• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wonder what new outfits Pichu will get.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
It will will probably get the same ones it had in melee (especially since Pikachu no longer has the goggles) but what else can he get? I wonder if we'll get some cool references like Pikachu and Jigglypuff with Libre, Ethan Hat, Calem hat, Serena Hat ect.

Any ideas? I hope we get the notched ear Pichu

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Well, since Pichu's not in the E3 demo, we don't have his costume collection available. I would guess his goggles should be available?

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
Hey guys! Just found this thread and wanted to share. After today's Direct, Pichu has a Team Aqua/Archie bandana(?) SUPER CUTE
Pichu.jpg

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Hey guys! Just found this thread and wanted to share. After today's Direct, Pichu has a Team Aqua/Archie bandana(?) SUPER CUTE
View attachment 174708
Oh good lord that's amazing
Does this confirm Pichu as being a boy now? Since modern team aqua uses black bandannas and not blue, which means that this one is archie's bandanna. Also does this mean we'll get Guzma glasses, maybe N's hat, and maybe team skull hats too? If we're going by villain hats for pichu then I need my damn guzma glasses.

Top Bottom