• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If the Avatar above you or avatars were the star of a movie what would the movie be about and how good would the movie be

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
I could see them merging elements of the story from Shadow's solo game into an SA2 based plot and fleshing out Shadow to an impressive degree while playing down his very cliche anti-hero tendencies. Keep the exploration of moralities simple, portrayed in the actions of the characters, not monologues from Shadow. Exposition should be kept as light as possible.

D

Deleted member

Not sure exactly what that is in the Avatar but I'm guessing it's something to do with spinach so it will be a Disney film that advertises health food because all Disney does is advertise with their movies now the movie will be about Annoying Orange is almost about to die from a health-conscious kid but spinach root thing man comes and saves him and it will be just as bad as the Emoji Movie

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
I would have a shadow movie pretty much be the start of team dark story from heroes but the overall plot be from his own game a little from 06 and SA2

so if the movie was in act
Act 1 team darks beginning form hero’s
Act 2 normal storyline from shadows own game
Act 3 his 06 story line where he meets Mephiles but it’s the yellow shadow clone and instead of iblis he wants to use the ark think to blow up the earth think Sa2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A live action movie where he finds himself on real life earth, and when the people discover him, they recognize him as god and build statues of the great Mr. Saturn, people make movies and comics of him saving the day, and shooting bad guys with lazers from his nostrils

However a hunter sees him and finds him to be a rare specimen he must have, hijinks ensure as the hunter tries to turn his nose into a wall mount.

To the hunter's dismay, more Mr. Saturns appear and take him down, they place his behind as a wall mount instead.

People rejoice, as Mr. Saturn walks slowly down a street and throw flowers and candy at him.

All Hail Mr. Saturn

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Basically the Grendal of the Zelda series. An action-fantasy from the perspective of the villain, Ganondorf. It delves into his life before his decision to conquer the world and the burden and responsibility of being the only male Gerudo of the land. His motivations are complex and the audience connects to him even if they know they shouldn't. It all ultimately ends with his sealing in the Sacred Realm and his inner monologue reminiscing on his past mistakes and the expulsion of his humanity. 89% on Rotten Tomatoes

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's a psychological thriller which starts like a regular children movie but slowly starts to expand upon Yoshi's complex mind. How can you care about a world that not cares about you? What it feels like giving birth to things you devoured?

D

Deleted member

Thes story of the in a romantic drama a two faced man named Jeff lerns the secrets of the universe

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
A movie of how Shadow wants to get into SSBU. It shows the newly classified “Echo” characters, and how Shadow works to at least be a Sonic echo. He fights many battles and hardships on the way. In the end, he does get in…

As a completely UNIQUE character! Shadow has never been so satisfied.

I’d give this movie a…

FIFTEEN out of 10!!

D

Deleted member

A bad Disney comedy about how a zombie girl reads the newspaper and eats licorice

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
A man spills black paint on a hEDGEhog and the hedge hog goes insane and says it’s made of sound waves so you shouldn’t make contact withit

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
a surreal "Worker & Parasite"-esque indie flick about the struggles of the upper-class. would likely underperform at the box office but gain a cult following over the course of a few years.

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
A Yoshi being jolly after eating something. He goes on a journey to eat all the fruits in YoshiLand when suddenly, Bowser steals all the fruits and Yoshi has to grab them all.

14/10, I love Yoshi movies! Especially that REALISTIC one!

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
A sitcom like show about 3 dudes in college and their mean teacher who is in a relation ship with one of them secretly while the others (Kirby and Mr.G’n’W) hate their teacher and pichu has to play along while not telling the teacher cause their his best friends

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
A movie of how Bandana Dee was made in Microsoft Paint.

D

Deleted member

A movie of how Kirby and Pichu the bottom tier defeat Game & Watch and Jigglypuff the top tier

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
Something goes wrong when tattooing a scar,now he’s pink and must live with his pinkness

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
a Kirby movie animated (not written) by the same people behind 12 Ounce Mouse. probably OK from a writing standpoint, but awful from an animation standpoint.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yoshi's story. It's a story of Motherhood, It's a sympathy sad movie about a Yoshi willing to give their life to an adorable Baby (Mario).

10/10 Never cried so hard in my life, The ending was heartbreaking

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Jet Set Radio as an R-rated cgi-animated comedy?

I'd find it funny, at least, but maybe I'm just biased because I'm one of the few people on the planet who likes memes.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
What's ironic is that it's from Yu-Gi-Oh lol

The new Bubsy movie is presented as straight as possible in promotional material, but it ends up being a clever deconstruction of comedy and company mascots...

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi was all alone in the jungle until local construction supervisor Mario finds him. They don't get along at first but they learn to bond and work together as a team against the evil monster from another dimension, Bowser!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's your standard live~action/CGI hybrid flick. Though better than most in its genre, it leaves everyone somewhat dissatisfied (I'm sorry Zinith but if they were to announce a Yoshi movie, this is what I thought would probably happen. Bleh.)

D

Deleted member

It's a weird art project by an indie movie maker.
No one gets it and it can be interpreted in many ways.
It's however a really great movie to watch with your friends drunk.

9/11 would get more drunk friends to watch again if I had any more.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
An Oscar~grubbing film about the day to day life of the king of Giant Land.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The film, as expected, snatches a lot of Oscars though fanboys are disappointed at the lack of Mario and most Mario elements.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
A fever dream that even the co-producers are confused about it. About 50 years later it's heralded as one of the greatest movies of all time due to some phenomenal symbolism (that was actually unintentional).

D

Deleted member

It's a ****ty remake of "Game of Thrones" but made by Nintendo, so no one dies making it bad.

3/10 Luigi was still funny ngl but everything else was messed up.

D

Deleted member

A college kid's subway surfer movie for film class an a emotional scifi thriller

10/10

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
One day, the Yarn Yoshi amiibos decided they had enough of their owners, and then...
REVOLT AGAINST THEIR OWNERS.
One by one, the Yarn Yoshis and then the Yoshi amiibos themselves destroy everything... that wasn't a Yoshi.
And so, Yoshi took over... the WORLD.
The end.

10/10 - Yoshi always prevails. (Even if I'm a Kirby man.)

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Mr.G&W and Ness are in a funny partnership similar to that of Ren and Stimpy going through a adventurous and comedic tale that will have the adiance laugh their socks off.

Last edited:

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
Isabelle, Villager(F) and Dixie Kong become part bunny and then become friends with other animals, like birds, puppies and even tigers.

10/10 tigers

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
It's a wacky duo movie with Ness and G&W. It has its corny moments, but overall it's a pretty entertaining flick. 8/10

Top Bottom