• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Yes, a .REL port does work.

and it keeps the Sword trails. but leave that to the people who want to port it over. all it does is allow characters (Ike, Marth, Metaknight) over other characters.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, what to do now. I'll wait until the model rebuilder comes out to continue stuff, depending on how long it takes. I need it for the final smash, as well as editing the getsuga tensho to look better.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
^ Indeed

The amount of things I can do atm is minimal. When the new BB is released, alot more editing will be possible.(Final smash, Getsuga Tenshou improvements, animation fluidity, etc.)

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
FFFFUUUUU

My wii Bricked like a week ago. i can still edit all the animations to fit Ichigo's. i just need some more time now... cause i was testing, and my friend tripped and fell. and made the Wii fall with him. it still works but the SD card head readers are busted so she can't read SD's. she can't read discs and SD's now <__<

so i'm mustering up the 100$ for a new wii... but i'll get it done. as soon. as i have time though, like the Musical i'm in, and going to Disney Candlelight...

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
arghhhhhhhhh that new BrawlBox is so close to release I'm gonna go crazy.

FFFFUUUUU

My wii Bricked like a week ago. i can still edit all the animations to fit Ichigo's. i just need some more time now... cause i was testing, and my friend tripped and fell. and made the Wii fall with him. it still works but the SD card head readers are busted so she can't read SD's. she can't read discs and SD's now <__<

so i'm mustering up the 100$ for a new wii... but i'll get it done. as soon. as i have time though, like the Musical i'm in, and going to Disney Candlelight...
Is k, take your time. Broken wii's are really an inconvenience.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Got a new Wii, have to go through all the trouble of rehacking it the way i had it. (man all those IOS'S and the games i had... cause the SD couldn't read, so i can't copy my game saves =/

but i got a new wii. thanks to my friend selling it to me for 40$

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Edit: It's about to be released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a new Wii, have to go through all the trouble of rehacking it the way i had it. (man all those IOS'S and the games i had... cause the SD couldn't read, so i can't copy my game saves =/

but i got a new wii. thanks to my friend selling it to me for 40$

That's an awesome price

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
It's Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
OMG!!

Okay, seeing how it's been released, all you have to do now, is just grab Ichigo's Model and give him the boneset of Marth... it's so SEXY

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
OMG!!

Okay, seeing how it's been released, all you have to do now, is just grab Ichigo's Model and give him the boneset of Marth... it's so SEXY
It is! but.......Rigging is a ***** and a half. Also BB doesn't wanna import models that were from brawl and made into dae's, and then saved with 3ds max. Models from 3ds max originally work fine, just not if they were taken from Brawl.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Got it working, time to start rigging:crying:

Edit: Actually, this isn't so bad.

Edit: I think I'm gonna cry(not literally). I accidentally deleted all the weights and the undo didn't go back enough, I'm gonna have to do it again tomorrow. Although from what 3ds max rigs automatically, I think it'll come out good.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
:mad: **** you 3ds max, **** you rigging nonsense, things just keep messing up, i'll try yet again tomorrow.

Edit: Alright, due to the problems along the way, I currently (only?) have his legs and floaty cape thing(forgot what it's called) properly rigged.

Edit:Finished the arms, gotta do the hands, the fingers, and the upper body. Then some tweaking.

Edit: yea........forget the fingers, I'll do 'em later.

Edit:It looks pretty awesome, time for some tweaking.

Ok, gotta fix the materials and try it in-game.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
The rigging is ok, its just that the cape type thing isn't animated well and he currently has a material problem. The material problem can be fixed but the cape thing is a problem. I think it might just be easier to use Ichigo's current animations and port marth's when BJ fixes the animation porter. Or use the rigged ichigo model to math's bones, and then port ichigos animatons over that.

agent-s

Smash Rookie
hi everyone

sqleon i supose you have not had the time to read my message pm so i put here first i would want to say you your ichigo is really great :) and as you work again on him it must be wonderfull now

i would want know if you think it is possible to put your new ichigo on metaknight in keeping the animations you have created and without rel ?
you talk a little of this before but not without rel
i don't know if other have this problem but when i change the rel of the character often the game freeze and must reboot so as i would like really keep the creation you done on marth and ike

thanks you by advance if you take the time to answer me

i wish you a good continuation and thanks to share your creations with us

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
hi everyone

sqleon i supose you have not had the time to read my message pm so i put here first i would want to say you your ichigo is really great :) and as you work again on him it must be wonderfull now

i would want know if you think it is possible to put your new ichigo on metaknight in keeping the animations you have created and without rel ?
you talk a little of this before but not without rel
i don't know if other have this problem but when i change the rel of the character often the game freeze and must reboot so as i would like really keep the creation you done on marth and ike

thanks you by advance if you take the time to answer me

i wish you a good continuation and thanks to share your creations with us
I'll look into it after I finish Ichigo on Marth. It should be very possible, but it would take some time, so I'll save it for later.

is there some progress ?
Not really, I've been working on the Lloyd development team for some time now. Lloyd is almost finished so once that's done I'll start doing Ichigo again.

Sorry I'm so on and off with this project, I get distracted with other things and stuff.

agent-s

Smash Rookie
thank you very much :)
i am glad to hear you will can to put your amazing ichigo on metaknight one of theses days

i wait this day with impatience man

by the way if you have need of models you search for importations i know lot of sites in us and japanese if you want so don't hesit to say me :)
have a good day and good continuation man

agent-s

Smash Rookie
ok i search :) if i find i will put the link here
so i have found two final getsuga tensho models
i have sent you pm with the links
the one is in mdx i can convert in obj or in format 3ds max if you want

and for the second before the site was free for all people but now it is free only for member so to take the model in the site it must log in and have written 20 post on the site and you will can download all the models of the sites that's cool no ?
so it is not this you was seaching man?

Quanno

Smash Rookie
Just... wow. It's amazing that you're still working on it! I would get bored, actually :p

ayers21

Smash Rookie
hey sorry to revive an old thread but if you're still working on this i would really appreciate it if you could send me a newer version than the one posted because it freezes on the final smash as you may already know. ayers21@hotmail.com

billiam

Smash Rookie
Any way I can just add the texture/model and not change the moveset?

Actually, if I could just use it over another character like metaknight, that would be even better.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Any way I can just add the texture/model and not change the moveset?

Actually, if I could just use it over another character like metaknight, that would be even better.
This is over marth, right?
So all you have to do (i think) is find a marth port and use these files in that.
And if you just want the costume, all you have to do (unless he changed some stuff since last time I was here) is put in the costume files, aka the ones that look like marth01.pac, marth02.pac etc.

wolfokami321

Smash Rookie
Guys its called get Dolphin... until you get your wii fixed. Its much better than having to run back and forth between the pc and the wii every 5 minutes. As long as you have a decent PC it should run super smooth. Besides you can put your laptop on a tv with hdmi and hook up USB controllers its what me and my friends did when my wii was busted. Can't tell the difference, you should have at least 4gb of ram, and dual core 2.7 at the very least. Optimum would probably be a quad core with 2.0ghz at least

wolfokami321

Smash Rookie
Wouldn't do you any good to get any higher than a quad core because dolphin can only run 2-4 cores depending on which operating system your running at. 86x(32 bit) = Dual Core only, 64x(64bit) up to 4 cores.

Top Bottom