• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers Skype Room

D

Deleted member

Since I'm in a few Skype rooms that mainly talk about a certain characters in Project: M and Super Smash Bros. Melee, I decided it's finally time to fill the gap for our Ice Climbers and band together a bunch of players into a Skype chat room to discuss things such as matchups and strategies. P:M Icies mains, let's all set a goal to evolve the pair of climber's metagame together.

Wanna join? Post here and add me on skype under 'Aliami Armador' and shoot me a message requesting to join the skype room and I'll invite you in. Oh, my profile image on Skype is similar to the picture of Ness I drew I'm using on Smashboards. Even if you are just picking up the Icies, you're more than welcome to listen in on the chat, so jump in today!

Last edited by a moderator:

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
i'm jctalks on skype i'm fresh with ices and would love to learn some stuff

Smash Journeyman
I would like to listen in on this (don't have a very good mic right now), Skype name is Smash_941. How active is the Skype room?

Mookiefish

Smash Cadet
I would like to listen in on this (don't have a very good mic right now), Skype name is Smash_941. How active is the Skype room?
Most skype groups don't even do voice chat. It's more like just a common chat room where everybody plays the same character and you can type to each other.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I almost never touch Skype, but I'm definitely down for this. About to shoot you a message. Skype name is rsharkz1.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
I would join, but after Ice Climbers were deconfirmed for Smash 4 I officially gave them up.... T-T
:bubblebobble:

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Hey guys, do y'all just want to go ahead and make a new Skype group? The op hasn't been on in over a week, and I really have been wanting to discuss a bunch of IC stuff with y'all.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Edit: Holy crap, I JUST realized that the date of the OP is Jan 24 2014, not 2015. Now I feel kinda stupid.

Last edited:

Smash Journeyman
There is a chat room within the steam group, and I've never bought a game through steam so it should be free to download. I think the problem is some people can't get into the current skype group, but the people already in the group skype aren't going to join the steam group. That being said, I don't have a strong preference for how the group is hosted, but I don't know how to make a new group that both new and old members will join.

Last edited:

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
There is a chat room within the steam group, and I've never bought a game through steam so it should be free to download. I think the problem is some people can't get into the current skype group, but the people already in the group skype aren't going to join the steam group. That being said, I don't have a strong preference for how the group is hosted, but I don't know how to make a new group that both new and old members will join.
I just sent Mookiefish a message asking if I could join in. I believe that once you're in the group you're allowed to invite others in. So it wouldn't be hard for someone to friend me (once someone invites me in) then for me to add them in if they'd like to join. Also, the steam community doesn't seem as mobile friendly as skype does, which is why I'd personally prefer skype.

But if the already existing group is dead, it isn't too hard to make another group. I have a backup one just in case.

Last edited:

Phresh123

Smash Apprentice
May I get added to the skype? My skype is phresh123. Add me everyone I would love to learn from you all.

Top Bottom