• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ideas for new stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucasla

Smash Journeyman
I think the content of Smash Ultimate is great, and having more than 90% of all stages of previous games is really impressive. But even having this amount of stages, I think the game also needs a good pack of great new stages, or I think it will suffer the problem of feeling that "I played on this stage before..." to all of the stages. The game now has only a few new stages, and I don't think that's enough... So, you could recomend the development team to create new stages, how would they be?

I have some ideas that I would like to see:

1. Nintendo Land Plaza -> I would add a stage based on Nintendo Land Plaza, as a sign of respect for the WiiU era, since it was one of the few games that really used the GamePad and gave me many hours of fun playing with my friends.

2. Update the Rainbow Road to the Mario Kart 8 Rainbow Road -> MK8 Rainbow Road is just beautiful, and I would really like to see that on the game.

3. Rayman Legends Rock Castle -> the recent Rayman games were also really important for Nintendo (and rayman is still not a character in the game), being games that uses the funcionalities of the consoles - The WiiU and the Switch - pretty well. So, I would really like to see a musical level of Rayman on Smash Ultimate.

4. Tristam -> With Diablo 3 comming to Switch, I started thinking about showing support and thanks for having the support of this great series on the console, and a level that starts on Tristam, and goes through hell and to the skyes would be pretty awesome.

5. Mario 3D World Level -> Mario Galaxy and Odyssey have stages on Smash, but Mario 3D World was just ignored, and it has so many great levels...

Ultimate needs at least 10 new original stages. Any more ideas?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There's already a thread. Before making a thread use the search function to make sure it hadn't been made.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
If Geno’s in - Forest Maze or Star Hill
If Banjo’s in - Spiral Mountain
If Isaac’s in - A Golden Sun stage from that series

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
The Top #10 Stages I Want To See Included As Selectable Stages For Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Either As Available Content From The Start Of The Game, On-Disc Unlockable Content, Or Future DLC)!

#1. A New Donkey Kong Stage- Either Gangplank Galleon (From Donkey Kong Country On SNES) Or Frozen Frenzy (From Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze)

#2. Nintendo Land (From Nintendo Land On The Wii-U)

#3. A New Metroid Stage- Either Phendrana Drifts (From Metroid Prime) Or Sector 4 (From Metroid: Fusion)

#4. An Excitebike Stage (From The Excitebike Series)

#5. A New F-Zero Stage- Either The Phantom Road Or Aeropolis (Both Are From F-Zero GX)

#6. A Gyromite Stage (From Gyromite On NES)

#7. A New Kirby Stage- Either Patch Land (From Kirby's Epic Yarn) Or Shiver Star (From Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)

#8. A New Mother/Earthbound Stage- Either Saturn Valley (From Earthbound/Mother 2) Or Osohe Castle (From Mother 3)

#9. A New Star Fox Stage- Either ThornTail Hollow (From Star Fox Adventures) Or Planet Venom (From Star Fox Zero)

#10. A New Kid Icarus Stage- Either The Underworld Or Aurum Islands (Both Are From Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom