• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iCanExport help/problem with ipod

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
(Note: I'm using it legally)
Has anyone heard of the program "iCanExport", it allows you to copy your songs that are on your ipod to the computer for backup purposes. for some reason when i plug my ipod in, i select which drive my ipod is in, and click the "check for sound files button" it says that there is an error (exact message):

"Run-time error '5':

Invalid procedure call or argument"

i realize that it only happens to my ipod but i don't know if anyone knows the reason why or anything.

the ipod is plugged in fine, but no matter what usb port i plug it in, it is always the 'f' drive.

If you need more details ill try but any help what so ever will be appreciated, i dont want my ipod to crash and loose all of my songs (i use 2 itunes libraries, it would be very confusing to find the songs on each one.
Thanks ahead of time.

GOTM

Smash Champion
without itunes, all songs off the ipod are hidden by default. and they dont have the real song names if you unhide them either, they are like in code....kind of gay if you ask me.

ive never heard of that program either, i like other mp3 players (preferably zens ;))

btw, dont say you have anything illegally, you never know whos looking, lol

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
ive seen the hidden music files with the weird code, but since i dont understand how that works, i dont want to take them off or mess around with them, cause i have no clue what could happen(possibly mess up the ipod itself)

and im only using it for backups which makes it legal, but yeah i get what u mean, lol

Top Bottom