• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers Age

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
It is up for interpretation. You can see them as kids (siblings or friends) or as chibi adults (like in Animal Crossing games).

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I've always considered them as adults for some reason.

Maybe because it's hard to imagine many kids climbing a treacherous ice mountain.

It might also be because "Nana" sounds like a nickname you could give your grandmother.

Last edited:

Noventiaa

Smash Cadet

Maybe because it's hard to imagine many kids climbing a treacherous ice mountain.

It might also be because "Nana" sounds like a nickname you could give your grandmother.

This is the thing - when i first heard of them I immediately assumed nana was popo’s aunt or something. I got really confused when i stumbled across the whole siblings vs couple debate.

User Name String

Smash Apprentice
Gritty remake: Popo is a 50 year old man and Nana is his 19 year old daughter that are climbing a mountain after a ski accident and are solving there gripes after Nana's mother passed away.

Maikou

Smash Ace

This is the thing - when i first heard of them I immediately assumed nana was popo’s aunt or something. I got really confused when i stumbled across the whole siblings vs couple debate.
Nana and Popo are both words that mean "grandmother". Yes, both of them. Ice Climber Popo IS male though.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I've always seen them as siblings but I can't really imagine them as being any specific age, lol. All I know is they have spent a lot of time climbing that ice.

Kierdar

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure I read they were 18 or so, and I also thought they were siblings.

Top Bottom