• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wonder if regular pit should have just kept his brawl moveset

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
To give people one less reason to play brawl and to make pit/dark pit feel more like different characters

Electric-Gecko

Smash Cadet
I never saw this topic, which is why I (unfortunately) must revive an old topic. However, you probably should have just replied to this topic rather than starting a new one.

Yes. In fact, Dark Pit is such an insignificant character that that the only justification they could have had for adding him was to give a new Pit moveset while keeping the old one, but then they got rid of Pit's old moveset.

You should see this topic I started, in which I proposed making the new Pit (in Ultimate) a compromise between the Brawl version and Smash 4 version of Pit. To please fans of Smash 4 Pit, Dark Pit can be a compromise between Smash 4 Pit and Smash 4 Dark Pit.

Top Bottom