• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Will Believe In Myself: Miles "Tails" Prower Support Thread

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Hitagi is not very credible. Vergeben has dismissed several of his claims (including his claim of Katalina from GranBlue Fantasy).
Yet people in the general are so convinced she's in that they drooled over her looks. :rolleyes:

There's jumping to conclusions, and then there's skipping to the end of every book in the library.

I might as well say this seeing it's been on my mind lately. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that people legitimately say Tails is "weak" because he has used technology/weapons.

When I think about it, it's probably one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard in my entire life. Because what's different between Tails throwing bombs with one hand or shooting missiles from his mech, compared to Shadow using guns and alien weapons? It honestly hurts my brain that Tails seems to be the only character in existence to be ever called "weak" from using weapons. There's so many characters from other series' that use weapons like guns, swords, or hammers, you know, like Sonic has also used a sword before in Sonic and The Black Knight, or Amy and how she uses a hammer. I've honestly seen more people say Amy is more "manly" and "stronger" than Tails, but why is that? Is it just because the weapon she uses is melee based? Then why has nobody said that she's more "manly" and "stronger" than Shadow? But if you say it's because Shadow has expert unhanded combat knowledge unlike Amy as she has never really shown any unhanded combat knowledge ever, and when she does like in Sonic The Fighters it's very amateur, unlike Tails who has shown very expert unhanded combat knowledge since his first ever playable appearance in Sonic The Hedgehog 2 seeing he does everything Sonic can do, and nobody says that Amy is more "manly" than Sonic. So, what makes Amy better at combat than Tails? Thing is, Amy isn't even a fighter, while she can definitely defeat strong enemies with her hammer, she's more a leader type then a fighter anyway so it leaves me very confused as to why people even bring up her being "better" at combat in the first place.

Also if you had the ability to make weapons just like Tails does, honestly why wouldn't you make weapons? A gun is most definitely better then your bare hands. Do I also need to bring up that using weapons requires training and practice to use, and here we have this 8 year old two-tailed fox using them as if he's been doing it his whole life?

I don't get what makes using technology/weapons means that you are weak, or why Tails is the only character to ever receive flak for using weapons.
Meanwhile, Susie in Kirby Star Allies heavily relies on technology to do any attacks at all, yet people love her for it regardless.

I find it rather odd that anyone would think Tails is weak, when he's one of the select characters that can keep up with Sonic's speed (depending on the game). You don't see Eggman being called that, even though he does far less physical feats than Tails does.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Yet people in the general are so convinced she's in that they drooled over her looks. :rolleyes:

There's jumping to conclusions, and then there's skipping to the end of every book in the library.
Yeah. Hitagi isn't a credible leaker. Sakurai's comments implied that the DLC was chosen recently, yet Verge has been talking about Minecraft content since June of this year. Verge also said that Katalina is not in, claiming that the deal "fell through" yet Hitagi claims she's still in.

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman

Really? She looks pretty generic to me. Compared to the other female characters in the game like Isabelle, Samus, Corrin, Zelda, Lucina, Palutena etc. she seems pretty bland.
Yeah. Hitagi isn't a credible leaker. Sakurai's comments implied that the DLC was chosen recently, yet Verge has been talking about Minecraft content since June of this year. Verge also said that Katalina is not in, claiming that the deal "fell through" yet Hitagi claims she's still in.
I think Hitagi has now taken back the claim about Katalina. Good.

Last edited:

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
Okay, I want to make a updated list of the Mii Costumes and where they lie now, this will include every character that wasn't playable in Smash 4.

Playable Characters
Inkling
Chrome
Isabelle
King K Rool

Assist Trophy's
Knuckles
Akira
Black Knight
Zero
Takumaru (No Upgrade)
Rathalos
Skull Kid (No Upgrade)

Final Smash/Hazard
Mega Man.EXE (No Upgrade)
Protoman
Dunban (No Upgrade)
Chrome (Again)
Flying Man

Background Characters (Alfanzo Potential)
Tails - Green Hill Zone (No Update)
Knuckles - Green Hill Zone (Again)
Toad - New Dong City
Viridi - Reset Bomb Forest (No Upgrade)
K. K. Slider - Smash ville (No Upgrade)

Not In Sight
Jacky
Lloyd
Gil
Geno (Not Including Spirits)
Chocobo
Heihachi
Hunter

If I missed anything please tell me, it seems that the Not Seen, and some Background characters and Assist haven't been upgraded. What do you think?

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
I think Tails is a great DLC choice and sega never had as much input this smash except for sonic , knuckles , shadow and Akira and the associated spirits. I would love to see more sonic or even sega reps and third party chars seem likely for DLC

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I think Tails is a great DLC choice and sega never had as much input this smash except for sonic , knuckles , shadow and Akira and the associated spirits. I would love to see more sonic or even sega reps and third party chars seem likely for DLC
There will probably be more leeway next time, I think (especially if Square-Enix leaves, since they don't seem to be willing to share much beyond their poster boy :ultcloud:).

Also, don't forget their composers doing songs for other series. :ultfalcon::ultmegaman:

2BITfoxy

Smash Cadet
Also, don't forget their composers doing songs for other series. :ultfalcon::ultmegaman:
Yes, we shan't be forgetting that... We can get Sonic composers to make music for other franchises, but we can't get any new remixes for any Sonic songs... (Well, could be worse I guess, as Final Fantasy demonstrates :/ )

volbound1700

Smash Master
I believe Sakurai feels that he is throwing us a bone by the large number of Spirits from the Sonic series.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I believe Sakurai feels that he is throwing us a bone by the large number of Spirits from the Sonic series.
Yeah, The only Sonic character who has any prominence who isn't a Spirit is Cream.
Given that, I've been thinking; maybe Sega might pull a Brawl in Smash 6 and let Sakurai add a few new Sonic characters next time. Besides, they wouldn't want to let themselves get outdone by Konami, whom ended up with first dibs in Brawl (via Kojima) and brought a ton of new content for Ultimate. :ultsnake::ultsimon::ultrichter:

Last edited:

TailsFoxie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8467-4041-5425
Tails is getting alot of love Recently for DLC...although..
I'm real tired of people saying he can't cuz he's a spirit *Sigh*

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Especially when Super Sonic and Daisy has been shown to be Spirits. That there shows characters who are Spirits still has a shot.

Keep rooting for your favorite fox guys!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Given that, I've been thinking; maybe Sega might pull a Brawl in Smash 6 and let Sakurai add a few new Sonic characters next time. Besides, they wouldn't want to let themselves get outdone by Konami, whom ended up with first dibs in Brawl (via Kojima) and brought a ton of new content for Ultimate. :ultsnake::ultsimon::ultrichter:
I do kinda think the next Smash whenever it comes (Even if that will be a longtime from now. I think Ultimate's lifespan is going to go for a while). That due to the roster size is probably going to go down, that at the very least what ever 3rd parties they can keep are allowed more characters to at least try to make up for not having everybody back. As I unfortunately don't see stuff like Snake coming back for example. If Sonic and Sega is still going strong by the time Smash comes next. We could very well see Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles all become playable and maybe a Shadow echo (if Echo fighters return anyway)

Granted it's going to be no substitue for more then one Sonic character getting into the "ultimate" Smash and I do expect no matter what characters they add to a reduced roster. It's going to be difficult to make a new game after this cause the current game just provides a hard act to follow. Especially if Sakurai retires from developing Smash by then (Though I wouldn't be surprised he'd at least become an advisory role) and the new developer has different things in mind.

I don't think Smash will ever go back to only 1st Party characters. 3rd parties has just been too huge of a deal for Smash since Brawl and by now if they don't have any 3rd parties would probably be detrimental not just to fans but companies that hope to strike a deal with Nintendo. I think 3rd parties in Smash has practically become a part of some critical 3rd party support for Nintendo systems.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I do kinda think the next Smash whenever it comes (Even if that will be a longtime from now. I think Ultimate's lifespan is going to go for a while). That due to the roster size is probably going to go down, that at the very least what ever 3rd parties they can keep are allowed more characters to at least try to make up for not having everybody back. As I unfortunately don't see stuff like Snake coming back for example. If Sonic and Sega is still going strong by the time Smash comes next. We could very well see Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles all become playable and maybe a Shadow echo (if Echo fighters return anyway)

Granted it's going to be no substitue for more then one Sonic character getting into the "ultimate" Smash and I do expect no matter what characters they add to a reduced roster. It's going to be difficult to make a new game after this cause the current game just provides a hard act to follow. Especially if Sakurai retires from developing Smash by then (Though I wouldn't be surprised he'd at least become an advisory role) and the new developer has different things in mind.

I don't think Smash will ever go back to only 1st Party characters. 3rd parties has just been too huge of a deal for Smash since Brawl and by now if they don't have any 3rd parties would probably be detrimental not just to fans but companies that hope to strike a deal with Nintendo. I think 3rd parties in Smash has practically become a part of some critical 3rd party support for Nintendo systems.
That seems fair. As far as third-parties go, I can see Platinum, Sega and Bamco being definite mainstays compared to the rest.

Granted, Sakurai and/or his successor could always surprise us, so you never know...

Last edited:

JaylonSonicSpeed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JaylnSonicSpeed
Hey guys, just wanted to lend my support for Tails as DLC. With Shadow now being out of the race and echos not in the foreseeable DLC plans, Tails once again holds the top spot for Sonic’s 2nd rep. And personally, I’ve always wanted Tails more than any other Sonic fighter. I could see Tails’ moveset going in many different directions, but my favorite and I think most likely would be an aerial based zoner. I see Tails as a character who relies on his speed to set distance and calculate a plan for taking down his foes with numerous gadgets. And while his physical/tail attacks may not do the most damage, he could use them to help set up for real combos. Almost a Sonic/Jigglypuff/Snake hybrid. Here’s to hoping for our twin-tailed technician!

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
The 'Spirits Decomfirm DLC' Is on the same level as 'Background Characters Are Decomfiemed', it keeps happening only because people just want to kick us down a leg.

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
Something really funny happened on BBC Children In Need, it's popular here, they had a quiz show bit with Kids and actors, and one of the questions was about Tails, talking about what Series Sidekick his is from. That's actually really cool. Not Smash Related, but it was seriously funny to see.

2BITfoxy

Smash Cadet
I'm usually feeling pretty pessimistic when I think about the DLC. If it's really been decided already, I wish Sakurai or Nintendo would just say what characters so we can stop wondering (and so people can better decide about the Fighter Pass... I mean, come on, you even called yourself out on not showing the content of it, Sakurai!).
I really won't survive another year of speculation...especially figuring our chances probably aren't really that good next to everything else Nintendo might have considered...

Ho hum... probably end up maining Tails as a Mii costume... Unless Squirtle somehow manages to be awesome by himself...doubtful.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I suppose in the mean time since we're kind of at a stalemate on how much we can expect Tails. There may be hesitation to get behind Tails for people because regardless if it's fair or not, not many are 100% sure whether Spirit upgrades will at least be frequent enough to get to us. Now no doubt if Sonic gets a character at all during all of DLC now. It's going to be Tails. There's no doubt about that anymore. But that's just still part of the stalemate. We can't be sure Sonic WILL get anything.

So for now all we can do is really I guess is speculate everything else Sonic going on here. Maybe I can talk about the Spirits real quick we know some of the characters already. But thought maybe I've give guesses on what character represents them.

Now right now there's only 2 that are already confirmed what they are in the game

Blaze is represented with a purple female Robin
and Super Sonic a yellow alt Sonic I think

Some others we can presume:
Tails and Knuckles by Miis with their costume much like Lip
Metal Sonic with a Sonic after getting the metal box
Big the Cat should presumable be that Purple Incineroar with maybe a green Greninja. If somehow it's not Incineroar, it's a huge missed oppurtunity heh.
Shadow I assume would be represented with that black alt Sonic

These characters are currently a mystery though: Chao, Chaos Zero, Infinite, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Dr. Eggman, Silver, Vector & Espio & Charmy

Granted not all of these characters may even be fightable and instead you simply buy them at some point. But just to give a guess that if you ever did need to fight them.

Chao - Probably a small Pokemon like Jigglypuff, Pichu, or Pikachu or perhaps a blue Kirby
Chaos Zero - A little difficult, but maybe a light blue Greninja if one exists? I presume it'd be a water user. Alternately, perhaps a light blue Inkling. Having Ink in place of water
Infinite - Wolf perhaps?
Amy Rose - Jigglypuff that really wants to use hammers, that or a solo Nana (or at least with nana in front) if possible
Rouge - Bayonetta probably
Dr. Eggman - A bit of a toughie. Maybe for laughs, Dr. Mario with a Yoshi that spams eggs and/or has a ROB (though that may be too much like that Doc Emmerich one that we saw as a Metal Gear example)
Silver - A Ness that likes to grab alot
Vector, Espio, & Charmy - K. Rool for Vector, Greninja for Espio, and beehives are a common item in the battle for Charmy

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I suppose in the mean time since we're kind of at a stalemate on how much we can expect Tails. There may be hesitation to get behind Tails for people because regardless if it's fair or not, not many are 100% sure whether Spirit upgrades will at least be frequent enough to get to us. Now no doubt if Sonic gets a character at all during all of DLC now. It's going to be Tails. There's no doubt about that anymore. But that's just still part of the stalemate. We can't be sure Sonic WILL get anything.

So for now all we can do is really I guess is speculate everything else Sonic going on here. Maybe I can talk about the Spirits real quick we know some of the characters already. But thought maybe I've give guesses on what character represents them.

Now right now there's only 2 that are already confirmed what they are in the game

Big the Cat should presumable be that Purple Incineroar with maybe a green Greninja. If somehow it's not Incineroar, it's a huge missed oppurtunity heh.

These characters are currently a mystery though: Chao, Chaos Zero, Infinite, Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Dr. Eggman, Silver, Vector & Espio & Charmy

Granted not all of these characters may even be fightable and instead you simply buy them at some point. But just to give a guess that if you ever did need to fight them.

Chao - Probably a small Pokemon like Jigglypuff, Pichu, or Pikachu or perhaps a blue Kirby
Chaos Zero - A little difficult, but maybe a light blue Greninja if one exists? I presume it'd be a water user. Alternately, perhaps a light blue Inkling. Having Ink in place of water
Infinite - Wolf perhaps?
Amy Rose - Jigglypuff that really wants to use hammers, that or a solo Nana (or at least with nana in front) if possible
Dr. Eggman - A bit of a toughie. Maybe for laughs, Dr. Mario with a Yoshi that spams eggs and/or has a ROB (though that may be too much like that Doc Emmerich one that we saw as a Metal Gear example)
Vector, Espio, & Charmy - K. Rool for Vector, Greninja for Espio, and beehives are a common item in the battle for Charmy
surely eggman would be on bowser jr as the koopa clown car is similar to the egg mobile

an other idea for team choatix would be the pokemon trainer, another team of three

volbound1700

Smash Master

Infinite - Wolf perhaps?
I am holding out hope that Dr. Eggman might be a unique boss character.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I am holding out hope that Dr. Eggman might be a unique boss character.
Personally, I'm also holding out hope for this. Preferably, I want him in a machine where he can actually be seen in the cockpit, like the Egg Viper, Big Arm, Egg Dragoon, or Nega-Wisp Armor, rather than one where he can't, like the Egg Emperor, Time Eater, or Death Egg Robot (including its variations like the Kyodai Egg Robo, the sole boss of Sonic Advance 2 that the player didn't constantly chase, or whatever the final boss of Sonic Forces was).

volbound1700

Smash Master
Let's have fun. Hypothetically, let's say the Sega Saturn never happened or Sega merged with Sony on the Dreamcast and SEGA is still in the console market. Under this scenario, assume SEGA follows Nintendo's rival platform of Smash and makes their own version of Smash Bros. Who would be in the roster? I have an early list:

1. Sonic
2. Tails
3. Knuckles
4. Shadow
5. Dr. Eggman
6. Amy Rose
7. Alex Kidd
8. Gilius Thunderhead
9. Ai-Ai
10. Meemee
11. Starfy
12. Toejam & Earl
13. Joe Musashi
14. NiGHTs
15. Reala
16. B.D. Joe
17. Amigo
18. Metal Sonic (Clone)
19. Vyse
20. Beat
21. Ulala
22. Billy Hatcher
23. Axel Stone

Third Parties:
1. Earthworm Jim
2. Rayman (in this scenario, the PS1 and Sega Dreamcast would be the same system)
3. Crash Bandicoot (see Rayman note)
4. RocketKnight
4. Scorpion (MK)

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Let's have fun. Hypothetically, let's say the Sega Saturn never happened or Sega merged with Sony on the Dreamcast and SEGA is still in the console market. Under this scenario, assume SEGA follows Nintendo's rival platform of Smash and makes their own version of Smash Bros. Who would be in the roster? I have an early list:

1. Sonic
2. Tails
3. Knuckles
4. Shadow
5. Dr. Eggman
6. Amy Rose
7. Alex Kidd
8. Gilius Thunderhead
9. Ai-Ai
10. Meemee
11. Starfy
12. Toejam & Earl
13. Joe Musashi
14. NiGHTs
15. Reala
16. B.D. Joe
17. Amigo
18. Metal Sonic (Clone)
19. Vyse
20. Beat
21. Ulala
22. Billy Hatcher
23. Axel Stone

Third Parties:
1. Earthworm Jim
2. Rayman (in this scenario, the PS1 and Sega Dreamcast would be the same system)
3. Crash Bandicoot (see Rayman note)
4. RocketKnight
4. Scorpion (MK)
Kiryu Kazuma would definitely be in there, he has enough stuff to work with. Blaze is a possibility, too.

Last edited:

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
People are now saying Assist Trophy's can still be playable, all they have to do is remove the Assist Trophy......

That is stupid, Sakurai has already chosen the post content for Smash, so wishing for a character that already have a major role in the game to be removed is silly. Sakurai has never did this, he would upgrade an Assist Trophy in the next game, not the same title, if this was the case, then Smash 4 Assist Trophy's would've been playable as DLC, besides, there giving them self hope where there isn't any. Sakurai has finalised everything and is ready to begin developing the post content...

I actually need a break...I've never heard of something so stupid...

SonicMario

Smash Master
People are now saying Assist Trophy's can still be playable, all they have to do is remove the Assist Trophy......

That is stupid, Sakurai has already chosen the post content for Smash, so wishing for a character that already have a major role in the game to be removed is silly. Sakurai has never did this, he would upgrade an Assist Trophy in the next game, not the same title, if this was the case, then Smash 4 Assist Trophy's would've been playable as DLC, besides, there giving them self hope where there isn't any. Sakurai has finalised everything and is ready to begin developing the post content...

I actually need a break...I've never heard of something so stupid...
I think literally the ONLY one who could break out of this is Waluigi. Which I know while it was the threats that got people up and arms about. It did seriously seem to get the most reaction out of any deconfirmation this entire speculation period with mainstream gaming news even covering it at times and it was early enough that people could hold on to hope that the reaction would make Nintendo and Sakurai consider changing it for the first time at some point in DLC.

I don't think it will happen still, but IF it happens. Waluigi will be first and probably the only exception. As heck they could even make a funny trailer where he cheats his way out of the assist stand

TailsFoxie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8467-4041-5425
I think literally the ONLY one who could break out of this is Waluigi. Which I know while it was the threats that got people up and arms about. It did seriously seem to get the most reaction out of any deconfirmation this entire speculation period with mainstream gaming news even covering it at times and it was early enough that people could hold on to hope that the reaction would make Nintendo and Sakurai consider changing it for the first time at some point in DLC.

I don't think it will happen still, but IF it happens. Waluigi will be first and probably the only exception. As heck they could even make a funny trailer where he cheats his way out of the assist stand
Then People really wont Shut up about Shadow...
But cmon they're already progammed and coded in the Game,
this isn't rocket science..people gotta let it go!

About Dr Eggman...i find it kinda funny since back in the Smash4 days
it was All about Tails Shadow and Knuckles ,and not a peep from anyone
mentioned Eggman.
If Wily is a boss[Yes i'm aware he's in assist but Rathalos was a assist and a boss]
Then i expect Eggman to join him in the role! heh!

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
Just worked on a parady of the Sonic Adventure Box Art and made it Tails focus.

PicsArt_11-18-10.15.12.png

I Really hope we get a new Tails focused game in the Future, Tails Adventure is a underrated game, needs more love.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Awesome News! We found out that Studiopolis Act 1 from Sonic Mania is in Smash Ultimate! Here is the video, its at 2:20! It's not a remix, but the original.

https://youtu.be/nSr7LhdjXuE
That's good enough to me! I'm glad that Mania's original compositions aren't caught in rights issues, as expected. The Sonic song drought is starting to end.

Last edited:

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
This isn't Tails news, but Bandana Waddel Dee, Rayman & Elma have been found as Spirits, and everyone is saying there Decomfiemed too, thoughts? Just Curious...

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
This isn't Tails news, but Bandana Waddel Dee, Rayman & Elma have been found as Spirits, and everyone is saying there Decomfiemed too, thoughts? Just Curious...
I'm currently on the idea that being a spirit is not a good thing, but it's tough to see who else will be possible unless they go for DLC characters from completely new companies. Then again, I think a potential second DLC season has all bets off.

Still, I want to see Tails as first in line if Spirits are OK. It does seem unlikely for us to get another Sonic stage since that's the only 3P series with more than one stage right now, but I really really want a Chemical Plant or some other city-looking stage for a lot of the songs - Studiopolis needs an urban background. I'd be totally cool with Tails getting added as a Sonic echo if they just wanted to drop us a few more echoes as well.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
If Spirits are deconfirmations, then the only DLC characters we are getting are unrepresented 3rd party characters and upcoming 1st party characters like a FE 3 Houses rep or a Gen 8 Pokemon. This is unrealistic.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I'm currently on the idea that being a spirit is not a good thing, but it's tough to see who else will be possible unless they go for DLC characters from completely new companies. Then again, I think a potential second DLC season has all bets off.

Still, I want to see Tails as first in line if Spirits are OK. It does seem unlikely for us to get another Sonic stage since that's the only 3P series with more than one stage right now, but I really really want a Chemical Plant or some other city-looking stage for a lot of the songs - Studiopolis needs an urban background. I'd be totally cool with Tails getting added as a Sonic echo if they just wanted to drop us a few more echoes as well.
As far as "new" companies go, I could see a complete darkhorse victory happen from an indie almost no one saw coming, regardless of how impossible it may seem.

TailsFoxie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8467-4041-5425
If Spirits are deconfirmations, then the only DLC characters we are getting are unrepresented 3rd party characters and upcoming 1st party characters like a FE 3 Houses rep or a Gen 8 Pokemon. This is unrealistic.
You would think people would be smarter and think..
but NOPE!

2BITfoxy

Smash Cadet
The thing about Spirits as deconfirmations... Is that yes, it sounds incredibly stupid and impossible to be true... But then I think... The box theory sounded incredibly stupid, but tons of people believed it anyway...and it turned out to be right! o_O

So, it's like... It could be... But if we get any fighter DLC beyond the current Fighter's Pass, I feel they'd HAVE to dip into the Spirits for it.

Anyway, it's the anniversary of Sonic 2 on the Genesis (in my country anyway), so I figure I'll say Happy Birthday to Tails now, since I wasn't signed up here when the thread celebrated his actual debut last month. XD

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
The thing about Spirits as deconfirmations... Is that yes, it sounds incredibly stupid and impossible to be true... But then I think... The box theory sounded incredibly stupid, but tons of people believed it anyway...and it turned out to be right! o_O

So, it's like... It could be... But if we get any fighter DLC beyond the current Fighter's Pass, I feel they'd HAVE to dip into the Spirits for it.

Anyway, it's the anniversary of Sonic 2 on the Genesis (in my country anyway), so I figure I'll say Happy Birthday to Tails now, since I wasn't signed up here when the thread celebrated his actual debut last month. XD
But Sakurai did say 'Don't Expect Too Many Newcomers' and at this rate, the minority are saying Spirits is decomformation, even though that's plain silly as Sakurai said that there easyer to make than Trophy's, and the fact that Mario Karts and the Odyssey are Spirits too, including the Smash Ball. There glorified Stickers. The people who say Spirits Decomfirm characters are the people that think Assist Trophy's can become Characters in the Same Game.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
But Sakurai did say 'Don't Expect Too Many Newcomers' and at this rate, the minority are saying Spirits is decomformation, even though that's plain silly as Sakurai said that there easyer to make than Trophy's, and the fact that Mario Karts and the Odyssey are Spirits too, including the Smash Ball. There glorified Stickers. The people who say Spirits Decomfirm characters are the people that think Assist Trophy's can become Characters in the Same Game.
I doubt there are people who say Spirits are Deconfirmations and also that ATs aren't

Top Bottom