• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Lego Dimensions was made in 2022 (Lego Dimensions Reboot Thread)

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
  1. Bugs Bunny
  2. Daffy Duck
  3. Marvin the Martian
No offense to AlteredBeast, but I don't think Bosko will be good by today's standards...

Superman's Abilites:
  • Laser
  • Flight
  • Break Cracked Walls
  • X-Ray Vision
Disney Fun Pack: Mickey Mouse and The Steamboat
I decided to use one of the most classic disney IPs from this job. Hailing all the way back to 1928, It's Steamboat Willie. Mickey could use abilities inspired by Epic Mickey whilst The Steamboat could traverse water.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
  1. Bugs Bunny
  2. Daffy Duck
  3. Marvin the Martian
No offense to AlteredBeast, but I don't think Bosko will be good by today's standards...

Superman's Abilites:
  • Laser
  • Flight
  • Break Cracked Walls
  • X-Ray Vision
Could you elaborate a bit more with your fun pack submission, I feel like with something this big you should put a bit more detail in your post

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Daffy Duck
Lebron
Bugs
Superman Abilities:
Frost: Superman can use his freeze breath to freeze the surface of water and freeze enemies into movable platforms.
Laser: Superman can use his laser vision to burn golden bricks and heavily damage armored enemies.
Super Strength: By using his strength Superman can lift and move various heavy objects as well as break the otherwise immobile and indestructible black bricks.
Radar: Superman can use his X-ray vision like a radar, this lets him see invisible objects and allows him to find hidden treasures like minikits.
Flight: Superman can fly, allowing him to enter arial sections, some levels will however prevent him from flying everywhere so it isn't totally OP.

1668729516687.png

Disney Fun Pack:
Woody and Buzz Lightyear
A very enduring dynamic duo, I feel like Pixar's roster would resonate more with a modern audience than Disney's roster , so why not include the main protagonists of their first film. Woody would use his lasso and other cowboy related abilities to give so impressive acrobatics and Buzz would be able to fly with his jetpack and use a laser pistol as a weapon.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
1. Porky Pig. Bugs and Daffy would sell great either on their own or in a team pack. Marvin could easily have a spaceship or something. Porky, on the other hand, has a really unique personality, an iconic status to the point of being the "That's All, Folks!" guy, and a pretty cool design to boot. He'd be a fun inclusion if nothing else.
2. Marvin the Martian. Because honestly, the idea of an alien, a superhero and a knight trapezing around the multiverse together is very funny. His interactions with others due to his... unusual personality would be really interesting, and seeing how he reacts to places differently to others would be fun too.
3. Daffy Duck. Because Bugs would be a great Fun Pack, and a future incarnation (such as Green Loontern or Darkwing Duck or the like) would be a great Fun Pack similar to Excalibur Batman. Plus, he's got such a cool personality!

Job #08
Superman's got a lot of abilities to pull from, but helpfully, he was actually in the previous game. Whilst I'm not going to completely take his abilities from that one, I'm going to use it for inspiration. Here goes nothing!

Laser: Utilising his laser vision, Superman's able to cut through gold LEGO bricks! Aside from this function, it also allows him to...
- Ice Melt: Superman's also able to melt ice with his laser vision! Isn't that wacky?
Super Strength: I'm going to let you take a shot in the dark as to why Superman has this ability. He can also use it to interact with Super Strength Handles.
Flight: Double-tapping the jump button lets the Man of Steel take flight! He's able to fly freely around. You know. Because he's Superman.
Dive:
Superman's also able to dive below the ocean's surface without need for air! Take a guess why. (Hint, he's Superman.)

The issue with Superman is that I really don't want him to be too powerful. It meant, in practice, I ended up having to remove his Freeze Breath, X-Ray Vision and Invulnerability - so I'm not sure this is the best representation of the character, because I didn't want him to be the automatic solution to most problems in gameplay. I hope this is okay.

Job #09
Character Name: Elastigirl
Character Origin: The Incredibles (2004)

I wanted to go with a Pixar pick to kick things off, because it'd be a little more unusual perhaps than just to submit Mickey himself. Problem is... a lot of Pixar picks would work way better as team packs. Buzz and Woody together? Perfect. Mike and Sully? Great. Problem is, as well, it's difficult to think of characters who are getting a lot of rep as of right now. I mean, someone like WALL-E would be awesome and probably beloved, but as a Wave 1 inclusion, he'd be a bit weird. Plus - it'd be ideal to go with someone who already has an official minifigure, or at least some kind of presence with LEGO.

So, I sort of ended up racking my brain for a fairly recent, but not too "promotional-feeling" inclusion that'd interest older and younger buyers alike. And that's when I landed on The Incredibles. Issue? Mr. Incredible himself feels... a little plain. His abilities boil down pretty much completely to Super Strength - something Superman already covers. So, I thought... Elastigirl. Perfect.

Elastigirl's in a pretty cool position to represent a "stretchy" character - who, as we saw with Mr. Fantastic back in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, actually lends to a lot of really unique abilities of her own. In terms of in-game abilities, well, here's just a few that spring to mind:

Acrobat, because Elastigirl has been known to be on the acrobatic side before now!
Grapple, because honestly, using her arms as grapples makes a lot of sense.
Gliding, by changing her own body to resemble a parachute.
Mini Access, by shrinking herself to a smaller size so as to allow passage.
Rope Swing, using her own arms as the ropes in question!
Shape Shift, wherein she could potentially change shape to a boat or a ball!
Slurp Access, because as with Mini Access, she could just stretch through the vents.

And many more, if you choose to include her surprising proficiency with technology and the like! She'd be a multifaceted, unique, and interesting pick with plenty of personality, recognisabilty, and interest across the board.

As for her vehicle, I've only just managed to get this one form sorted, but...

Vehicle Name: Elasticycle
Vehicle Origin: The Incredibles 2 (2018)

(Render took like an hour, but I think it looks pretty cool!)

As opposed to going for the Incredicar (which I would personally reserve for a future Mr. Incredible pack), I felt Elastigirl's newer ride in the form of the Elasticycle would be a much more interesting inclusion. Pictured here is a pretty quickly-built interpretation of how it'd look - note that I've used a lot of technically illegal building techniques to make it, but it's just a rough concept. (LEGO motorcycles are difficult.) Note that the Elasticycle's actual model doesn't split into two so easily (and yes, there's no printing, at the moment at least) but it's mostly just for a visual aid. I might get around to building the other models later, though it depends.

She's able to use the Elasticycle to activate accelerator switches, and unlike the vast majority of vehicles, combat on the Elasticycle is actually quite melee-focused. Similarly to in Incredibles 2, the bike's able to split in two down the middle to allow it to continually be used in conjunction with Elastigirl's own abilities. When fighting with the bike, Elastigirl will typically stretch her midsection outward and use either side of the bike as a flail, occasionally driving into opponents with it or simply slamming parts of the bike down on them. (Think of it as being a combination of fighting with the Cavliere in Devil May Cry 5 coupled with how the bike's actually used in the film.) To counter this, it doesn't have any projectiles.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Daffy Duck
2. Bugs Bunny
3. Bosko

Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP I feel you can do Bosko, just in a newer form and not be the racist depiction he once was back then if he were to be revived but it's unlikely he's gonna win.

Disney Fun Pack:

Chip and Dale: The Rescue Rangers

maxresdefault.jpg

To be fair, I was considering doing a DuckTales themed fun pack with Donald and Della but I feel we should add something from one of the more recent Disney movies. Plus, DuckTales would work better as a level pack or so.

Basically, in this fun pack, you get both Chip and Dale as they are the Rescue Rangers and would be based off of their appearances in that roller coaster ride of a movie, the 2022 hit Disney+ original Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers. Chip and Dale are both hand-to-hand combat based fighters. Both are super agile, can use their teeth for attacks, have incredible stealth, etc. Heck, even Dale can attack using chocolate.

Overall, a fun way to start off our first fun pack for a Disney themed fun pack.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is done. In an upset Daffy Duck won over Bugs Bunny, a very interesting result.

Now its onto the next set of votes:
Superman Abilities:
Frost: Superman can use his freeze breath to freeze the surface of water and freeze enemies into movable platforms.
Laser: Superman can use his laser vision to burn golden bricks and heavily damage armored enemies.
Super Strength: By using his strength Superman can lift and move various heavy objects as well as break the otherwise immobile and indestructible black bricks.
Radar: Superman can use his X-ray vision like a radar, this lets him see invisible objects and allows him to find hidden treasures like minikits.
Flight: Superman can fly, allowing him to enter arial sections, some levels will however prevent him from flying everywhere so it isn't totally OP.

View attachment 363862
Disney Fun Pack:
Woody and Buzz Lightyear
A very enduring dynamic duo, I feel like Pixar's roster would resonate more with a modern audience than Disney's roster , so why not include the main protagonists of their first film. Woody would use his lasso and other cowboy related abilities to give so impressive acrobatics and Buzz would be able to fly with his jetpack and use a laser pistol as a weapon.
  1. Bugs Bunny
  2. Daffy Duck
  3. Marvin the Martian

Superman's Abilites:
  • Laser
  • Flight
  • Break Cracked Walls
  • X-Ray Vision
I decided to use one of the most classic disney IPs from this job. Hailing all the way back to 1928, It's Steamboat Willie. Mickey could use abilities inspired by Epic Mickey whilst The Steamboat could traverse water.
1. Porky Pig. Bugs and Daffy would sell great either on their own or in a team pack. Marvin could easily have a spaceship or something. Porky, on the other hand, has a really unique personality, an iconic status to the point of being the "That's All, Folks!" guy, and a pretty cool design to boot. He'd be a fun inclusion if nothing else.
2. Marvin the Martian. Because honestly, the idea of an alien, a superhero and a knight trapezing around the multiverse together is very funny. His interactions with others due to his... unusual personality would be really interesting, and seeing how he reacts to places differently to others would be fun too.
3. Daffy Duck. Because Bugs would be a great Fun Pack, and a future incarnation (such as Green Loontern or Darkwing Duck or the like) would be a great Fun Pack similar to Excalibur Batman. Plus, he's got such a cool personality!

Job #08
Superman's got a lot of abilities to pull from, but helpfully, he was actually in the previous game. Whilst I'm not going to completely take his abilities from that one, I'm going to use it for inspiration. Here goes nothing!

Laser: Utilising his laser vision, Superman's able to cut through gold LEGO bricks! Aside from this function, it also allows him to...
- Ice Melt: Superman's also able to melt ice with his laser vision! Isn't that wacky?
Super Strength: I'm going to let you take a shot in the dark as to why Superman has this ability. He can also use it to interact with Super Strength Handles.
Flight: Double-tapping the jump button lets the Man of Steel take flight! He's able to fly freely around. You know. Because he's Superman.
Dive:
Superman's also able to dive below the ocean's surface without need for air! Take a guess why. (Hint, he's Superman.)

The issue with Superman is that I really don't want him to be too powerful. It meant, in practice, I ended up having to remove his Freeze Breath, X-Ray Vision and Invulnerability - so I'm not sure this is the best representation of the character, because I didn't want him to be the automatic solution to most problems in gameplay. I hope this is okay.

Job #09

I wanted to go with a Pixar pick to kick things off, because it'd be a little more unusual perhaps than just to submit Mickey himself. Problem is... a lot of Pixar picks would work way better as team packs. Buzz and Woody together? Perfect. Mike and Sully? Great. Problem is, as well, it's difficult to think of characters who are getting a lot of rep as of right now. I mean, someone like WALL-E would be awesome and probably beloved, but as a Wave 1 inclusion, he'd be a bit weird. Plus - it'd be ideal to go with someone who already has an official minifigure, or at least some kind of presence with LEGO.

So, I sort of ended up racking my brain for a fairly recent, but not too "promotional-feeling" inclusion that'd interest older and younger buyers alike. And that's when I landed on The Incredibles. Issue? Mr. Incredible himself feels... a little plain. His abilities boil down pretty much completely to Super Strength - something Superman already covers. So, I thought... Elastigirl. Perfect.

Elastigirl's in a pretty cool position to represent a "stretchy" character - who, as we saw with Mr. Fantastic back in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, actually lends to a lot of really unique abilities of her own. In terms of in-game abilities, well, here's just a few that spring to mind:

Acrobat, because Elastigirl has been known to be on the acrobatic side before now!
Slurp Access, because as with Mini Access, she could just stretch through the vents.

And many more, if you choose to include her surprising proficiency with technology and the like! She'd be a multifaceted, unique, and interesting pick with plenty of personality, recognisabilty, and interest across the board.

As opposed to going for the Incredicar (which I would personally reserve for a future Mr. Incredible pack), I felt Elastigirl's newer ride in the form of the Elasticycle would be a much more interesting inclusion. Pictured here is a pretty quickly-built interpretation of how it'd look - note that I've used a lot of technically illegal building techniques to make it, but it's just a rough concept. (LEGO motorcycles are difficult.) Note that the Elasticycle's actual model doesn't split into two so easily (and yes, there's no printing, at the moment at least) but it's mostly just for a visual aid. I might get around to building the other models later, though it depends.

She's able to use the Elasticycle to activate accelerator switches, and unlike the vast majority of vehicles, combat on the Elasticycle is actually quite melee-focused. Similarly to in Incredibles 2, the bike's able to split in two down the middle to allow it to continually be used in conjunction with Elastigirl's own abilities. When fighting with the bike, Elastigirl will typically stretch her midsection outward and use either side of the bike as a flail, occasionally driving into opponents with it or simply slamming parts of the bike down on them. (Think of it as being a combination of fighting with the Cavliere in Devil May Cry 5 coupled with how the bike's actually used in the film.) To counter this, it doesn't have any projectiles.
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP

Which Superman moveset do you want? Vote for your top 2, you may also vote for your own in 2nd place.

Woody and Buzz Lightyear
Elastigirl and the Elasticycle
Chip and Dale
Anna and Elsa
Mickey and Steamboat Willey

Vote for your top 3, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place.

Job 9
Submit abilities for Daffy Duck
Same rules as the last few ability submissions, don't use moves from the other starter pack characters, describe what these abilities do and how Daffy does them, have a maximum of 5 abilities, and make these abilities both fit the character while also not being OP and custom abilites are allowed and encouraged.

Job 10
Submit a vehicle for the starter pack
alongside the three characters, those being the Knight of Yellow Castle, Superman, and Daffy Duck. We will have a vehicle includes alongside those 3 characters, the job is to submit a vehicle liked to one of the 3 characters included and describe what it could do and why it should be included, it can be an existing vehicle or a fanmade one themed around one of the characters.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. KneeofJustice's moveset
2. Glubb's moveset

1. Woody and Buzz
2. Chip and Dale
3. Anna and Elsa

Starter pack vehicle:

Supermobile (DC Comics)

Supermobile_Action_Comics.jpg

From the Superman comics, this is the vehicle Superman uses when he feels powerless. Basically, the vehicle can allow to detect enemies with its super hearing, extendable arms for taking out foes, etc. This vehicle should be a part of our starter pack since the Supermobile was initally created for merchandising reasons and LEGO Dimensions itself is a big IP crossover advertising all these brands with a story about them.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Glubb
2. Knee

1. Woody and Buzz
2. Mickey
3. Chip and Dale

Job 10: Dodger's Ship (Looney Tunes)

Abilities include hacking, flight and technology.
It represents Daffy's alternate versions.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Here is some abilities for Daffy Duck

Toonforce: Being a classic cartoon character Daffy is immune to all blunt force trauma, in fact he can be crushed and flatten into a pancake and then use this form to go under tight gaps.
Water Master: Being a duck, Daffy is able to swim in water whether that is swimming in the surface or diving deep underwater.
Demolitionist: Daffy can toss sticks of TNT, which can cause major damage, including the ability to break the shiny and durable silver bricks.
Glide: Daffy can use his wings to glide across large gaps, allowing for more accurate jumps.
Super Speed: Using a classic animated walk cycle, Daffy can run great speeds, outrunning the likes of cars and boulders with his running skills, allowing him to complete autorunning sections.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Voting is done. In an upset Daffy Duck won over Bugs Bunny, a very interesting result.

Now its onto the next set of votes:

Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP

Which Superman moveset do you want? Vote for your top 2, you may also vote for your own in 2nd place.

Woody and Buzz Lightyear
Elastigirl and the Elasticycle
Chip and Dale
Anna and Elsa
Mickey and Steamboat Willey

Vote for your top 3, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place.

Job 9
Submit abilities for Daffy Duck
Same rules as the last few ability submissions, don't use moves from the other starter pack characters, describe what these abilities do and how Daffy does them, have a maximum of 5 abilities, and make these abilities both fit the character while also not being OP and custom abilites are allowed and encouraged.

Job 10
Submit a vehicle for the starter pack
alongside the three characters, those being the Knight of Yellow Castle, Superman, and Daffy Duck. We will have a vehicle includes alongside those 3 characters, the job is to submit a vehicle liked to one of the 3 characters included and describe what it could do and why it should be included, it can be an existing vehicle or a fanmade one themed around one of the characters.
1. Glubb's
2. Qwerty's

1. Woody & Buzz - whilst I think it'd be way cooler for either of these to have vehicles of their own (Woody's perhaps being Bullseye and Buzz's being something from Star Command?), they're unquestionably iconic inclusions that make a lot of sense.
2. Mickey & Steamboat Willy - say what you will, but... Michael Rodent is a very iconic character. Plus, a boat is a pretty cool vehicle for him to have. Makes for a cool and potentially unique inclusion!
3. Elastigirl & the Elasticycle - still think this one would be cool ngl

Job #09:
I feel like it'd be fun to go for some interesting picks for abilities here, mostly because Daffy's got plenty of source material to pull from.

Boomerang - Pulling off his beak and tossing it, Daffy's able to hit various different objects! It might be on the odd side, but it's something he's done before.
Stealth - Disguising himself as a woman (as he's done... actually quite a lot of times!), he becomes utterly invisible to scanners. How? Nobody knows.
Target - Works in exactly the same way as Boomerang.
Glide - He may not be able to fully fly, but if he frantically flaps his wings enough, he'll be able to stop the effects of gravity for a short moment!

Note that I've opted not to go for a transformation into Duck Dodgers. That could be a pretty cool Fun Pack down the line, though!

Job #10:
Vehicle Name: Daffy's Parade Float
Vehicle Origin: The Looney Tunes Show: Episode 5, Monster Talent (2011)

A more recent inclusion overall, but still (at least in my mind) a pretty funny one. I'm picturing the potential for the giant paper-mache Daffy on the car's roof to smack people away with its fists, as well as perhaps being able to help the car swim by kicking his flippers and the like. Daffy's not got a lot of iconic vehicles specific to him, but this one would do really well to showcase his... unique personality.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Woody and Buzz will our first fun pack job, we will do a moveset for them later. Additionally KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 submitted the winning moveset for Superman.

Job #08

Dive:

Job #09

Now its into the next set of votes
Supermobile
Dodger'a Ship
Daffy's Parade Float

Vote for your top 2, you may vote for your own in 2nd place

Here is some abilities for Daffy Duck

Toonforce: Being a classic cartoon character Daffy is immune to all blunt force trauma, in fact he can be crushed and flatten into a pancake and then use this form to go under tight gaps.
Water Master: Being a duck, Daffy is able to swim in water whether that is swimming in the surface or diving deep underwater.
Demolitionist: Daffy can toss sticks of TNT, which can cause major damage, including the ability to break the shiny and durable silver bricks.
Glide: Daffy can use his wings to glide across large gaps, allowing for more accurate jumps.
Super Speed: Using a classic animated walk cycle, Daffy can run great speeds, outrunning the likes of cars and boulders with his running skills, allowing him to complete autorunning sections.
1. Glubb's
2. Qwerty's

1. Woody & Buzz - whilst I think it'd be way cooler for either of these to have vehicles of their own (Woody's perhaps being Bullseye and Buzz's being something from Star Command?), they're unquestionably iconic inclusions that make a lot of sense.
2. Mickey & Steamboat Willy - say what you will, but... Michael Rodent is a very iconic character. Plus, a boat is a pretty cool vehicle for him to have. Makes for a cool and potentially unique inclusion!
3. Elastigirl & the Elasticycle - still think this one would be cool ngl

Job #09:
I feel like it'd be fun to go for some interesting picks for abilities here, mostly because Daffy's got plenty of source material to pull from.

Boomerang - Pulling off his beak and tossing it, Daffy's able to hit various different objects! It might be on the odd side, but it's something he's done before.
Stealth - Disguising himself as a woman (as he's done... actually quite a lot of times!), he becomes utterly invisible to scanners. How? Nobody knows.
Target - Works in exactly the same way as Boomerang.
Glide
- He may not be able to fully fly, but if he frantically flaps his wings enough, he'll be able to stop the effects of gravity for a short moment!

Note that I've opted not to go for a transformation into Duck Dodgers. That could be a pretty cool Fun Pack down the line, though!

Job #10:
Vehicle Name: Daffy's Parade Float
Vehicle Origin: The Looney Tunes Show: Episode 5, Monster Talent (2011)

A more recent inclusion overall, but still (at least in my mind) a pretty funny one. I'm picturing the potential for the giant paper-mache Daffy on the car's roof to smack people away with its fists, as well as perhaps being able to help the car swim by kicking his flippers and the like. Daffy's not got a lot of iconic vehicles specific to him, but this one would do really well to showcase his... unique personality.
Which moveset for Daffy Duck would you like, Glubbfubb Glubbfubb or KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99

Job 11
Submit a character that is from one of the franchises represented in the starter pack.
Simple enough, submit a character and either a gadget/veichle from either Minifigures, DC Comics, or Looney Tunes, give a reason as too why they should be included as well.

Job 12
Submit a prompt for our next character submission.
Submit what would be our next prompt for our next character submission. Be both creative and broad when thinking of this prompt.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Voting:
1. Supermobile
2. Parade Float

1. KneeofJustice's Moveset

Job 11: Batman and Batmobile
Job 12: Submit a video game character

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
1. The Supermobile.
2. Duck Dodger's Ship.

1. the one that isnt mine (Glubb's!)

Job #11
Character Name: Lady Liberty
Character Series: Minifigures
Character Origin: LEGO Minifigures Series 6 (2012)

Honestly, I feel like this is one of the more obvious inclusions from the Minifigures line given it's a more unusual one - but one that's seen quite a lot of appearances since then. Lady Liberty (who obviously is the Statue of Liberty in minifigure form) has been in a few pieces of LEGO media - appearing as a Master Builder in The LEGO Movie, appearing as a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, and even represented in LEGO City Undercover as a statue, not to mention her appearance as Series 6's primary icon on LEGO.com as well as having a full-scale set based on her! Oh... and did I mention that the Statue of Liberty is one of the world's most iconic structures?

Liberty's in a really cool position where she's able to represent the Minifigures line pretty well, but can also represent one of LEGO's more recent lines in some way - that being the Architecture line. The concept of having various worldwide architectural feats added to the Minifigures world would be really fun, and Liberty herself feels like she could be an awesome inclusion. Not only is she an icon of New York, she's an icon of the world - but speaking of New York...

Vehicle Name: Taxi Cab
Vehicle Origin: New York City (1897)

Another icon of the city of New York is their yellow taxi cabs - and I felt it'd be a perfect vehicle to represent here! It's, well, a taxi - but it can also be rebuilt into a boat and a plane if you wanted to. It's a smaller-scale build, but I think it'd be a fun one to have in the game - and the idea of being able to use it to carry more than one player at a time would be awesome too!

Job #12
There's quite a lot of potential here, but as of yet, we've had a net of toy-based, comic-based and cartoon-based franchises. Whilst this has been a pretty interesting net to toss so far, there's plenty of potential beside this! That's why I'm going to suggest...

Submit a musically-based character!

Whilst the original LEGO Dimensions had plenty of representations from films, comics, television, and even video games, I feel that music specifically is a potential gold-mine of possibilities. There's plenty of potential if you wanted to go for someone unique - so think outside the box! I'm actually also going to expand this to count musicals - so feel free to go wild!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
KneeOfJustice99's moveset

1. Parade Float
2. Supermobile

Job 11

Wile E Coyote and ACME Dynamite Detonator (Looney Tunes)

wile-e-coyote.png

The classic canine himself with a love of explosives. Wile E. would make a fun solo character addition to LEGO Dimensions. I feel there could have been a fun pack with Roadrunner as well but I feel Wile E. Coyote works well on his own solo. He's iconic so yeah, perfect for our LEGO Dimensions.

Job 12

Submit a character from a restaurant/food brand.

Similar to the job prompt KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 posted, the original LEGO Dimensions never had a character from a brand that's a restaurant or food product similar to a character from music. There's loads of potential here so it's about to get crazy.

Last edited:
Job 12:
Ronald McDonald
Ronald McDonald is a former McDonald's mascot and he is a clown that appeared in McDonald's commercials.
He is a very popular character among the fast food community and pop culture, given the fact that he appeared in MUGEN as playable character, leading his popularity to resurge.

His abilities would be taken from McDonald's-related media like from video game on SEGA genesis (where he uses magic to attack) or etc.

He would an obvious choice for fast food character in LD 2022 and he would represent McDonald's restaurant line.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 12:
Ronald McDonald
Ronald McDonald is a former McDonald's mascot and he is a clown that appeared in McDonald's commercials.
He is a very popular character among the fast food community and pop culture, given the fact that he appeared in MUGEN as playable character, leading his popularity to resurge.

His abilities would be taken from McDonald's-related media like from video game on SEGA genesis (where he uses magic to attack) or etc.

He would an obvious choice for fast food character in LD 2022 and he would represent McDonald's restaurant line.
Check the jobs, you may have missed something

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Supermobile
2. Dodger's Ship

1. Knee

Job 11: Bugs Bunny and Carrot Car
1668883884368.jpeg
1668883945767.jpeg

Bugs Bunny is iconic character that should have been chosen over Daffy.

Job 12: Submit a character with no Lego sets

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1668909671646.png

Evil Wizard
Minifigures
In all honesty I kind of like how he looks, probably the coolest looking minifigure I have ever saw. I feel like if we were to expand the Minifigure theme we should focus a bit on a medieval theme to link it to the Knight of the Yellow Castle, they could even be part of the same world. The Evil Wizard would use his staff to summon great magical abilities such as pyrokinesis and telekinesis, additionally he can summon dragons using his signature gadget.

1668909957427.png

Gadget: Dark Dragon Idol
The Evil Wizard's signature weapon, imagine the above image only smaller and darker looking. The Dark Dragon Idol not only hypnotizes enemies to fight for the user but it can also summon a rideable dragon to allow for some arial antics in the sky.

Overall not the most creative or orthodox choice, I just thought it looked cool.

D

Deleted member

1. Supermobile
2. Parade Float

1. Glub's Moveset

Lexrebirth.jpg

Lexbot.png

Lex Luthor and Lexbot
Since Superman is a starting character here. I figure it would be cool to have his main villian be a character too. Lex would bring all his technical abilities and gadgets. He comes with the Lexbot. This acts similar to the Dalek build in the orignal game.

Submit a character who was in the orignal game.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay I am quite sick so I kinda want to be a bit light for today to be relevant
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 won Superman's moveset job
The Supermobile won the start pack's veichle job

Batman and Batmobile
Statues of Liberty and Taxi Cab
Wile E Coyote and ACME Brand Dynamite
Bug Bunny and Carrot Car
Evil Wizard and Dark Dragon Idol
Lex Luthor and Lexbot

Character Prompts:
Submit a Music-based character
Submit a character with no lego sets
Submit a character from a restaurant/food brand
Submit a character who was in the orginal game
Submit a movie character
Submit a video game character

Vote for the top 3 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place

Job 14
Submit abiltieis for Woody and Buzz
You can submit abilities for Woody and Buzz by combining existing abilities from the starter pack characters with new abilities introduced specifically for these minifigures. In general, be unique but also practical and not OP as well as make the abilities fit with the characters.

Job 15
Submit abilities for the Supermobile
Same as the previous job but for the Supermobile, since its a vehicle make sure you keep that in mind when submitting abilities for the vehicle, a maximum of 5 abilities due to being part of the starter pack.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Statue of Liberty
2. Evil Wizard
3. Lex Luthor

1. Video Games
2. Food
3. Original Dimensions

Sheriff Woody's Abilities:
  • Grapple (via his pull-string)
  • Rope Swing
  • Boomerang (tosses his hat like a frisbee)
  • Laser Deflector (his star badge, like in Toy Story 3's opening)
  • Call-In (Can summon Bullseye to ride on, like in LEGO The Incredibles)
Buzz Lightyear's Abilities:
(mostly based on the Toy Story 2 game, which was also developed by Traveler's Tales - Andy's Neighborhood is a legit banger)
  • Acrobat (can also double-jump with his wings)
  • Laser
  • Flight (To infinity and beyond, after all)
  • Illumination (glowing in the dark)
  • Spin Attack/Spinjitzu (by charging up the melee attack/combo, which is based on karate, anyway)
  • Dive (inspired by this, and some real-life spacesuits can also function underwater)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Bugs
2. Batman
3. Liberty

1. Movie
2. Video Game
3. Original

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom