• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers' Hitbubbles - PAC, Video and Pictures!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Well, I may as well make this the "official" hitbubble thread. :/

So yeah, we finally have a hitbubble PAC for ICs thanks to my incredible amazingness need for it for something. Posted here are various resources for your perusal.

Download v0.1:
http://smash.everalert.net/downloads/FitPopo_Hitbubble_v0.1.pac

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ag4JkYeC5o

Pictures:
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z257/hollywilma/ (Thanks, Smoom!)

Other Notes

- Put the PAC in the same place as you put textures. If you don't know where that is, read any guide on texture hacking. Make sure the filename is "FitPopo.pac".

- Currently there are no specials because we don't really know how to do them yet. Item-related stuff is also missing from v0.1 because I didn't think it was important. Up/Down-angled FSmash/FTilt is buggy cause Sakurai is a ghey and made a dumb format. Also I need to triple-check this against known frame data.

Future Releases

- 0.1 - All non-special, non-item moves, Popo only.
- 0.2 - Item-related hitbubbles and progress triple-checked against frame data. [in progress]
- 1.0 - Specials and Projectiles (Blizzard ice shards, Ice Shot icicle).
- 2.0 - Everything. Including Nana stuff.

Enjoy!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
You should post some pictures.
In posting this I didn't really intend to do anything like that since I'm still working on things, I just figured since I was making it anyway that I'd let everyone play with it. But anyway, I'll make a video since it's quick and easy, you'll have to wait half a day for it though. 0.2 should be done by then too.

Beyond that, I'm redoing frame data more thoroughly with pictures and other info, I should be posting that up over the next few weeks. In the meantime, I hope what Smoom has to offer satisfies you. :p

A couple of other notes:
I forgot to mention the up/down-angled ftilt and fsmash don't display anything since they refer to completely different routines than normal. I'm not sure how to fix this but I don't imagine it'd be too hard. Also after a little research it looks like projectiles/nana at least are making some progress, so 1.0 might not be as far off as I thought. :)

Smoom77

Smash Master
The ones that I haven't labeled, does anyone have a guess what they are? When I brought them to my computer, it messed up the order of them (And I had a list of the order incase I got confused on which attack they were >_>).

Edit: I put in what I thought they were. If you disagree, tell me.

Top Bottom