• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wish there was a way to turn off items in Classic mode

friendlyone20

Smash Rookie
To me, it give the CPU more ammo to pull some B.S. Like for instance, items spawn right on top of the CPU, like the Dragoon parts. Can't tell you how many times that happened in my game. Then the CPU sees an item that's spawned offscreen then rushes to it before the camera even moves for you to see it and grab it. The Gust Bellows. Those annoying gush bellows. And bombs that appear out of nowhere that send you flying. Items don't spawn when you are fighting Master/Crazy hand so they shouldn't spawn in the other battles too, or at least we get the option of keeping them from spawning.

SmolNozomi

Smash Cadet
I wish we could, but we can't.
You don't want to know how many times I was wasted in Classic/Crazy Orders due to Assist Trophies, Smash Balls, Poke Balls, Ore Clubs, and the dreaded Hammers

Mgl

Smash Apprentice
Tfw when the computer wont fight you like a real man.

Top Bottom