• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

idiot Wolf player seeking big brain Peach or Daisy player to train against

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I am basically clueless in this matchup. No one I know plays Peach. I generally know what to watch out for, but have had very little opportunity to play it out in a real match, so I get caught off guard on the rare occasion I play a Peach player. I get her butt to my face like 10 times a match and RNG is almost always in their favor. Good Peach players usually steamroll me but I can never get enough game time in with them to really figure out the matchup. I could take tips all day, but I really would like get some real practice against someone in some real matches. Preferably for an extended period of time, like an hour or more.

I'm in the Northeast US, and have an ethernet adapter with a good internet connection. Hoping you have a similar situation.

Top Bottom