• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i wish bowser was more like his Super Mario Self instead of this savage beast he's known as in the smash series

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
this is one time where i do feel like Sakurai's vision of the character is extremely stupid

bowser's not some menacing brainless beast that just growls he's full of more personality than that

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I never had a serious problem with how Bowser has been portrayed in Smash Bros, but I always found it weird that he sounds like a monster instead of the goofy cartoon villain we know and love. I kind of wonder how Bowser’s personality would change if he still had his cartoonish traits.

Donkey Kong also has a different voice in Smash, but I don’t mind it because I never liked his voice in the Mario games. It was just so cringeworthy and it felt like the voice actor was trying too hard to be goofy.

I am happy that they didn’t give Yoshi realistic dinosaur noises. They actually thought about doing that. Think about that for a minute. Yoshi with T-Rex noises. That voice would be so out of character for him considering how adorable he looks.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
You kidding me? We have MORE than enough cute/silly/fun-loving characters in the game, the more savage beasts the better. If there was an option to put blood on Bowser's claws and mouth I would.
No we don't, not with half the cast being anime people now.

Nways, the fact Bowser doesn't say SHOWTIME in this game is a disgrace.

Last edited:
Top Bottom