player, who would I be?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
If you were a top Smash player you would be a Duck Hunt pro player, because your avatar is Doge.

What kind of cat would I be ?

D

Deleted member

If you were a Cat, you'd be a Fat Cat, Because Despite doing practically nothing (you're staples), everyone still loves you. (I tried my hardest, I don't know many cats)

If I was a terrible Video Game released with a Movie, what game would I be?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If you were a terrible game that would be Night Trap (Released in 1992 by Sega)

If i was a Loud House character, who would i be?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
If you were a Loud House character, you'd be Lincoln, because I think that's the character you prefer the most (I don't know anything about this show !)

If I was a letter, which one would I be ?

Top Bottom