• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Smash on Switch is just a port of Smash 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Knight

Smash Cadet
So, let's say Smash on Switch is just a port of Smash 4.

It has all the stages from Wii U and 3DS.
All the DLC.
A couple of new characters and stages.
Balance adjustment

Would you still buy it, even if you ever got both versions and/or bought all or most of the DLC?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Yes, unless all the characters are clones I don't care about or need to practice against, none of the stages are legal and the balance changes are minimal and/or don't buff the puff, I'm certain I'll be purchasing it.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I'll most likely buy it for the sake of enjoying new characters and stages, which includes both new ones and old DLC (as I didn't bother with buying all of last gen's DLC). Throw in some gen 7 Pokéballs, new Assist Trophies and I'd be more than happy to double dip.

Edit: I might add that a brand new theme song would win me over right off the bat. I got tired of hearing Smash 4's theme way before the games released. That's kind of odd because it seemed very cool and groovy at first and it definitely helped grow the hype for the E3 2013 trailer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom