• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Wish I Was Playable in Nickelodeon All Star Brawl - Timmy Turner Support Thread

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
TimmyTurner.jpg

Who is Timmy Turner?
Timmy Turner is the 10 year old protagonist of the popular Nicktoon series The Fairly OddParents. Timmy, due to his miserable life, is given two fairy godparents who can grant almost any wish he makes. His wishes often lead him and his fairies on wild adventures across the world and even to other planets and dimensions.

What can Timmy do?
As I mentioned earlier, Timmy has two fairy godparents, Cosmo and Wanda, at his disposal to grant almost any wish he makes. Besides them, Timmy also has access to a lot of magical artifacts and various items that he's wished up across his series' 10 season run.

What are Timmy's chances?
As one of the most beloved Nick icons, Timmy has a good chance of getting in. He consistently scores high on popularity polls and many users are very open about their desire to have Timmy in the game. He even recently joined the roster of Extreme Tennis. But now, I'm gonna discuss the elephant in the room.

About Nelvana:
The international distribution rights to the Fairly OddParents is complicated. Seasons 1-5 of the series belong to Nelvana internationally. This has created problems, as Timmy was dropped from the 4th installment of the Nicktoons Unite games, Globs of Doom, and has been entirely absent from console games from that point forward, with him only appearing in mobile and browser games. Of course, with the money Ludosity has made through the sales of the game and the DLC they could strike a deal with Nelvana to get Timmy into the game, especially considering that his demand is very high.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
FOP just got a full soundtrack release on Spotify and Apple Music.

Mr Hairyman

Smash Cadet
I support! The Fairly OddParents was one of my favorite Nickelodeon shows. I would love to play as Timmy in a potential sequel.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So many good soundtracks and creative character moves for Timmy.

Top Bottom