• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I would love some help with Jiggs

Girthquake42

Smash Rookie
The Rough Puff was my very first main before I picked up Marth and Falco, and I'd like to start using her again. However, I have difficulty stringing attacks together and pulling off combos of any sort. I can land Rest consistently, but you need to be able to do more than that to be good with Jiggs. Any advice from better Puff players?

I already know and use the basic shorthop bair and upthrow rest, but I would like to really use her on a competitive level. I just cant get the hang of how her combos feel.

Spirst

Upthrow rest? That shouldn't even work in Brawl considering how little hitstun it has. Jigglypuff sucks in this game but if you really want to use her, get used to spacing your aerials. Nair has a lingering hitbox and can be used to interrupt the opponent. Pound has really good priority and a lingering hitbox.

There are no "combos" though. This is Brawl.

Girthquake42

Smash Rookie
Upthrow rest? That shouldn't even work in Brawl considering how little hitstun it has. Jigglypuff sucks in this game but if you really want to use her, get used to spacing your aerials. Nair has a lingering hitbox and can be used to interrupt the opponent. Pound has really good priority and a lingering hitbox.

There are no "combos" though. This is Brawl.

This is a Brawl board? Oops. Im talking about Melee

Top Bottom