• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idea's for Smash Clones With Existing IPs

mewtwo_to_you_too

Smash Cadet
This one is pretty straightforward. I wanna hear what games, tv shows, movies, comics, etc. that the community feels would make good Smash clones. Me personally, and this one might be the easiest, would be Street Fighter as it's already a fighting series, Ryu is already in Smash and would provide a good base for how the gameplay would transfer, and dear God there's a ton of characters. Anywho, think outside the box as there are endless possibilities to this. Do your best to explain why your selection(s) are valid but it isn't required. Debate is always healthy but try to be respectful as these are opinions.

***Mixing franchises is totally acceptable and even a little encouraged.***

***Also, if you want to add the roster or a base roster, feel free***

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
If they can do it right I’d love a sequel to Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion. I have some ideas for movesets for the Crystal Gems. Garnet would be a Falcondorf clone but with witch time (future vision).

Top Bottom